Fair Warning to Trump and the GOP on the issue of Marijuana

It would be too tempting to you?

I smoked pot as a teenager, then I grew up. lol
but you are still on the ignorant side according to the statement you made,and you should know better....that is,if you actually smoked pot....

OMG someone on the internet disagrees with you, get a life dude.
in other words....oh oh harry is on to me....

I smell troll ^^^
you should learn what a troll is before you start throwing that around.........

The demographics are staggering. The opposition to legal weed is all elderly, idiots who parroted "Reefer Madness" and other propaganda and still think it has truth. The younger generation wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by legalizing, growing, shipping, and consuming here, taxing all the way. The net benefit for one year of legal weed is about plus $300 billion to the US Treasury. The younger generation understands that. Keeping it illegal keeps US cash flowing outside the US to criminal gangs who then "convince" others to leave... and come here. The "wall" isn't going to stop that. Getting a clue about reality might.

Every two years, the idiots still parroting Reefer Madness die off, and are replaced in the electorate with younger voters in favor of legalizing. As time goes forward, the GOP, Mr. Trump, and Mr. Sessions will find themselves in the Luddite category here. Indeed, Mr. Sessions is about to find out that the "warmers" were busted by the FBI, who was using a medicinal user for the FBI's angle on the actual science. Will Mr. Sessions be able to admit that this individual is still very smart and competent after using weed for more than 4 decades? As a Christian, he is supposed to be about truth. As one "commanded to serve Israel," he has become "part of the Swamp."

Everything in life has limits. There is legit medical use of weed. There is consuming too much and abusing it. Same thing with sugar...

The GOP needs to get a clue about the marijuana issue in a big hurry. Mr. Trump needs to pardon the victims of Obama's bigotry on this issue. Obama, in 2008, promised "those in compliance with state marijuana laws" they would not be Federally prosecuted. Without warning them, he then pulled a 180 and stabbed them in the back... because they were WHITE and LIBERTARIAN leaning...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

All of these WHITE VICTIMS of Obama's bigotry here need to be pardoned. It isn't a question of law. It is an issue of being lied to and stabbed in the back. Obama could've done a press conference after being elected and told them he must prosecute. He didn't. He was as sneaky as a KKK member with a sheet over his head.

Will Trump get a clue? Will Sessions? Will the GOP?

Patriotic Americans, this wrong needs to be corrected, and if Trump won't do that, he is worthless....

I never get where pot heads work definitely not in skilled labour jobs

I smoked pot as a teenager, then I grew up. lol
but you are still on the ignorant side according to the statement you made,and you should know better....that is,if you actually smoked pot....

I smell troll ^^^
:trolls:

Marijuana studies have shown that it lowers both testosterone levels and IQ, thus, it won't make America great. However, if the users want to dumb down with heavy use and have less testosterone, it's fine with me, as long as they understand that it has to be treated the same as if you drink alcohol or any other mind altering substance. If you drive while under its influence, are pulled over and test positive, you're just going to have to accept the consequences.

I agree. The 'War on Drugs' is a miserable failure. It's time to decriminalize most drugs. I'd like to see the Republican Party head in that direction. I hope Trump is more flexible on the issue.

And there is some hope. I like what Rand Paul did with Hemp in Kentucky. He even got Mitch McConnell to support him on that. Kentucky farmers greatly appreciate Paul's effort on overturning archaic bans on Hemp production. So, the Republican Party could come around on decriminalizing Marijuana. I hope it happens. It's time. No American should be imprisoned for using Marijuana.

"Fair warning"? What does "fair warning" mean after the GOP won the most stunning back to back political victories in history? I would think that the Trump presidency might be a "fair warning" to the organized crime thugs dedicated to selling marijuana to our kids.

I smell troll ^^^
yea i have read some of your posts....you get called that a lot....

The demographics are staggering. The opposition to legal weed is all elderly, idiots who parroted "Reefer Madness" and other propaganda and still think it has truth. The younger generation wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by legalizing, growing, shipping, and consuming here, taxing all the way. The net benefit for one year of legal weed is about plus $300 billion to the US Treasury. The younger generation understands that. Keeping it illegal keeps US cash flowing outside the US to criminal gangs who then "convince" others to leave... and come here. The "wall" isn't going to stop that. Getting a clue about reality might.

Every two years, the idiots still parroting Reefer Madness die off, and are replaced in the electorate with younger voters in favor of legalizing. As time goes forward, the GOP, Mr. Trump, and Mr. Sessions will find themselves in the Luddite category here. Indeed, Mr. Sessions is about to find out that the "warmers" were busted by the FBI, who was using a medicinal user for the FBI's angle on the actual science. Will Mr. Sessions be able to admit that this individual is still very smart and competent after using weed for more than 4 decades? As a Christian, he is supposed to be about truth. As one "commanded to serve Israel," he has become "part of the Swamp."

Everything in life has limits. There is legit medical use of weed. There is consuming too much and abusing it. Same thing with sugar...

The GOP needs to get a clue about the marijuana issue in a big hurry. Mr. Trump needs to pardon the victims of Obama's bigotry on this issue. Obama, in 2008, promised "those in compliance with state marijuana laws" they would not be Federally prosecuted. Without warning them, he then pulled a 180 and stabbed them in the back... because they were WHITE and LIBERTARIAN leaning...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

All of these WHITE VICTIMS of Obama's bigotry here need to be pardoned. It isn't a question of law. It is an issue of being lied to and stabbed in the back. Obama could've done a press conference after being elected and told them he must prosecute. He didn't. He was as sneaky as a KKK member with a sheet over his head.

Will Trump get a clue? Will Sessions? Will the GOP?

Patriotic Americans, this wrong needs to be corrected, and if Trump won't do that, he is worthless....

Maybe that's why Trump won, all the pot heads eating cheetoes under black lights in their basement voted for him because merryjane.com endorsed him.
Want Marijuana Legalized? Then Donald Trump is Your Best Option

I smell troll ^^^
yea i have read some of your posts....you get called that a lot....

Notice that this is all about use... except it isn't. Those opposed to weed are all hyper that someone else might enjoy a toke.

Meanwhile, we are $20 trillion in debt, except the preacher on Sunday doesn't talk about that, because the morons in the congregation can't count past 5...

WE NEED JOBS, REVENUE, and TAX REVENUE.

Legalizing DOES THAT.

STicking your thumb up your ass and parroting your preacher doesn't.

Democrat Math: (more people smoking pot) = (More people working)

Common sense math: Democrats are fucking stupid
I thought republicans were all about less government interference... why then do you want to spend billions on the war on drugs?
Money well spent. Cheaper in the long run because drugs running amok would destroy the nation. Look into the Opium Wars in China sometime.
Drugs are here whether they are legal or not. Difference is we can spend 100s of billions fighting it, or we can make 100s of billions taxing it then invest that money into education and rehab, two things that will actually make a difference. Don't see what good stuffing our prisons is doing except converting troubled kids into career criminals
Problem is your theory is based on your beliefs, not reality. Kids don't get thrown into prison for having some weed on them. If you go to prison for weed you were trafficking a hefty amount and the case was likely pled way down.

But more importantly, what you want isn't the issue. You don't get to decide what is wasteful spending for everybody else. Pot turns you into a liberal so for me it's money well spent.

Notice that this is all about use... except it isn't. Those opposed to weed are all hyper that someone else might enjoy a toke.

Meanwhile, we are $20 trillion in debt, except the preacher on Sunday doesn't talk about that, because the morons in the congregation can't count past 5...

Legalizing DOES THAT.

I thought republicans were all about less government interference... why then do you want to spend billions on the war on drugs?
Money well spent. Cheaper in the long run because drugs running amok would destroy the nation. Look into the Opium Wars in China sometime.
Drugs are here whether they are legal or not. Difference is we can spend 100s of billions fighting it, or we can make 100s of billions taxing it then invest that money into education and rehab, two things that will actually make a difference. Don't see what good stuffing our prisons is doing except converting troubled kids into career criminals
Problem is your theory is based on your beliefs, not reality. Kids don't get thrown into prison for having some weed on them. If you go to prison for weed you were trafficking a hefty amount and the case was likely pled way down.

But more importantly, what you want isn't the issue. You don't get to decide what is wasteful spending for everybody else. Pot turns you into a liberal so for me it's money well spent.
You fail to make a valid point and you are wrong with your statement about kids in prison, see link below. My proposal saves 100s of billions and also creates revenue of 100s of billions... it clears out over crowded jails and gives thousands of kids opportunity instead of a tarnished record. Your solution does absolutely nothing but continue to expensively bog us down.

And when you tell me "You don't get to decide what's wasteful spending" you can stop with that worthless ridecule. This is a discussion board and I have every right to express my opinion.

Here are the numbers:
Drug War Statistics | Marijuana Statistics | Mexico Drug War Deaths | Drug Policy Alliance

You fail to make a valid point and you are wrong with your statement about kids in prison, see link below. My proposal saves 100s of billions and also creates revenue of 100s of billions... it clears out over crowded jails and gives thousands of kids opportunity instead of a tarnished record. Your solution does absolutely nothing but continue to expensively bog us down.

And when you tell me "You don't get to decide what's wasteful spending" you can stop with that worthless ridecule. This is a discussion board and I have every right to express my opinion.

Here are the numbers:
Drug War Statistics | Marijuana Statistics | Mexico Drug War Deaths | Drug Policy Alliance
I said you were full of shit, kids aren't tossed into prison for having weed on them. I don't care what you think is valid, you're an idiot with stupid beliefs based on assumptions backed up by assertions and supported with allegations. Sure, go ahead and express yourself, when did anyone say you couldn't?

You don't get to decide for America what is valid and what is a failed policy. Lots of dope has been taken off the streets and that means less people running around in a daze. Money well spent in my mind!

Here are the numbers:
I said you were full of shit, kids aren't tossed into prison for having weed on them. I don't care what you think is valid, you're an idiot with stupid beliefs based on assumptions backed up by assertions and supported with allegations. Sure, go ahead and express yourself, when did anyone say you couldn't?

You don't get to decide for America what is valid and what is a failed policy. Lots of dope has been taken off the streets and that means less people running around in a daze. Money well spent in my mind!
Haha, I make a real arguement backed up with a link to real numbers, I justify my position by explaining both economic and cultural advantages. And your response is that I'm an idiot with stupid beliefs... I think that says it all.

You are blinded by your stubbornness but it doesn't matter, the country is changing, and I'm explaining why. Legalization is a good idea and is going to happen. You may close your ears but it just makes you sound out of touch. Sooner or later you will simply have to deal with it, it's happening

Legalizing DOES THAT.

pot turns you into a liberal?....i suppose you are another who thinks righties dont smoke it?.....

Here are the numbers:

Haha, I make a real arguement backed up with a link to real numbers, I justify my position by explaining both economic and cultural advantages. And your response is that I'm an idiot with stupid beliefs... I think that says it all.

You are blinded by your stubbornness but it doesn't matter, the country is changing, and I'm explaining why. Legalization is a good idea and is going to happen. You may close your ears but it just makes you sound out of touch. Sooner or later you will simply have to deal with it, it's happening
Numbers can't tell you if going after drugs is a failed policy for the reasons I mentioned. You can't see them because something prevents it. If it isn't a mental handicap you are under the influence. Either way, you still don't get to decide for someone else if the war on drugs is a failure or not.

pot turns you into a liberal?....i suppose you are another who thinks righties dont smoke it?.....
Depends how much. Pot alters the way your brain functions. Booze can give you a headache but you're still the same person. Regular pot use will effect your world view. Anyone with any observation skills has seen it.

Here are the numbers:

Numbers can't tell you if going after drugs is a failed policy for the reasons I mentioned. You can't see them because something prevents it. If it isn't a mental handicap you are under the influence. Either way, you still don't get to decide for someone else if the war on drugs is a failure or not.
Well now that many states have passed legalization laws we will start to see how it effects their economy, crime, and healthcare.

Are you and advocate to go back to prohibition as well?

Depends how much. Pot alters the way your brain functions. Booze can give you a headache but you're still the same person. Regular pot use will effect your world view. Anyone with any observation skills has seen it.
You've been observing potheads for a while huh? Got a lot of experience with that? You can stop boring us with your baseless theories.

Even if it was true, why is it any of your business what other people do and why do you want the government regulating it? I can argue that reality TV, rap music, and cable news alters people's world views in a negative way... shall we make those illegal as well?

Forum List

Back