REAL INDIAN To Take on Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts Senate Race

Good. It's disgusting how the DNC props up Elizabeth Warren. I'm happy to see a real Native American go after her.

Edit: Whoops, I guess he isn't a Native American, but an Indian. Still, I can't stand Elizabeth Warren, so I welcome anyone who wants to challenge her.
Senator Warren is firmly entrenched in the Senate. her constituents love her, and thats all that counts

Who told you that?
She currently has a 61% approval rate in her state
warren1.jpg

Senator Warren is firmly entrenched in the Senate. her constituents love her, and thats all that counts

Who told you that?
I'm afraid it's the voices in your head again:

A poll released Monday shows that 46 percent of Massachusetts voters think it’s time for someone else to have a shot at the Senate.

“It’s not a great place to start for her, but she still would be the favorite at this point,” said MassINC Polling Group President Steve Koczela, who conducted the poll with public radio station WBUR.

Fifty-one percent of the poll’s respondents approved of the first-term Democrat, while 37 disapproved.

Poll shows Warren is no sure bet for re-election next year
Anytime you start an election with over 50% of the voters, you are in good shape. Who is going to run against her
Who started an election? You just got called out for BS, that's all.
don't complain, compadre, most of your posts are pure BS. You get too busy licking Trumps balls

Good. It's disgusting how the DNC props up Elizabeth Warren. I'm happy to see a real Native American go after her.

Edit: Whoops, I guess he isn't a Native American, but an Indian. Still, I can't stand Elizabeth Warren, so I welcome anyone who wants to challenge her.

Who told you that?
warren1.jpg
She does not live in a 5.4 million mansion, but even if she did, its good for her and her husband

Who told you that?
warren1.jpg
She does not live in a 5.4 million mansion, but even if she did, its good for her and her husband
0bc509bf1d4fa1811f4ec6d9276194c7.jpg

Who told you that?
warren1.jpg
But she didn't build it, ya know?

Who told you that?
warren1.jpg
But she didn't build it, ya know?
No she didn't, it was a resale.

Who told you that?

Not currently. That number is falling. She is "beloved" only by the dopey haus frau set in Cambridge who still proudly display their commemorative obama plates.
MA is a very liberal state, the only republicans they elect are left of center

Where do you live?

Fright-wingers are very threatened by the outspoken senator from Massachusetts. Very threatened indeed. Still butt hurt over Scott Brown? :lol:

That's one of the 25 Democrat Senate seats Uncle Vlad will flip in 2018

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah...... right.......... As a Massachusetts native, I can assure you that Warren will win reelection without lifting a finger. Scott Brown was an anomaly that won't be repeated anytime soon.

Fright-wingers once again showing off their world famous knowledge and respect for other cultures.

And once again you show your hateful ignorance of your own culture.
I'm an American. I was taught that America is a melting pot and that I should be respectful of other cultures. I don't know what ignorant white trash piece of shit shoved that white pride crap up your ass but that's not how it works in this country

Yeah...... right.......... As a Massachusetts native, I can assure you that Warren will win reelection without lifting a finger. Scott Brown was an anomaly that won't be repeated anytime soon.

Depends how drunk they are on election night, those people in Boston can drink dang.

Fright-wingers once again showing off their world famous knowledge and respect for other cultures.

And once again you show your hateful ignorance of your own culture.

What's your culture, exactly? Getting morbidly obese in front of the television while guzzling down a Miller Lite?

Depends how drunk they are on election night, those people in Boston can drink dang.

Hell, the Pilgrims only stopped here in the first place because they ran out of beer!

Forum List

Back