Fake Indian Becomes Fake Christian: Elizabeth Warren In Black Church----"I Have Been Called To Act"

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Once a fake, always a fake.

A fake American.
Just like Obama!

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

She's mistaken. It wasn't by God but rather the Great Spirit in the sky after smoking the peace bong! God has already sent us his choice to be president and that's Donald Trump. God sent Trump to lead the nation out of darkness that Satan's Disciple, Barack Obama, imposed on America.

"I Have Been Called to Act" - Shameless Liz Warren Cites Scripture - Says God Called Her to Run for President (VIDEO)
God did not send Trump. Trumps works show this is not so.

So consider that America needed healing relative to our race problem and a half black, half white man was put in place to lead. But those like you, deceived by satan, could not look past his black half.

Trump is plunging America into darkness and you go along with it because he has promised you a white nation.

The great spirit is God. Trump is evil. He is of Satan. His policies show it.

She's mistaken. It wasn't by God but rather the Great Spirit in the sky after smoking the peace bong! God has already sent us his choice to be president and that's Donald Trump. God sent Trump to lead the nation out of darkness that Satan's Disciple, Barack Obama, imposed on America.

"I Have Been Called to Act" - Shameless Liz Warren Cites Scripture - Says God Called Her to Run for President (VIDEO)
Did Chief Shitting Bull remember to bring the firewater???

She would have needed the white man for that.

50 bucks says that if she gets the nod we get a picture of her out skeet shooting

She’s the leader you dim morons have been looking for [emoji23]. She’s all you’ve got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She would have needed the white man for that.
Ya... we should all still be living in mud huts wearing monkey skins and warring with all the tribes that live next to us.

God did not send Trump. Trumps works show this is not so.

So consider that America needed healing relative to our race problem and a half black, half white man was put in place to lead. But those like you, deceived by satan, could not look past his black half.

Trump is plunging America into darkness and you go along with it because he has promised you a white nation.

The great spirit is God. Trump is evil. He is of Satan. His policies show it.

Says a racist like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back