Fake Indian Becomes Fake Christian: Elizabeth Warren In Black Church----"I Have Been Called To Act"

She's mistaken. It wasn't by God but rather the Great Spirit in the sky after smoking the peace bong! God has already sent us his choice to be president and that's Donald Trump. God sent Trump to lead the nation out of darkness that Satan's Disciple, Barack Obama, imposed on America.

"I Have Been Called to Act" - Shameless Liz Warren Cites Scripture - Says God Called Her to Run for President (VIDEO)
God did not send Trump. Trumps works show this is not so.

So consider that America needed healing relative to our race problem and a half black, half white man was put in place to lead. But those like you, deceived by satan, could not look past his black half.

Trump is plunging America into darkness and you go along with it because he has promised you a white nation.

The great spirit is God. Trump is evil. He is of Satan. His policies show it.

Says a racist like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the best ya got? Calling me a racist because your feelings are hurt by truth you can't dispute?

Trump is evil. His policies prove it. And if you vote him in for another 4 years because you think you will make more money, America will end up broke and so will most of you.

She's mistaken. It wasn't by God but rather the Great Spirit in the sky after smoking the peace bong! God has already sent us his choice to be president and that's Donald Trump. God sent Trump to lead the nation out of darkness that Satan's Disciple, Barack Obama, imposed on America.

"I Have Been Called to Act" - Shameless Liz Warren Cites Scripture - Says God Called Her to Run for President (VIDEO)

So consider that America needed healing relative to our race problem and a half black, half white man was put in place to lead. But those like you, deceived by satan, could not look past his black half.

Trump is plunging America into darkness and you go along with it because he has promised you a white nation.

Says a racist like you.

Is this the best ya got? Calling me a racist because your feelings are hurt by truth you can't dispute?

Trump is evil. His policies prove it. And if you vote him in for another 4 years because you think you will make more money, America will end up broke and so will most of you.
Lol
Says a politically correct shit stain

She’s the leader you dim morons have been looking for [emoji23]. She’s all you’ve got!

And you guys have nothing.

We will see about that in 2025.

No, we will see in about 435 days.

You have the new leader of the black community, Fakeahonas. I saw her on stage with those two mute black pastors. They are supporting her. It was so fake. [emoji1787]

Says a racist like you.

Lol

Says the man that's telling you that you best not be here when the things I say happen. Because if we give Trump another term, it will happen.

Says a racist like you.

Lol

I already have a job, and pension set up. I’m not dependent on free stuff from the government.

She’s the leader you dim morons have been looking for [emoji23]. She’s all you’ve got!

You have the new leader of the black community, Fakeahonas. I saw her on stage with those two mute black pastors. They are supporting her. It was so fake. [emoji1787]

And you guys have nothing. 12,000 lies are not going to stand up during the campaign.

Says a racist like you.

Lol

Says the man that's telling you that you best not be here when the things I say happen. Because if we give Trump another term, it will happen.
:CryingCow:

Once a fake, always a fake.

A fake American.
Just like Obama!

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg
Yep... that prick belongs in prison...

kenyan2.jpg
Fake news.
No it's not, Kunta Kinta! Now get your black ass back to the plantation. It's time for your shackled bull whipping.
:whip:

And you guys have nothing. 12,000 lies are not going to stand up during the campaign.

So you’re going to vote for her? The great white fake Indian hope.

#5: No, you were duped by the very messiah you try to invoke: O's daddy was not black African, but Arab, as documented on his Kenyan ID. For further education, see Letter From Matar (Women in Green, Jerusalem)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Says a racist like you.

Lol

I already have a job, and pension set up. I’m not dependent on free stuff from the government.

Really? So what is your money invested in? And what happens when your street can't get fixed. What do you do when you're crossing that bridge and the bottom drops out? You idiots and your dumb ass free shit comments? What happens if the banks crash. The FDIC only insures so much. What happens when Trump pisses off our last ally and the rest of the world places economic sanctions on us? What happens if we get another 9-11 but this time our allies refuse to give us intelligence or military support. You idiots and your dumb ass free shit comments.

So you’re going to vote for her? The great white fake Indian hope.

Are you playing the race card? Using identity politics are we?

You guys have a loser running for re election. So trying to divert from his failed policies by playing the race card will get you nowhere.

Yeah, it's funny how liberals scream whenever a Republican says something like that, but when a Democrats does it, liberals seem to fall silent on the issue.

No democrat is going to be respecting republican opinions on democratic presidential candidates.

#5: No, you were duped by the very messiah you try to invoke: O's daddy was not black African, but Arab, as documented on his Kenyan ID. For further education, see Letter From Matar (Women in Green, Jerusalem)

More fake news.

Says a racist like you.

Lol

Really? So what is your money invested in? And what happens when your street can't get fixed. What do you do when you're crossing that bridge and the bottom drops out? You idiots and your dumb ass free shit comments? What happens if the banks crash. The FDIC only insures so much. What happens when Trump pisses off our last ally and the rest of the world places economic sanctions on us? What happens if we get another 9-11 but this time our allies refuse to give us intelligence or military support. You idiots and your dumb ass free shit comments.

Nothing is going to happen, except if Fakeahonas gets elected. So, nothing is going to happen. It’s especially not happening in the next five years. Save your fake tactics for your friends that aren’t registered to vote. The scare tactics only work on people who are concerned with what they can scam from the government. All the republicans that voted for Donnie, are voting for him again. Plus, a large percentage of the black community that are fed up with being duped. If you are going to back that fake white bitch, you are a fool and a hypocrite.

Dang, Beto has a destiny, God is talking to Warren....it's so confusing. Can't wait to hear what Bernie or Harris has to say. Booker may need another Spartacus moment.

Forum List

Back