Fake Polls are Back

They use the polls to try and gaslight Americans into thinking people are accepting of all the bullshit Biden has foisted upon them. They're not.

Neither can Democrats; that's why they cheated, after all. Duh.
Oh they had what they thought was enough cheated votes ready on election night, but Trump got way more than they

anticipated, so they had to cheat for weeks to come up with enough.

You still believe anybody takes you seriously as anything other than a Democrat shill??? lol that's cute.

Well I’ve tried to figure out how it could be done. And the number of people and complexity rapidly approaches the point of a Bond Villain.

Let’s see if you agree.

First. You have to start months out. You need voters who are on the rolls and haven’t voted or you need new voters who don’t really exist. Now the first question is how many votes will you need? I mean if you create 25,000 votes and need 30,000 to win, then all your efforts are for naught.

OK. So we have some incredibly accurate private polling that gives the conspirators very accurate numbers months in advance.

Now you need a cast of dozens, maybe hundreds, to start this. Voter registration cards need to be filled out and somehow match the DMV records. In Georgia they compare the two since you need ID to vote.

OK. We have fifty thousand new voter registration cards filled out by a hundred different people. They use different handwriting and pens to make sure nothing matches.

Do you see the problem yet? You are talking about a hundred people, minimum, to create the tens of thousands of votes in Georgia.

And this wide ranging conspiracy begun months ahead of time was so perfect that nobody got a whiff of it. Then the election goes, the votes are counted, and people sneak to their trunks to bring the votes in in 10,000 blocks to get Biden the win. Why didn’t they give the Senate to Warnock and such without a runoff? I mean, they were ginning up votes, why not insure Democrats won all the races?

Then a two year investigation. Run by the GBI, the Secretary of State’s investigators, and the FBI. None of them unearthed a single piece of physical evidence. Not one.

At this point the Bond Villains could take notes on how to run a successful conspiracy.

See my problem? I can’t figure out how they could possibly do it. It gets too big too quickly. For 50,000 votes you would need a couple hundred henchmen. None got caught and offered to talk to avoid prison? None got caught committing any other crime afterwards and offered information to avoid prison?

Or did they murder all the hundreds of henchmen to make sure they didn’t talk? Maybe injecting them with COVID virus to keep them from talking.

So tell me how it could be done. Be reasonable. Make it possible to convince me. Because I’m not seeing anyway they could have done it.

So when they have polls showing trump in the lead, suddenly they’re telling the truth?

I’ve honestly tried to figure out how it was done. I can’t do so. Explain to me your theory if you don’t mind.
No you haven't, that's a lie, you dishonest shitbroker.

Link-? I'll wait. :rolleyes-41:

I'll give you a hint, shitbroker: It's changing things with a computer.

They claim it can't be done, but a guy did it in a courtroom with a pen and an SD card. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
No you haven't, that's a lie, you dishonest shitbroker.

Link-? I'll wait. :rolleyes-41:

I'll give you a hint, shitbroker: It's changing things with a computer.

They claim it can't be done, but a guy did it in a courtroom with a pen and an SD card. :rolleyes-41:

In Georgia there are paper ballots. From the voting machine and the mail in ballots. So how exactly do they fiddle with it so the paper ballots exist and can be counted by hand?

In Georgia there are paper ballots. From the voting machine and the mail in ballots. So how exactly do they fiddle with it so the paper ballots exist and can be counted by hand?
What are those paper ballots fed into, moron?

Why, a computerized Dominion voting machine. :slap:

How many signatures and IDs were actually verified in Georgia, shitbroker?

Of course not. He campaigned from his basement.
He didn't even campaign the last 2 mos of the election, but supposedly got more votes than Obama? :cuckoo:

thats-literally-impossible-not-happening.gif

What are those paper ballots fed into, moron?

Why, a computerized Dominion voting machine. :slap:

How many signatures and IDs were actually verified in Georgia, shitbroker?

This is how it works in Georgia. You get a smart card with the specifics for the races you can vote on after your ID is confirmed. You use the touchscreen to cast your votes. The machine confirms it and prints out a single piece of paper.

You take that paper to another person who watches you feed it into a machine. The paper is dropped into a large garbage type can along with all the others. The papers are kept.

For mail in ballots you mark the circle, and mail it in the provided envelope which you sign. You also include a photocopy of your drivers license. An expired one will work. The signatures are checked.

The papers are all counted and kept.

The papers include not only the QR type code. They also include the printed summary of your vote which you confirm before feeding it into the machine.

So the idea that you can print extra papers is problematic. The people checking ID’s at the beginning have a count going on. The people at the end are different. You go to several different stations.

The first is the ID check. Then you go to the voter registration check where you get the smart card with your district votes on it.

There really isn’t much of a way to do what is alleged.

The papers at the end tally up with the count at the beginning. All the stations need the same count. Most of the people are volunteers. Elections office workers make up the supervisors.

So how exactly does this massive fraud work?

Of course not. He campaigned from his basement.

In exit polling nearly half of the voters said they were primarily motivated to vote against Trump.

I suspect that will be the motivation of nearly half the people again. I believe people when they say they don’t like/trust/or want Trump. Just as I believe you when you talk about how you think Biden is awful. So why don’t you believe that people don’t like Trump? His poll numbers reflect that.

Forum List

Back