Fake Polls are Back

This guy's leading in the pollls?

8jlldg.jpg

Fake Polls have not returned because they never went away .

Anybody seriously thinking Biden has an approval rating above 25% is simple and if they believe Biden leads Trump they are not really worth the time of day .

I should have known this was going to happen. At least it's less stressful knowing they are fake. Liberals will probably try to create a few more of these.

---Biden Now Leads Donald Trump in Presidential Polling Average---

lol

And when Trump’s in the lead again the exact same polls will no longer be ‘fake.’

Such is the ridiculous, childish, dishonest right.

Trump is totally loved. He’s raising so much money. Isn’t he?

The Billionaire needs your money. Send him five bucks.

I have been saying that Biden is on the roll up the polls.

Closing in on Trump in WI MSN

The Quinnipiac University poll found Trump beating Biden 41%-36% in Michigan in a hypothetical five-way race, with independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. getting 10%, Green Party candidate Jill Stein getting 4% and independent candidate Cornel West getting 3%. Five percent were either undecided or didn't answer. This almost 4 points better than last month.

And in MI. Trump recorded 47% support among Keystone State registered voters to Biden’s 43%, with the remaining 10% undecided, the Emerson College Polling/The Hill survey found. This is closer than last month before SOTU. MSN

I should have known this was going to happen. At least it's less stressful knowing they are fake. Liberals will probably try to create a few more of these.

---Biden Now Leads Donald Trump in Presidential Polling Average---

MSN makes a poll saying Trump is leading... Trumpers praise MSN for being honest
MSN makes a poll saying Trump isn't leading... Trumpers attack MSN for being fake news....

Forum List

Back