Fake Indian Becomes Fake Christian: Elizabeth Warren In Black Church----"I Have Been Called To Act"

She's mistaken. It wasn't by God but rather the Great Spirit in the sky after smoking the peace bong! God has already sent us his choice to be president and that's Donald Trump. God sent Trump to lead the nation out of darkness that Satan's Disciple, Barack Obama, imposed on America.

"I Have Been Called to Act" - Shameless Liz Warren Cites Scripture - Says God Called Her to Run for President (VIDEO)
Yeah... God put Trump, an amoral serial adulterer and liar, to lead the nation out of darkness.

Dang, Beto has a destiny, God is talking to Warren....it's so confusing. Can't wait to hear what Bernie or Harris has to say. Booker may need another Spartacus moment.
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

She's mistaken. It wasn't by God but rather the Great Spirit in the sky after smoking the peace bong! God has already sent us his choice to be president and that's Donald Trump. God sent Trump to lead the nation out of darkness that Satan's Disciple, Barack Obama, imposed on America.

"I Have Been Called to Act" - Shameless Liz Warren Cites Scripture - Says God Called Her to Run for President (VIDEO)
Yeah... God put Trump, an amoral serial adulterer and liar, to lead the nation out of darkness.
Lol
Says a shit stain that trusts career politicians

We will see about that in 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we will see in about 435 days.

You have the new leader of the black community, Fakeahonas. I saw her on stage with those two mute black pastors. They are supporting her. It was so fake. [emoji1787]

And you guys have nothing. 12,000 lies are not going to stand up during the campaign.

So you’re going to vote for her? The great white fake Indian hope.

Are you playing the race card? Using identity politics are we?

You guys have a loser running for re election. So trying to divert from his failed policies by playing the race card will get you nowhere.

I’m not playing the race card, you’re people are. I saw two mute dumb looking pastors standing by, while the whitest white bread fake bitch tried to insult blacks with completely fake religious jargon. She’s probably a WASP in reality, attempting to act baptist. As far as Don is concerned, he’s done as much as he can,being blocked in every direction. The Russian collusion didn’t pan out, so now he’s a racist. Now the world is coming to an end. Leave yourself something for next week. You do realize that no one supports your views. You are looking at the responses that you receive?

Not god, hilly. Your welcome.

#5: No, you were duped by the very messiah you try to invoke: O's daddy was not black African, but Arab, as documented on his Kenyan ID. For further education, see Letter From Matar (Women in Green, Jerusalem)

More fake news.
Here's a little tip for ya... bend over, reach around and grab your ears, give a quick hard jerk, and just maybe you can pop your head out of your ass.

The only ONLY way I would vote for Warren would be if she stood up in the next debate and said some variation of the following:

1) Joe Biden, you are a dirty old man who can't keep his GD pedo hands off little girls and young women.

2) Kamala Harris, why did you wait until you were almost 50 to marry a white dude with 2 white kids.... was Willie Brown so hung you just couldn't get off that thing?

3) Speaking of which, Cory Booker, you are 50, single, and never linked with anyone. Are you gay or the world's oldest virgin?

4) Speaking of gays, Mayor Pete, are you a top or a power bottom? America doesn't need a leader who likes getting screwed up the arse.

5) and Bernie, well, I am not going to ask you anything because you can't manage to not spit when you talk, not that anything you say would make a bit of GD sense even if you didn't.

The long and the short of it is if you cannot stand up and take down your fellow democrats there is no way you have the chops to take down the POTUS.

These Dems must know they are in real trouble, now they have to pretend they are Christians in the primaries. I guess their crowds of just a few hundred people are clueing term into the reality.

The church members should have been skeptical when she mentioned that Satan was calling her.

Lol
Lol. Says an asswipe that trusts real estate shysters and carnival barkers.

Lol
Lol. Says an asswipe that trusts real estate shysters and carnival barkers.
Most Dems actually believe the silliness they spew but both Warren and Butt-Boy seem to know they are full of crap.

God spoke to Pocahontas.......he said, "don't sip that beer like a pussy....chug that some-bitch!!"

God did not send Trump. Trumps works show this is not so.

So consider that America needed healing relative to our race problem and a half black, half white man was put in place to lead. But those like you, deceived by satan, could not look past his black half.

Trump is plunging America into darkness and you go along with it because he has promised you a white nation.

The great spirit is God. Trump is evil. He is of Satan. His policies show it.

You're the Rdean of Racism.

They edited it! "I have been called and told by a bunch of other rich white people like myself to act like I give a shit about you", is what I interpreted! How belittling to the black community that they would need her a proven liar to help them. One mans opinion. I'm white and I was offended by her arrogance.

Forum List

Back