Fallon Show humiliates Bachmann with misogynistic song

CaféAuLait;4448385 said:
OK, I just found the clip in question...

Jimmy Fallon Show Band Plays 'Lyin' Ass Bitch' To Intro Michele Bachmann - YouTube

You know, I never heard of the song nor the band and I didn't get it until after the fact. There are no derogatory lyrics to it, at least none in that part of the song that they played during the intro. Clearly Michelle was as clueless as I was.

It's a lil sketchy, but I don't think I'd get bent up outta shape over it.

Well if you read their tweets before the show and after they purposly played the song as her entrance song and it was entitled "Lyin Ass Bitch".

I'm sure if Michelle Obama or Barack Obama had the same song played for them there would be outrage. As for the lyrics they sang 'la la la" instead of the words "slut trash can bitch". It is articulated in the article above.

Oh, you can bet your last buck that he'd have a fucking tantrum if it had been Michelle and the band played 'fat bottomed girls'. There'd be accusations of 'right wing racism' 'hate' and all kinds of shit being thrown.

Funny how partisans can show themselves for the ignorant shits they are.

She's waiting for an apology from the network.

Hope she's not holding her breath. She's gonna need teflon panties. If she thinks this is a big deal, she's not ready for the WH.

Michele Bachmann responds to Roots' song choice | Inside TV | EW.com

I am about as outraged as I was when Limbaugh repeatedly played "Barack the Magic Negro" on his show. Which is not much. For a party that likes to say progressives play the victim card all the time they sure have thin skin.

:clap2:

Oh, cool. "Mom, he did it too!"

Yea, that's what we expect from the left wing hacks. At the risk of repeating myself, if it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

Outrage (and rightly so) about Rush and his stupid 'Barack the Magic Negro' thing, but it's fine to insult a female right winger.

And they wonder why I call them hypocrites.

I am about as outraged as I was when Limbaugh repeatedly played "Barack the Magic Negro" on his show. Which is not much. For a party that likes to say progressives play the victim card all the time they sure have thin skin.

get back to us when they sing brock the magic negro as he is entering the stage.. moron.

Yea, that's what we expect from the left wing hacks. At the risk of repeating myself, if it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

Outrage (and rightly so) about Rush and his stupid 'Barack the Magic Negro' thing, but it's fine to insult a female right winger.

Coming from the palooka that's always yammering and yapping about "both parties do x" your words ring, uhm....hollow. As usual.

BTW, since Rush's MagicNegroGate was just "stupid" isn't Fallon's situation just "stupid" too?

No one's buying your BS chick. :rolleyes:

Coming from the palooka that's always yammering and yapping about "both parties do x" your words ring, uhm....hollow. As usual.

BTW, since Rush's MagicNegroGate was just "stupid" isn't Fallon's situation just "stupid" too?

No one's buying your BS chick. :rolleyes:

I've already voiced my disapproval of Rush... unlike some, I don't tend to repeat myself ad infinitum. Math has never been my best subject, but I'm pretty sure that two wrongs don't equal a right. Ever.

What is stupid is stupid. No matter which side does it. But that is just my (rational) opinion. I'm sure that the less rational will see it differently.

But... nice bit of misogynism there, Marc.

I've already voiced my disapproval of Rush... unlike some, I don't tend to repeat myself ad infinitum. Math has never been my best subject, but I'm pretty sure that two wrongs don't equal a right. Ever.

What is stupid is stupid. No matter which side does it. But that is just my (rational) opinion. I'm sure that the less rational will see it differently.

You dare to play the misogynist Card on me? When your very signature has an image with the text "100% Bitch!" in it. You DARE to try to call me a misogynist for using the term of endearment, "chick?"

My...you have SOME nerve! :rolleyes:

Since none of the hypocritical CON$ have posted it yet, even though they post it every time CON$ insult Liberal women, here's AQUILA Cain's "America's Got To Learn To Take A Joke" clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMfpU19hWfM]Herman Cain on Border Fence Comments: America's Got to Learn to Take a Joke - YouTube[/ame]

You dare to play the misogynist Card on me? When your very signature has an image with the text "100% Bitch!" in it. You DARE to try to call me a misogynist for using the term of endearment, "chick?"

You two give Rush too much credit... :eusa_eh:

It was the LA Times that called him the "magic negro"

Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

This is just a spoof on that story and Al Sharpton not getting enough attention :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZyPaivOARM]Barack The Magic Negro - YouTube[/ame]

You two give Rush too much credit... :eusa_eh:

It was the LA Times that called him the "magic negro"

Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

This is just a spoof on that story and Al Sharpton not getting enough attention :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZyPaivOARM]Barack The Magic Negro - YouTube[/ame]

Putting it all into context...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Bao4VUQmI]Rush Limbaugh: "Barack The Magic Negro" - YouTube[/ame]

We don't live in a bubble, Rush has a history of racist and bigoted statements.

Michele Bachmann Bashes "Sexist" NBC for "Lyin' Ass Bitch" Song

Had this been Mrs Obama the head of NBC would be casterated along with the producer of the show. The duplicity of this is astounding.

And for the record im no Bachmann suporter.

I wonder how many people had no idea what that song's lyrics were...until people started complaining and let us ALL know.

So the act of playing that song as she entered the room would have been okay with you had NBC not been snitched out?

Fallon usually plays a song that relates to the guest. For example when George Clooney came out to promote his new movie, The Ides of March...the band played Iron Maiden's song called "The Ides of March". Obviously that's not a big deal, but Fallon's band does play songs that somehow relates to the guest on a regular basis.

edit: So playing lying ass bitch is in pretty poor taste.

Jimmy Fallon has apologized to Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann for his house band, the Roots, playing Fishbone’s “Lyin’ Ass B----” as her walk-on music for a Monday appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.” Earlier on Tuesday Roots drummer/bandleader Questlove offered his own apology, saying: “The performance was a tongue-in-cheek and spur of the moment decision. The show was not aware of it and I feel bad if her feelings were hurt. That was not my intention.”

Fallon apologizes to Bachmann for Roots song choice; Nicki Minaj announces new album - Click Track - The Washington Post

What they should have played was "going off the rails on the crazy train."

Last edited:
If Bachmann could get her facts straight instead of swearing that what she thinks is absolute gospel, then maybe people wouldn't call her a lying ass bitch.

Forum List

Back