Fantasy Baseball, Anyone?

well as far as the fantasy part goes OB, the Red Sox winning it all, hows that for a fantasy? ;)......

thank you anyway, though...

Dunno Luissa. EZ usually does the March Madness thing.....I've been watching for notice of it. (Oh, and despite your confident message left in my box this morning re me going down this year? Bring it on baby. I'm ready. :))

Oddball, I don't like fantasy baseball enough to sign up for a 'strange league'. If somebody starts a USMB league, I might be interested though.

My Fantasy is for the Cubs to win the World Series this year...................:eusa_pray:

And sorry to go off topic Oddball, but yes, as soon as the Brackets are done Sunday night I'll get a USMB Pool going for the NCAA Tourney. :cool:

The link below is to a free fantasy baseball league that offers cash prizes on a weekly basis. It is through FanDuel and Sports Media 101, and you will not be disappointed.

sportsmedia101.com/fanduel/sm101/?link=usmessage.com

I'm kicking ass in three leagues -one of them where I have 4 SPs on the DL- and sucking ass in one.

Damned lot to keep track of. :lol:

I stepped it up this year and joined a $250/team league.

I'm slightly above the middle of the pack right now and trending in the right direction despite Tim Lincecum's efforts to derail my team.

Forum List

Back