#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.

He's a billionaire who said American wages are too high.

Wtf are you smoking? Last week Trump was a racist pos according to you. And you would know that type well.
I've never seen someone with a bigger split personally than you.

Wtf are you smoking? Last week Trump was a racist pos according to you. And you would know that type well.
I've never seen someone with a bigger split personally than you.
Maybe Trump?

He's a billionaire who said American wages are too high.

I am hoping that was just red meat for the nut case base!

Considering the violent attacks Trump encouraged against protesters, particularly those of color, at his rallies, any idiot would know it was only a matter of time before there was a backlash.

Of course, you can't let yourself believe everything you see...

Some were Trump protesters attacking supporters.
Some were actually supporters attacking protestors.
Some were total fakes, plants, brought in on buses and turned loose on the crowd to make the protestors look bad.

Bottom line - if the Trump fans weren't so brutal throughout his campaign, none of this would have happened yesterday.

Considering the violent attacks Trump encouraged against protesters, particularly those of color, at his rallies, any idiot would know it was only a matter of time before there was a backlash.

Of course, you can't let yourself believe everything you see...

Some were Trump protesters attacking supporters.
Some were actually supporters attacking protestors.
Some were total fakes, plants, brought in on buses and turned loose on the crowd to make the protestors look bad.

Bottom line - if the Trump fans weren't so brutal throughout his campaign, none of this would have happened yesterday.
This is overplayed. Checking the facts, the security people (including police) were quite restrained against protestors who were disrupting the Trump rally meetings. And you don't see Trump supporters disrupting Hillary's or Bernie's rallies. Oh that's right. Hillary doesn't have rallies. She gets 13 people in a room.

But aren't liberals the champions of free speech?

Liberals are champions of anything with the word "free" in it, free speeches will attract them as anything.... This is also why they are so pissed off at Trump, his entire message is basically screw leeches. Sadly, when the protestors haven't got the logic or reason to refute his points, they must resort to more vicious means... Which makes them look like the retards that they are.

Forum List

Back