Facts Or Fakes: Can We Trust The Washington Post?

It's funny how the piss drinkers who drank down everything their propaganda outlets poured for them are now all atwitter over "fake news" and have become shocked, just shocked, at how many people fall for bullshit. :lol:

I've been pointing out their piss drinking for YEARS, and mocking them for getting right back in line for more even after being shown they are being lied to again and again and again.

Suddenly they think they are big critical thinkers! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Man, that is some gut busting hilarious shit!

Here, read this: Fool Me A Thousand Times

Still waiting on that video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old...

It's funny how the piss drinkers who drank down everything their propaganda outlets poured for them are now all atwitter over "fake news" and have become shocked, just shocked, at how many people fall for bullshit. :lol:

You must be talking about Hillary voters.
You obviously didn't read it. Typical of rubes. Make WRONG assumption, then run with it.

This rabid Warmongering against Russia is pretty disturbing. It reminds me of all the Bush Warmongering lies leading up to the Iraq War debacle. Americans need to calm down and really examine this Warmongering. Is this war necessary?

I listened to an interview this morning that explained how signs point to Russia. Everybody's free to judge for themselves and our judgements are pretty much based on who we believe. I don't credit the Russians for Trump's win but I don't buy into trusting them either.
Cybersecurity Expert Is Convinced Russia Was Behind DNC Hacking

I'm sure Russia is doing a lot of hacking. But so is the US and many other nations. It's espionage. Most nations in the world engage in it.

I've been pointing out their piss drinking for YEARS, and mocking them for getting right back in line for more even after being shown they are being lied to again and again and again.

Suddenly they think they are big critical thinkers! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Man, that is some gut busting hilarious shit!

They were told it was unsweetened Lemon Kool-Aid, and that it was good for them. And to this day, the gullible nutters just can't get enough of it.

I listened to an interview this morning that explained how signs point to Russia. Everybody's free to judge for themselves and our judgements are pretty much based on who we believe. I don't credit the Russians for Trump's win but I don't buy into trusting them either.

I'm sure Russia is doing a lot of hacking. But so is the US and many other nations. It's espionage. Most nations in the world engage in it.
So we are just supposed to shrug our shoulders and accept it when another country decides to undermine our democracy because, hey, everyone is doing it?

So we are just supposed to shrug our shoulders and accept it when another country decides to undermine our democracy because, hey, everyone is doing it?

Russia hasn't undermined anything. That's a Democrat lie. It's being pushed to cover up the fact the Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Obviously they don't wanna talk about that. It's conveniently 'all Putin and Trump's fault.'

Russia did not hack our Election. It is engaged in hacking though. But so are most nations. In fact, i'd be willing to bet the US does it more than any nation. This whole thing is just a hateful Democrat sore loser scam.

It's a sad commentary that the phrase "fake news" has become a mainstay of the popular lexicon, it's a fucking OXYMORON it's as if people somehow want to lend the whole concept some sort of credibility.

We can't even call it what it is anymore, LIES, BULLSHIT,NONSENSE,FICTION.

"It's a beautiful thing, the Destruction of words. Of course the great wastage is in the verbs and adjectives, but there are hundreds of nouns that can be got rid of as well. It isn't only the synonyms; there are also the antonyms. After all, what justification is there for a word, which is simply the opposite of some other word? A word contains its opposite in itself. Take ‘good,’ for instance. If you have a word like ‘good,’ what need is there for a word like ‘bad’? ‘Ungood’ will do just as well – better, because it's an exact opposite, which the other is not. Or again, if you want a stronger version of ‘good,’ what sense is there in having a whole string of vague useless words like ‘excellent’ and ‘splendid’ and all the rest of them? ‘Plusgood’ covers the meaning or ‘doubleplusgood’ if you want something stronger still. Of course we use those forms already, but in the final version of Newspeak there'll be nothing else. In the end the whole notion of goodness and badness will be covered by only six words – in reality, only one word. Don't you see the beauty of that, Winston?" -- George Orwell, 1984

It's a sad commentary that the phrase "fake news" has become a mainstay of the popular lexicon, it's a fucking OXYMORON it's as if people somehow want to lend the whole concept some sort of credibility.

We can't even call it what it is anymore, LIES, BULLSHIT,NONSENSE,FICTION.

"It's a beautiful thing, the Destruction of words. Of course the great wastage is in the verbs and adjectives, but there are hundreds of nouns that can be got rid of as well. It isn't only the synonyms; there are also the antonyms. After all, what justification is there for a word, which is simply the opposite of some other word? A word contains its opposite in itself. Take ‘good,’ for instance. If you have a word like ‘good,’ what need is there for a word like ‘bad’? ‘Ungood’ will do just as well – better, because it's an exact opposite, which the other is not. Or again, if you want a stronger version of ‘good,’ what sense is there in having a whole string of vague useless words like ‘excellent’ and ‘splendid’ and all the rest of them? ‘Plusgood’ covers the meaning or ‘doubleplusgood’ if you want something stronger still. Of course we use those forms already, but in the final version of Newspeak there'll be nothing else. In the end the whole notion of goodness and badness will be covered by only six words – in reality, only one word. Don't you see the beauty of that, Winston?" -- George Orwell, 1984

I agree. American 'News' has always been fake. Americans have been systematically misinformed and dumbed-down.

Forum List

Back