Failures of the Red State Governors

Yes, I've heard the ideological media paranoia. You can only trust what fits your agenda.

That's why you need to cherry-pick an article from the San Francisco Chronicle, apparently, one that does nothing to discredit vaccination.

Vaccinated Americans are far less apt to contract Covid. Thus, they are far less likely to transmit Covid. (and far less likely to be hospitalized and/or die due to Covid.) That is why rightist Governor Ivy is pleading with the good folks of Covid-ravaged Alabama to get vaccinated.

"It’s A Real Lifesaver’!"

Trump Gives Strongest Endorsement Of Covid-19 Vaccines Yet

Scientific facts from many sources show that the most highly vaccinated places on the planet are surging with Covid cases.

Hey Meister - don't get sick!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

How is this not Republican Death Panels, deciding who lives and who dies? :laugh:

Poor Sarah Palin had you monkeys going ape-shit over Death Panels 10 years ago. I wonder what happened? :eusa_think:

Hey Meister - don't get sick!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

How is this not Republican Death Panels, deciding who lives and who dies? :laugh:

Poor Sarah Palin had you monkeys going ape-shit over Death Panels 10 years ago. I wonder what happened? :eusa_think:

Not worried about it Synth.
I had the vaccination, and right after that I was diagnosed with AKI.
Ask me if I'm going to get the booster.

Are you going to get the booster? If so, why? And if you believe the vaccines are not vessels for microelectronics for tracking you, or some George Soros plot for world-wide domination, at 90 years old, then why aren't you condemning the right-wing elite in Washington and the media for spreding these doubts, and amplifying them?

Are you just a shitty person who doesn't care about your fellow Americans, let alone your fellow man? Most of the unvaccinated who are dying are your fellow travelers - MAGA followers who feel more than they think.

Is it just like Mexicans who have done well in America, who are some of the most vehement defenders of anti-immigrant policies to keep Mexicans out of America?

Ummm...why did you totally ignore my question about this being Republican Death Panels?
4i6Ckte.gif

Are you going to get the booster? If so, why? And if you believe the vaccines are not vessels for microelectronics for tracking you, or some George Soros plot for world-wide domination, at 90 years old, then why aren't you condemning the right-wing elite in Washington and the media for spreding these doubts, and amplifying them?

Are you just a shitty person who doesn't care about your fellow Americans, let alone your fellow man? Most of the unvaccinated who are dying are your fellow travelers - MAGA followers who feel more than they think.

Is it just like Mexicans who have done well in America, who are some of the most vehement defenders of anti-immigrant policies to keep Mexicans out of America?
I'm one of those who try not to control everyone else's life choices.
I know it's tough to understand when you're constantly under the thumb of your masters

Well, I tend to ignore shit except for when I step in it.
This action by Idaho is legitimately more Death Panels than anything Poor Sarah Palin was yelling about in 2010.

Why are you avoiding that?

I'm one of those who try not to control everyone else's life choices.
I know it's tough to understand when you're constantly under the thumb of your masters
You're not even capable of articulating your feelz. Sad.

Not unlike Barack Obama's birthday party.

Or plane loads of Texas democrats flying away from Austin, Texas.

Or untested illegals streaming over our Southern border. Or super spreader tallies for BLM, George
Floyd, Breona Taylor, ALL endorsed by Nan Pelosi and the democrat establishment.

Maybe you should not point fingers until your political leaders are all exhibiting exemplary
covid behavior.

You make this very easy, by the way. Grow up, childish imbeciles.

Read it and respond, Mr. Blair:

Florida. The only one where it goes up instead of down, and that's with massive underreporting due to DeathSantis cooking the books.

Florida. The only one where it goes up instead of down, and that's with massive underreporting due to DeathSantis cooking the books.

Asshole.... NY has bigger numbers in total and WI is the worst state per capita.....it's not politics it is population density. Can we now do a post on the failure of your mental faculties?

JKO

Forum List

Back