Fallon Show humiliates Bachmann with misogynistic song

Michele-Bachmann-The-Roots-Fallon.jpg

“Jimmy Fallon’s house band the Roots didn’t have a warm welcome for Republican presidential contender Michele Bachmann when she appeared on the NBC show early Tuesday. As Bachmann strode on to the stage at Fallon’s “Late Night,” the show’s band played a snippet of a 1985 Fishbone song called “Lyin’ Ass Bitch.” The song begins with a distinctive “la la la la la la la la la” refrain — the only words audible before Bachmann, smiling and waving to the audience, sat down.

“Fallon joked on Twitter that Roots bandleader Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson was grounded. The show itself didn’t have any comment.”

The Roots Play "Lying Ass Bitch" For Michele Bachmann | The Smoking Section

Stay classy NBC!!!!

Even though you couldn't hear the actual words the intent is sickening.

Last edited:
Oh well that just justifies everything.

"Justifies"? What is this? A court of law?

You guys are hilarious.

Nancy Pelosi blows dead bears and Harry Reid is a nancy boy.

See how stupid that is you idiot?

It was a pretty stupid insult. You can do better.

But hey. Game on. And your mama blows dead bears too.:lol: just thought I'd throw that in because you hard core lefties will have to come to a simple realization that no one likes your mother.

My "mama" isn't running for public office. What, do you guys still adhere to this notion that those who seek the highest office in this land should be spared the slings and arrows of outragious fortune?

You would like my "mama" if you ever met her. Me on the other hand? Total dick.

Man what a stupid justification you gave for this idiotic move. Glad Fallon apologized.

I haven't justified anything. I never claimed it's fair. I claimed I didn't give a fuck. You see, if you possessed some reading comprehension skills, you would understand that I am impervious to the retarded rightwing calls for castigation of someone elses actions.

Fallon apologized because his show sucks and he still needs to try and book guests.

At the end of the day, I would like to think that just basic civility could rule the day. To be courteous. To treat others despite their policy positions in politics with respect.

It's sad that we can't anymore, that's all I'm trying to say.

I find it hilarious that those who shit themselves and label any legitimate criticism of Obama's policies racist, defend this which is truly shitty behavior.

If that was directed at me, feel free to find any instance where I have labed any "legitimate" criticism of Obama's policies as racist.

I can save you the time. I haven't. In regards to Obama, the only people who oppose him I think are "racists" are the fucking idiotic birthers.

At last count, about half of Pub voters.

The band is from avant garde NYC. I think they're probably thinking about Michelle's gay bs etc. Hard to keep track of all her insulting malarky...Big deal. Anything to avoid the facts, and all the Pubcrappe...

And I'm sure that you would just laugh your ass off every time someone played "Fat Bottom Girls" every time the First Lady and the kids came off Air Force One right?

I would, because that would be friggin' hilarious. Comedy has no color other than "off color". Comedy has no political leaning, everyone is fair game. If you can't laugh at yourself...I'll do it for you.:lol:

The family is not to be fair game. Not at all and I'm only taking extremist positions here to point this out.

No wife or no child voluteers to be running and in the public eye. You people were so vicious against Palin you had web sites and still have web sites dedicated to Todd being the father of Bristol's baby.

How's this? How would you like me to set up a website dedicated solely to Michelle pretending to have had both daughters even though the daughters were the product of Michelle being raped by her father and Obama just covered for it?

Lord almighty I want to bazooka barf at the thought of spreading that lie, but I guess it's the only way to top you guys.

Come on. Those whackos are going to be out there, but you should be condeming this not endorsing this.

When you wade into the public arena and voice your opinions and ask to be elected you better expect to be treated like shit by your opponents. It is just the way it is. If she doesn't like it she should take some personal responsibility for herself and quit. The things she has said and done to her opponents makes her more than fair game imo.

It is beyond bad taste, it is unbecoming of a professional show host and how he represents a network. I have no doubt he knew about the song choice and didn't think anyone would notice.
People on networks have been fired for less than this.
NBC should offer someone on a platter if they have any sensibility.

It's NBC for chrissake.. that's what they do..

I hate to see Fox News and conservatives have something to bellyache about that will resonate with their audience. Do we really need to hear them whine about how liberal NBC is again? And they will because they have a reason to, no matter how silly it is. I guess what I'm saying is I wish the song hadn't been played, much as I can't stand the woman.

Fox will talk about it.. And talk loudly. And, they have a mucho grande viewing audience.. nbc has shit.

I would, because that would be friggin' hilarious. Comedy has no color other than "off color". Comedy has no political leaning, everyone is fair game. If you can't laugh at yourself...I'll do it for you.:lol:

The family is not to be fair game. Not at all and I'm only taking extremist positions here to point this out.

No wife or no child voluteers to be running and in the public eye. You people were so vicious against Palin you had web sites and still have web sites dedicated to Todd being the father of Bristol's baby.

How's this? How would you like me to set up a website dedicated solely to Michelle pretending to have had both daughters even though the daughters were the product of Michelle being raped by her father and Obama just covered for it?

Lord almighty I want to bazooka barf at the thought of spreading that lie, but I guess it's the only way to top you guys.

Come on. Those whackos are going to be out there, but you should be condeming this not endorsing this.

When you wade into the public arena and voice your opinions and ask to be elected you better expect to be treated like shit by your opponents. It is just the way it is. If she doesn't like it she should take some personal responsibility for herself and quit. The things she has said and done to her opponents makes her more than fair game imo.

I don't give a shit which way she goes down. I'm only going to help hard core in a couple of Senate and House races where I can push an R over the edge.

I'm just talking about basic civility.

Now here is what libs have done to me and the way I think and the way I want to proceed in life because I truly believe unless we strike back they will continue.

So now according to your new rules Roots the band entered the fray and are now fair game to insult including their wives, children and other family members who actually never had anything to do with the band insulting Michelle.

I've no problem. I'm pretty vicious when it comes to politics. I keep tryng to keep everyone playing nice, but I'm losing.

So God help every one else.

I don't give a shit which way she goes down. I'm only going to help hard core in a couple of Senate and House races where I can push an R over the edge.

I'm just talking about basic civility.

Now here is what libs have done to me and the way I think and the way I want to proceed in life because I truly believe unless we strike back they will continue.

So now according to your new rules Roots the band entered the fray and are now fair game to insult including their wives, children and other family members who actually never had anything to do with the band insulting Michelle.

I've no problem. I'm pretty vicious when it comes to politics. I keep tryng to keep everyone playing nice, but I'm losing.

So God help every one else.

Did I miss the part where they were openly mocking Bachmans family?

I find it hilarious that those who shit themselves and label any legitimate criticism of Obama's policies racist, defend this which is truly shitty behavior.

If that was directed at me, feel free to find any instance where I have labed any "legitimate" criticism of Obama's policies as racist.

I can save you the time. I haven't. In regards to Obama, the only people who oppose him I think are "racists" are the fucking idiotic birthers.

Funny, you responded to it...

:lol:

Michelle was not familiar with the song and mercifully didn't know what they had done to her during the Fallon interview. Advised of it later, she took it like a lady but wasn't willing to just shrug it off either. Nor should she.

And for the record, the band 'bleeped' out the lyrics of the chorus by singing all 'la,la,la,la' but nobody familiar with Fishbone missed it. And the snickering behind her back and Facebook tweets to make SURE everybody know they had dissed her was what was especially inexcusable.

For the record, here are the lyrics to the chorus that they 'bleeped' out:

"She's just a...
Lalalala Lalalalala

You're nothing but a little lyin' ass bitch !
You know she says she loves you but you know she doesn't
You know she says she loves you but you know she really doesn't"

At the end of the day, I would like to think that just basic civility could rule the day. To be courteous. To treat others despite their policy positions in politics with respect.

It's sad that we can't anymore, that's all I'm trying to say.

Not that I really care, but next time you want to take the high road on "civility", don't open by calling people "idiots" and tossing in some "yo' momma" jokes.

Why?

Because it makes you look fucking stupid.

She's waiting for an apology from the network.

Hope she's not holding her breath. She's gonna need teflon panties. If she thinks this is a big deal, she's not ready for the WH.

Michele Bachmann responds to Roots' song choice | Inside TV | EW.com

Willow just introduced herself in a neg rep. She typed "low class people" - yeah, Wilted. I knew you were low class four months ago. Thanks for the reminder.

:thup:

whine much? you lying assed bitch. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Michelle was not familiar with the song and mercifully didn't know what they had done to her during the Fallon interview. Advised of it later, she took it like a lady but wasn't willing to just shrug it off either. Nor should she.

And for the record, the band 'bleeped' out the lyrics of the chorus by singing all 'la,la,la,la' but nobody familiar with Fishbone missed it. And the snickering behind her back and Facebook tweets to make SURE everybody know they had dissed her was what was especially inexcusable.

"She's just a...
Lalalala Lalalalala

You know she says she loves you but you know she really doesn't"

as i said... take a look at the ignorant dumb assed face who did the deed..

"She's just a...
Lalalala Lalalalala

You know she says she loves you but you know she really doesn't
"

shit! that's creative innit? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also:

Don't forget to take responsibility for your own actions.

No one has "done" anything to you.

You did it to yourself.

If you were mentally weak enough to let some ulterior force change your personality, then put the blame where it really belongs.

Funny, you responded to it...

:lol:

Was it?

Be a man, sack up, and call people out like a good little poster.

Or be a passive aggressive ninny. I don't care.

If you are really confused, I want to help you keep things straight so you don't confuse me for other posters.

I know you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed and could use the assistance.

Forum List

Back