National identity/constitutional amendment request..

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Very simple.Bar.none.
ENGLISH to be the OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THIS NATION.
if you are wishing to be naturalized,you must learn,to speak,write,and communicate in the ENGLISH LANGUAGEno matter who you are.

My italian and romanian ancestors had to learn before naturalization.
SO SHALL EVERYONE ELSE.

DONT LIKE IT?
scumbags should leave,or be given a quick exit to their country of origin.

Very simple.Bar.none.
if you are wishing to be naturalized,you must learn,to speak,write,and communicate in the ENGLISH LANGUAGEno matter who you are.

SO SHALL EVERYONE ELSE.

DONT LIKE IT?

Immigrants either want to become Americans, or they don't. If they want to preserve the ethnic/cultural/racial heritage of the region they came from, maybe they should just stay there. We should be permitted to preserve our national identity, too.

Very simple.Bar.none.

SO SHALL EVERYONE ELSE.

DONT LIKE IT?

lol

maybe sheriff joe can add this to his platform

SO SHALL EVERYONE ELSE.

DONT LIKE IT?

Um. That's already the requirement :lol:

Eligibility Requirements

If you are a green card holder of at least 5 years, you must meet the following requirements in order to apply for naturalization:

• Be 18 or older
  • Be a green card holder for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
  • Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence, for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing the application
  • Have continuous residence in the United States as a green card holder for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of the filing the application
  • Be physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
  • Reside continuously within the United States from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization
  • Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
  • Be a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law
The only exceptions are old people, who've lived here at least 10-15 years, and those with a disability that would prevent them from fulfilling this requirement.

• Banned
But,emma,your partly on,and partly missing the poibt. National language needs to be established.

Yes,i do. Here in georgia,and other arares,mexican nationals are coming in by the droves for agriculture,bypassing any and every requirement. Also,scumbag POTUS has made a point for customs agents NOT TO STOP illegals coming in...plus giving them amnesty. I helpwd with UCE when i did parttime LE deporting alot of them. They gotta go.

Hey clayton,dispute the english language as a national language without tactical diversion.

No,american people,of all race,color,creed rule again.
dont like it clayton?ship out.
btw,emma..
back to your point..
when sonny purdue was gov...they came in by the droves..unchecked,and gained citizenship.
now with governor deal,we have stricter checks in place.
now clayton,stop diverting the conversation.
ITS NATIONALISM AND IDENTITY.
emma..point#2..
would it change anything?
alot.it would make people respect coming here.
example,would you go to another country,and not know the native language?surely you wouldnt.
so why shouldnt america have the same respect?

Clayton,if foreigners cant respect the rules or LANGUAGE,they DONT BELONG HERE.PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Forum List

Back