Far Left Males....Misogynists Blindly Supported By The Women They Evidently Despise?

Is this the first time you've considered that homosexual males are cloaked uber-misogynists?

• Yes, I've never actually thought of it that way but yes...that does seem to be what's happening.

• Maybe, I'd have to think about it more..

• No way! Gay men have many women friends. Just look at how gay men emulate women's fashions..

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wrote it. You are the one who needs to specify your points. I already did that.

You've never explained how gays are too blame for Jersey Shore douchebags. lol. It is abundantly clear to anyone paying attention that all avenues of blame lead back to gays with you. Stub your toe...gays. Burn your cake...gays. Racist kills a bunch of black people...gays.

I wrote it. You are the one who needs to specify your points. I already did that.

You've never explained how gays are too blame for Jersey Shore douchebags. lol. It is abundantly clear to anyone paying attention that all avenues of blame lead back to gays with you. Stub your toe...gays. Burn your cake...gays. Racist kills a bunch of black people...gays.

I didn't say gay men were the only misogynists...just the epitome of them.

In other words- you lied.

Again

To attack homosexuals.

Why? Because you so? Not exactly a compelling argument.

Not wanting to fuck women doesn't mean you hate women. Anymore than not wanting to fuck men means you hate men.

By your batshit reasoning, all straight men hate men.

Which, of course, is blithering nonsense.

Not wanting to fuck women doesn't mean you hate women.

It certainly means that you despise their physical bodies. And calling them "bleeders" or "tuna" aren't terms of endearment within common gay vernacular...so...

It certainly means that you despise their physical bodies. And calling them "bleeders" or "tuna" aren't terms of endearment within common gay vernacular...so...

The only person making the claim that gays commonly refer to women as 'bleeders' and 'tuna' is you and TipsyCatLover. Which isn't all that shocking as both of you are mentally ill.

Most gay men don't use those terms...but a lot of straight men....even here...use terms like "bitch", "c.nt", "on the rag", "gash", etc.

Oh....I see where you're going with this.......any man (on this board in particular) who uses such derogatory terms towards women are really gay. We can have fun with this, we can.

The only person making the claim that gays commonly refer to women as 'bleeders' and 'tuna' is you and TipsyCatLover. Which isn't all that shocking as both of you are mentally ill.
Let's think about certain posters who want to call women on this board "c.nt" all the time. Hmmmmmmmmmm

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Let's think about certain posters who want to call women on this board "c.nt" all the time. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Gays are too blame for those as well. Just like Sil is blaming gays for Jersey Shore douchebags. lol

Not wanting to fuck women doesn't mean you hate women. Anymore than not wanting to fuck men means you hate men.

By your batshit reasoning, all straight men hate men.

Which, of course, is blithering nonsense.
I don't want to fuck men, but I don't hate them. Most women are unappealing to me, but I don't hate them. Sil, you sound stupid.

God you are delusional.

Gay men don't despise women's physical bodies any more than straight men despise men's bodies.

Common straight vernacular- here at USMB for women includes ****, bitch, slut, cum bucket- and those aren't terms of endearment either.

Here is an idea- lets condemn the men who actually make misogynistic remarks rather than deciding that if anyone person of any one group insults any one woman- that means everyone you think is part of the group is also guilty?

Question: do you think all black men are misogynists because a black rapper sings about bitches?

Yeah, us straight guys never refer to females as sweet meat, skanks, whores, sluts or hot mama's...We do not refer to finger banging as stinky pinky, nor do we ever note when a female is in heat and you can smell her as a raging bone dancer.....I have never eaten a woman out that reminded me of sea foam...

Forum List

Back