REAL INDIAN To Take on Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts Senate Race

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
warren-v-a-shiva.jpg

Oh the irony. And just 'cause Chris got it wrong doesn't change that one bit.

Boston-based entrepreneur and inventor of Email V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai announced his candidacy for the US Senate seat currently occupied by Elizabeth Warren.

Ayyadurai is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and is best known for his claim to have invented email.

V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, an Indian-American, will take on the only fake Indian in the US Senate, Elizabeth Warren.

Read more @ REAL INDIAN To Take on Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts Senate Race

Judging by his name, Shiva Ayyadurai, the guy isn't Native American, but an asian Indian from India.

But close enough to defeat Elizabeth lie-a-watha Warren the fake Indian. ...... :thup:

The title got me but he's an East Indian. As long as nutty Warren goes away, who cares?

Fright-wingers once again showing off their world famous knowledge and respect for other cultures.

Good. It's disgusting how the DNC props up Elizabeth Warren. I'm happy to see a real Native American go after her.

Edit: Whoops, I guess he isn't a Native American, but an Indian. Still, I can't stand Elizabeth Warren, so I welcome anyone who wants to challenge her.
Senator Warren is firmly entrenched in the Senate. her constituents love her, and thats all that counts

Good. It's disgusting how the DNC props up Elizabeth Warren. I'm happy to see a real Native American go after her.

Edit: Whoops, I guess he isn't a Native American, but an Indian. Still, I can't stand Elizabeth Warren, so I welcome anyone who wants to challenge her.
Senator Warren is firmly entrenched in the Senate. her constituents love her, and thats all that counts

Who told you that?

Who told you that?
She currently has a 61% approval rate in her state

Who told you that?
I'm afraid it's the voices in your head again:

A poll released Monday shows that 46 percent of Massachusetts voters think it’s time for someone else to have a shot at the Senate.

“It’s not a great place to start for her, but she still would be the favorite at this point,” said MassINC Polling Group President Steve Koczela, who conducted the poll with public radio station WBUR.

Fifty-one percent of the poll’s respondents approved of the first-term Democrat, while 37 disapproved.

Poll shows Warren is no sure bet for re-election next year

Who told you that?

Not currently. That number is falling. She is "beloved" only by the dopey haus frau set in Cambridge who still proudly display their commemorative obama plates.

Who told you that?

A poll released Monday shows that 46 percent of Massachusetts voters think it’s time for someone else to have a shot at the Senate.

“It’s not a great place to start for her, but she still would be the favorite at this point,” said MassINC Polling Group President Steve Koczela, who conducted the poll with public radio station WBUR.

Fifty-one percent of the poll’s respondents approved of the first-term Democrat, while 37 disapproved.

Anytime you start an election with over 50% of the voters, you are in good shape. Who is going to run against her

Who told you that?

Not currently. That number is falling. She is "beloved" only by the dopey haus frau set in Cambridge who still proudly display their commemorative obama plates.
MA is a very liberal state, the only republicans they elect are left of center

Who told you that?

Anytime you start an election with over 50% of the voters, you are in good shape. Who is going to run against her
Who started an election? You just got called out for BS, that's all.

...and she deserves to be scalped

New Topics

Forum List

Back