Facts just don't support most of the race baiters claims

Some don't want racism or poverty to ever go away. It's the left that keeps so many down and dependent just so they'll need nanny government. And you can't keep people down without creating a fake enemy to blame things on.
The Regressive Left wouldn't behave this way if they were interested in healing racial wounds.

No intelligent person would constantly attack and insult and accuse someone whose heart they're trying to change.

They don't care about that. This is about winning and payback, nothing more.

You did it. The thousandth time you unloaded that crap was the one! I'm convinced. From now on, when I meet a racist or a bigot I am going to give them a big hug and ask how I can make them feel better.

What a stupid argument to make once. Let alone hundreds of times.

Some don't want racism or poverty to ever go away. It's the left that keeps so many down and dependent just so they'll need nanny government. And you can't keep people down without creating a fake enemy to blame things on.
The Regressive Left wouldn't behave this way if they were interested in healing racial wounds.

No intelligent person would constantly attack and insult and accuse someone whose heart they're trying to change.

They don't care about that. This is about winning and payback, nothing more.

You did it. The thousandth time you unloaded that crap was the one! I'm convinced. From now on, when I meet a racist or a bigot I am going to give them a big hug and ask how I can make them feel better.

What a stupid argument to make once. Let alone hundreds of times.
What’s amusing about this, of course, is that Mac and other nitwit rightwing purveyors of the ‘PC’ myth are doing with their inane ‘race bating’ lie exactly what they accuse liberals of doing: attempting to shutdown appropriate, legitimate debate concerning racism in America.

And make no mistake: racism is alive and well in America, where addressing actual, factual concerns about racism does not constitute ‘race bating,’ no matter how uncomfortable the issue of racism might be for conservatives.

What’s amusing about this, of course, is that Mac and other nitwit rightwing purveyors of the ‘PC’ myth...

How many times is this now? 20? 30? I just keep shoving your nose in this.

Seriously, dude, I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with you.

:spinner:
arrow-down.png

:laugh:

Last edited:
The Obamas have done a lot to fuel the fires. Michelle's speeches at colleges always center around racism and she acts like a victim. Yea, all those high paying jobs, one created just for her, and now living in the WH is a great example of that.

Can you provide an example of one of those racist speeches and what you object to?

There are more things that favor minorities, such as affirmative action, hate crime laws, black caucuses, numerous blacks-only organizations and college funds that exclude others. Despite the favoritism, they still claim the problem is worse. Now some are calling for reparations. Okay, but first everyone must fill out a form and include the dates they were forced to work the plantations as slaves. If those spaces are left blank, they do not qualify for any money.
I would just remind you that people are often a product of their environment. If you're raised from birth to think this way, that's probably what you're going to think.

It's the Regressive Leftists who have pushed this over GENERATIONS now -- the race pimps/PC Police/Identity Politics nuts, who need to be called out and marginalized. Enough damage has been done to generations of American Blacks now.

Last edited:
I like how the right acts as if they don't have their own PC culture .

This post is too funny. A blatant racist cherry picking studies to try to prove he's not a racist, and achieving exactly the opposite, Epic fail!

Typical leftie response. The study mentioned in the OP backs up government statistics that whites are shot by police far more than blacks. Why does the left refuse to acknowledge that? I suspect it's because the facts do not support the current narrative that bought about groups, like BLM. The premise of the group, that police unfairly shoot blacks, is false and yet Obama praised their efforts. It's proof that the left encourages blacks to stay angry over perceived wrongs, even when the facts show that they are not singled out.

Try spending some time checking facts before you comment. Or are you here to serve the liberal agenda? If the latter, it certainly explains why facts don't interest you.

It's the left who has failed to prove that the right is racist. They just need someone to blame for their failed policies that have destroyed black families over the last 5 decades. Maybe racism is to blame, but it's the racism on the left causing the harm to so many. It's liberals who have zero faith in the ability of minorities to succeed and that is why liberal politicians seek to do everything for them. You guys treat minorities little idiots who can't even get an ID, so stop preaching to the people who believe that all people can make it in this world if they apply themselves.

If all the government dependents were to realize that they don't need nanny government, the liberals would be irrelevant.

Last edited:
Can you provide an example of one of those racist speeches and what you object to?

I said she always talks about racism and she does. Listening to her is actually discouraging because she's giving these graduates the impression that people are against them. It's just not true, but the left thrives on race and class wars.

Michelle Obama talks about racism at commencement (Jackson State University) 2016

http://www.localnews8.com/news/politics/michelle-obama-talks-about-racism-at-commencement/39184088

Michelle Obama Talks About Race and Success, and Makes It Personal (South Side Chicago) 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/11/us/michelle-obama-king-college-prep-and-tuskegee-graduation-speeches.html?_r=0

At Tuskgegee 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhUKwl5NFgE

I think racism is Michelle's favorite subject. She talks about it and offers it as an excuse for so much poverty among the black community. She admits that it's the people who care about minorities warning them that they won't make it. That message has always come from the left and they seem to resent the successful minorities because it disproves their narrative that minorities need big brother to hold their hand in order to survive.

Last edited:
If some of these confused conservative people could discuss their end game, it would be refreshing. This unending hand wringing about how they are so misunderstood and how it is the liberals who are the true promoters of race division is getting old.

When the fuck are you just going to look inward and start making some personal progress? Shit.

Forum List

Back