20 who Feuded with Trump -- and Lost

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
My favorite:
During the campaign, Trump tweeted, “President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!”

Obama went on Jimmy Kimmel’s show, read the tweet, and replied, “At least I’ll go down as a president.”

Fifteen days later, we elected Trump as Obama’s successor.

1. Remember when O'Donnell was the Queen of Nice? That ended when she started her feud.

She has not learned.
Rosie O’Donnell Admits: ‘I Spend 90% Of My Hours Tweeting Hatred’ At Trump2. As for Kelly, she would have gotten a big contract from Comcast (NBC), but she would have gotten a big audience had she not insulted The Donald and turned off his fans.
Megyn Kelly's Morning-Show Catastrophe: Her Biggest, Most Viral GaffesPretty bad when Rolling Stone is mocking you.

3. Casey Affleck is Ben's younger and dumber brother.

He did this in February
:
La La Land may be the hot favorite to win tonight at the Oscars, but Moonlight swept up at the Film Independent Spirit Awards last night (mainly thanks to Damien Chazelle’s ode to Hollywood not being able to compete due to the budget being over $20 million).One of the more confrontational speeches came from Manchester by the Sea actor Casey Affleck, who attacked the Trump administration.“The policies of this administration are abhorrent and they will not last,” he told the audience. “You don’t have to clap out of obligation... They’re really un-American.”Karma did this on Friday:
NEW YORK (CBS) – Thousands of people have signed an online petition to ban actor Casey Affleck from being a presenter at the next Oscars.The petition, started by New York filmmaker Cameron Bossert, asks the Academy to bar Affleck due to sexual harassment allegations made against him.From receiving an Oscar in 2017 to being banned from the awards ceremony in 2018.

4. Alec Baldwin has played Trump on "Saturday Night Live" not in an effort to make light of him, but in an ugly, mean-spirited, and ultimately futile attempt to end Trump's presidency.

On Thursday, Baldwin issued a pre-emptive apology before his dirty laundry airs:
"I certainly have treated women in a very sexist way. I've bullied women. I've overlooked women. I've underestimated women. Not as a rule. From time to time, I've done what a lot of men do, which is... when you don't treat women the same way you treat men. You don't. I'm from a generation where you really don't and I'd like that to change. I really would like that to change."I'm older than Baldwin by six years. His generation excuse is fertilizer.

5. Hillary Clinton.

Even Donna Brazile is beating on her these days -- and Brazile tipped her off on debate questions.

6. David Corn loves to trash Trump.

Maybe he should back off.
Mother Jones magazine’s editor and chief executive acknowledged on Thursday that they investigated Washington bureau chief David Corn for inappropriate workplace behavior three years ago, warning him about touching female staffers and insensitive descriptions of sexual violence, and would now probe the allegations further in light of two emails written by former staffers in 2014 and 2015 and obtained by POLITICO.One of the emails, written in 2015 by a former staffer outlining concerns she had heard from other women in the Washington office, said Corn, now 58, made “rape jokes,” “regularly gave [several women] unwelcome shoulder rubs and engaged in uninvited touching of their legs, arms, backs, and waists,” and “made inappropriate comments about women’s sexuality and anatomy.” The other email, from 2014, was by a former female staffer who claimed that Corn “came up behind me and put his hands and arms around my body in a way that felt sexual and domineering.”Notice the pattern is hating Trump in public, and being a cretin in private.

7. GQ.

Like many slick magazines, it hates President Trump even as tries to get in as many stories about him as possible.

It ran this on Thursday:
Edit: An earlier version of this article used a headline noting that Trump had publicly called for the death penalty in the New York attack, but not the Las Vegas shooting in particular. That discrepancy is probably related to the fact that the Las Vegas shooter is dead. We regret the error.Probably?

8. The NFL:
Audiences are down an average 7 percent from a year ago through the first eight weeks of the season, excluding last Monday. That’s on top of a decrease of about 8 percent last season that spurred numerous changes in the broadcasts, from shorter commercials to better matchups earlier in the year.You might say ratings are flagging.

9. Tony Podesta.

This: "Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe."

Then this: "Podesta Group Likely Relaunching -- Sans Podesta."

The Weinstein Company feels their pain.

10. George Soros:
Soros Fund Manager Accused of Brutal Rapes: “I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter”An accusation is not the same as a conviction, but an accusation can end a career.

11. Teen Vogue.

2016: "Donald Trump Is Gaslighting America."

2017: "Teen Vogue is going to cease printing."

Play with fire, you'll get burnt.

12. Brett Ratner.

In June: "Brett Ratner Regrets Not Naming 'Tower Heist' After Trump."

In November: "Six women accuse filmmaker Brett Ratner of sexual harassment or misconduct."

On Monday, I posted these eight feud losers. Let's revisit them.

13. Kevin Spacey.

2016: "Kevin Spacey mocks Donald Trump and calls him a 'disease' at Cannes."

2017: "Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14."

Spacey's gay card was revoked by George Takei.

14. Brian Williams.

2012: "Donald Trump Fires Back at 'Dummy' Brian Williams Over On-Air Election Night Diss."

2015: "Brian Williams fired as 'NBC Nightly News' anchor, Lester Holt named permanent host."

Well, he did land a nice post-prime time show at MSNBC that beats Tucker Carlson's rerun on a good night.

15. Bill Cosby.

2011: "During an appearance on the 'Today Show,' Bill Cosby slammed Donald Trump's political aspirations, telling him to 'run or shut up'."

2017: "Bill Cosby trying to take out $30M loan to pay mounting legal bills."

He should have stuck to comedy.

16. Kathy Griffin.

: "Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of Shit’ Donald Trump."

2017: "CNN fires Kathy Griffin."

She should have tried comedy.

17. Harvey Weinstein.

2016: "Harvey Weinstein says Trump 'appeals to the worst in us'."

: "Harvey Weinstein Is Fired After Sexual Harassment Reports."

I think he headed Misogynists for Hillary. There sure were enough of them.

18. Roger Goodell.

2017: "NFL, Roger Goodell respond to Donald Trump's 'divisive' comments."

2017: "Report: Owners Trying to Stop Goodell's Contract Extension."

Pete Rozelle knew better than to mess with a president.

19. George Clooney.

2016: "Clooney's Vow: Trump Will Not Be President; See Trump's Response."

2017: "Clooney's 'Suburbicon' tanks, 'Saw' sequel No. 1 with $16.3M."

To be fair, all of Clooney's films seem to tank these days.

20. Macy's.

2015: "Macy's Drops Donald Trump's Fashion Line Over Immigrant Remarks."

2017: "Macy's Announces Store Closings for 2017."

Let's see, 46% of the people voted for Trump but Macy's stopped selling his clothing line. Whatever happened to the customer's always right?

I don't offer people much advice, but I am pretty sure I am on safe ground when I say don't feud with President Donald John Trump.

UPDATE:

Bonus, No. 21 is Alwaleed Bin Talal.

2016: "Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Trolls Trump: ‘I Bailed You Out Twice’."

2017: "Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal arrested in corruption crackdown."

OK, No. 22 (from my previous post) is Obama.

During the campaign, Trump tweeted, "President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!"

Obama went on Jimmy Kimmel's show, read the tweet, and replied, "At least I'll go down as a president."

Fifteen days later, we elected Trump as Obama's successor.

Don Surber: 20 who feuded with Trump -- and lost

Dt is not a potus, he just has the title.
15128807_1162398827129835_4015593920235407515_o.png

Yet Trump admitted his assaults on women on national TV, yet you support him. His accusers are liars though.

"If she wasn't my daughter" tells you what he thought about when looking at his daughter.

No, I'm pretty sure that he resides in the White House, the Secret Service would pay you a call if you threatened him, and he can sign legislation into law or veto it. IOW, he doesn't need your emotional validation to be POTUS.

No, I'm pretty sure that he resides in the White House, the Secret Service would pay you a call if you threatened him, and he can sign legislation into law or veto it. IOW, he doesn't need your emotional validation to be POTUS.

Stinking it up and destroying our constitution.

Another moonbat leftist living in their delusional bubble world.

Doesn't change the fact that he was elected and is your president.

My favorite:
During the campaign, Trump tweeted, “President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!”

Obama went on Jimmy Kimmel’s show, read the tweet, and replied, “At least I’ll go down as a president.”

1. Remember when O'Donnell was the Queen of Nice? That ended when she started her feud.

She has not learned.
Rosie O’Donnell Admits: ‘I Spend 90% Of My Hours Tweeting Hatred’ At Trump2. As for Kelly, she would have gotten a big contract from Comcast (NBC), but she would have gotten a big audience had she not insulted The Donald and turned off his fans.
Megyn Kelly's Morning-Show Catastrophe: Her Biggest, Most Viral GaffesPretty bad when Rolling Stone is mocking you.

He did this in February
:
La La Land may be the hot favorite to win tonight at the Oscars, but Moonlight swept up at the Film Independent Spirit Awards last night (mainly thanks to Damien Chazelle’s ode to Hollywood not being able to compete due to the budget being over $20 million).One of the more confrontational speeches came from Manchester by the Sea actor Casey Affleck, who attacked the Trump administration.“The policies of this administration are abhorrent and they will not last,” he told the audience. “You don’t have to clap out of obligation... They’re really un-American.”Karma did this on Friday:
NEW YORK (CBS) – Thousands of people have signed an online petition to ban actor Casey Affleck from being a presenter at the next Oscars.The petition, started by New York filmmaker Cameron Bossert, asks the Academy to bar Affleck due to sexual harassment allegations made against him.From receiving an Oscar in 2017 to being banned from the awards ceremony in 2018.

4. Alec Baldwin has played Trump on "Saturday Night Live" not in an effort to make light of him, but in an ugly, mean-spirited, and ultimately futile attempt to end Trump's presidency.

On Thursday, Baldwin issued a pre-emptive apology before his dirty laundry airs:
"I certainly have treated women in a very sexist way. I've bullied women. I've overlooked women. I've underestimated women. Not as a rule. From time to time, I've done what a lot of men do, which is... when you don't treat women the same way you treat men. You don't. I'm from a generation where you really don't and I'd like that to change. I really would like that to change."I'm older than Baldwin by six years. His generation excuse is fertilizer.

5. Hillary Clinton.

Even Donna Brazile is beating on her these days -- and Brazile tipped her off on debate questions.

Mother Jones magazine’s editor and chief executive acknowledged on Thursday that they investigated Washington bureau chief David Corn for inappropriate workplace behavior three years ago, warning him about touching female staffers and insensitive descriptions of sexual violence, and would now probe the allegations further in light of two emails written by former staffers in 2014 and 2015 and obtained by POLITICO.One of the emails, written in 2015 by a former staffer outlining concerns she had heard from other women in the Washington office, said Corn, now 58, made “rape jokes,” “regularly gave [several women] unwelcome shoulder rubs and engaged in uninvited touching of their legs, arms, backs, and waists,” and “made inappropriate comments about women’s sexuality and anatomy.” The other email, from 2014, was by a former female staffer who claimed that Corn “came up behind me and put his hands and arms around my body in a way that felt sexual and domineering.”Notice the pattern is hating Trump in public, and being a cretin in private.

7. GQ.

Like many slick magazines, it hates President Trump even as tries to get in as many stories about him as possible.

It ran this on Thursday:
Edit: An earlier version of this article used a headline noting that Trump had publicly called for the death penalty in the New York attack, but not the Las Vegas shooting in particular. That discrepancy is probably related to the fact that the Las Vegas shooter is dead. We regret the error.Probably?

8. The NFL:
Audiences are down an average 7 percent from a year ago through the first eight weeks of the season, excluding last Monday. That’s on top of a decrease of about 8 percent last season that spurred numerous changes in the broadcasts, from shorter commercials to better matchups earlier in the year.You might say ratings are flagging.

9. Tony Podesta.

10. George Soros:
Soros Fund Manager Accused of Brutal Rapes: “I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter”An accusation is not the same as a conviction, but an accusation can end a career.

11. Teen Vogue.

12. Brett Ratner.

In November: "Six women accuse filmmaker Brett Ratner of sexual harassment or misconduct."

13. Kevin Spacey.

2017: "Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14."

14. Brian Williams.

2012: "Donald Trump Fires Back at 'Dummy' Brian Williams Over On-Air Election Night Diss."

2015: "Brian Williams fired as 'NBC Nightly News' anchor, Lester Holt named permanent host."

Well, he did land a nice post-prime time show at MSNBC that beats Tucker Carlson's rerun on a good night.

15. Bill Cosby.

2011: "During an appearance on the 'Today Show,' Bill Cosby slammed Donald Trump's political aspirations, telling him to 'run or shut up'."

16. Kathy Griffin.

: "Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of Shit’ Donald Trump."

17. Harvey Weinstein.

18. Roger Goodell.

19. George Clooney.

20. Macy's.

Let's see, 46% of the people voted for Trump but Macy's stopped selling his clothing line. Whatever happened to the customer's always right?

I don't offer people much advice, but I am pretty sure I am on safe ground when I say don't feud with President Donald John Trump.

UPDATE:

2016: "Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Trolls Trump: ‘I Bailed You Out Twice’."

2017: "Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal arrested in corruption crackdown."

During the campaign, Trump tweeted, "President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!"

Obama went on Jimmy Kimmel's show, read the tweet, and replied, "At least I'll go down as a president."

What a lame, lake thread!
Your hero, Donald Trump had absolutely nothing to do with these folks misfortunes.
Your hero worship, has now taken over any sense of normalcy in your thinking.
An analogy would be, I ran out of coffee this morning and because I believe Trump is the worse president in history and stated it on USMB, I ran out of coffee, because of my feud with Trump. :disbelief::laugh:

My favorite:

She has not learned.

He did this in February
:

5. Hillary Clinton.

7. GQ.

It ran this on Thursday:

8. The NFL:

9. Tony Podesta.

10. George Soros:

11. Teen Vogue.

12. Brett Ratner.

13. Kevin Spacey.

14. Brian Williams.

15. Bill Cosby.

16. Kathy Griffin.

17. Harvey Weinstein.

18. Roger Goodell.

19. George Clooney.

20. Macy's.

UPDATE:

What a lame, lake thread!
Your hero, Donald Trump had absolutely nothing to do with these folks misfortunes.
Your hero worship, has now taken over any sense of normalcy in your thinking.
An analogy would be, I ran out of coffee this morning and because I believe Trump is the worse president in history and stated it on USMB, I ran out of coffee, because of my feud with Trump. :disbelief::laugh:
You leftards love living in your fantasy bubble world of delusions.

My favorite:

She has not learned.

He did this in February
:

5. Hillary Clinton.

7. GQ.

It ran this on Thursday:

8. The NFL:

9. Tony Podesta.

10. George Soros:

11. Teen Vogue.

12. Brett Ratner.

13. Kevin Spacey.

14. Brian Williams.

15. Bill Cosby.

16. Kathy Griffin.

17. Harvey Weinstein.

18. Roger Goodell.

19. George Clooney.

20. Macy's.

UPDATE:

I love it. Thanks for posting. That is good stuff!

Forum List

Back