Fact about the whistleblower.......................

He or she is a CIA agent, the only thing CIA agents do is spread misinformation about their enemies, which in this case is the President that they are sworn to protect.

Treason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You signature line says that "If you see something, say something". The Whistleblower saw something, and he said something, and you're calling that "treason".

You can't have it both ways. You can't call upon people to "keep America safe" and then call for them to be executed for naming the criminal President when reporting a criminal danger to the country.
The whistleblower did not see shit. He’s passing on second hand gossip he picked up from the news media. Stay in Canada. Help Trudeau change his pull ups.
Not the news media the NSA they record all of your phone calls too

Dictators also put people on 80000 a month payrolls
Michael Jackson's doctor was get $100k a month.

And he knew exactly what he was doing....Hunter....ROTFLMFAO!!!
It's not what Hunter did that you should be focussing on, it's your hero, he simply can't avoid stepping in dog poop, can he?
And here is YOUR DOG!

C36w081.jpg

So much fun playing with fools!
So your retort is an inexplicable meme that's not even funny? :cryhug_1_:
It is to people that actually have a brain that understands it....sorry, you're too far gone in that department!

Read the nine pages and stop being a fucking dupe, dope.

I did,,and all I saw was gossip, hearsay and 2nd hand information,,,

sounds like youre the dupe since you cant name one thing he did wrong

You can't see it because you're an incompetent moron.
The complaint and subsequent transcripts outline everything, dope.

and again you cant name a single one of them,,,

I don't need to, dope.

dont you mean you cant???

No, that's not what I mean at all, you incompetent moron.

He or she is a CIA agent, the only thing CIA agents do is spread misinformation about their enemies, which in this case is the President that they are sworn to protect.

Obammy turned the FBI and the CIA into the Democratic Party's secret police just like we are some sort of third world country.
The Democrats are primitive and backwards cretins.

and again you cant name a single one of them,,,

I don't need to, dope.

dont you mean you cant???

No, that's not what I mean at all, you incompetent moron.

then name one thing

Have you been under a rock for the last week?
No balls to impeach

Next
Just need the House to impeach, not the Senate as well. President Pence, hmmm... :biggrin:
And was Blow Job Clinton removed...and did his approval ratings go up?....and Trump will have 4 more years....CRUSHING YOU COMMIE LEFTISTS!
You really want our country to go through 4 more years of this? it's been fun, but his show needs to be cancelled already.
Why we stood 8 years of the Surrender Monkey that apologized to the world for AMERICA keeping them as safe as we could, set RED LINES and gave away $150 BILLION TO IRAN, THE CHIEF SPONSOR OF TERRORISM, that he didn't have to!
Surrender monkey, lol. Ok, I never voted for him, but let's move forward, the GOP has better people than the Orange Clown-in -Chief.

Michael Jackson's doctor was get $100k a month.

And he knew exactly what he was doing....Hunter....ROTFLMFAO!!!
It's not what Hunter did that you should be focussing on, it's your hero, he simply can't avoid stepping in dog poop, can he?
And here is YOUR DOG!

C36w081.jpg

So much fun playing with fools!
So your retort is an inexplicable meme that's not even funny? :cryhug_1_:
It is to people that actually have a brain that understands it....sorry, you're too far gone in that department!
So it makes sense to other people who make no sense. Got it. :biggrin:

Then impeach or admit the dems have no nuts
once they have all of the facts and evidence collected...

They need the full transcript of the president with the Ukraine president.

They need to find what Trump told his cabinet or staff on why he held back the Ukraine aid that Congress gave them and signed in to law...

They need to find out what Giuliani was doing there, and was he doing so for the State dept

They need to find out why Trump invoked AG Barr in his conversation... was Barr involved in using the presidency to get dirt on political opponents

there is a lot to do to dot the i's and cross the t's before bringing to trial... to shore up with evidence.

all that has been asked and answered,,,
try to keep up,,,
:lol: NO, they have not been answered nor has the evidence been gathered...

they need the full transcript of the Trump convo with the Ukraine president... his people put on the top secret server....

they need to hear the State department's side, on whether Giuliani was sent there on behalf of the State department

Barr denies being involved, Trump handed out his name as if he were involved.... we need to find the truth on that....

lots and lots of stuff and info needs gathering before a prosecutor goes to trial, or in this case the congress indicts him with articles of impeachment....
They should have had all the facts before they made their little political play. Democrats are big assholes!

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?
TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."
Trump was doing his job and doing it well which pisses off assholes

Enjoy what you are
Sure.... sending his consigliere Giuliani there to dig up oppo dirt....

was just doing his job.... :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
We have a TREATY that let's him....You catching Fawns IQ decreasing disease....gets lower with every post!
No, we do not have a treaty that allows Trump to send his personal lawyer on a quest to get political dirt....

We have protocols to meet with the Treaty, it goes thru Barr and our FBI or Treasury Foreign Fraud divisions.... not by some loud mouth politico going on FOX news and feeding trolls like John Solomon and Sarah Carter and Hannity with Giuliani bull crud.... Americans being investigated overseas is the same as here..... they have rights, and laws to prevent abuses by our BIG GVT AND BIG GVT SPREADING THEIR RUMORS of crimes, before an indictment....

And funnny how the only person/people Trump was concerned with Corruption in the Ukraine was the Bidens.... NO OTHER INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY only the Bidens...

PLEASE STOP thinking us Americans are so stupid, and ignorant and oblivious to the purpose of Trump's request/ FAVOR from the Ukraine president....

EVEN YOU know why Trump made his personal request....

Jiminy Cricket!

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?
TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."
Trump was doing his job and doing it well which pisses off assholes

Enjoy what you are
Sure.... sending his consigliere Giuliani there to dig up oppo dirt....

was just doing his job.... :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
We have a TREATY that let's him....You catching Fawns IQ decreasing disease....gets lower with every post!
No, we do not have a treaty that allows Trump to send his personal lawyer on a quest to get political dirt....

We have protocols to meet with the Treaty, it goes thru Barr and our FBI or Treasury Foreign Fraud divisions.... not by some loud mouth politico going on FOX news and feeding trolls like John Solomon and Sarah Carter and Hannity with Giuliani bull crud.... Americans being investigated overseas is the same as here..... they have rights, and laws to prevent abuses by our BIG GVT AND BIG GVT SPREADING THEIR RUMORS of crimes, before an indictment....

And funnny how the only person/people Trump was concerned with Corruption in the Ukraine was the Bidens.... NO OTHER INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY only the Bidens...

PLEASE STOP thinking us Americans are so stupid, and ignorant and oblivious to the purpose of Trump's request/ FAVOR from the Ukraine president....

EVEN YOU know why Trump made his personal request....

Jiminy Cricket!

if all hes worried about is biden then why did he ask about the DNC server that might have proof of the original russian conspiracy???

You signature line says that "If you see something, say something". The Whistleblower saw something, and he said something, and you're calling that "treason".

You can't have it both ways. You can't call upon people to "keep America safe" and then call for them to be executed for naming the criminal President when reporting a criminal danger to the country.
The whistleblower did not see shit. He’s passing on second hand gossip he picked up from the news media. Stay in Canada. Help Trudeau change his pull ups.
Simply not true, the IG investigated his complaint and found out first hand from the people complaining to the whistle blower.... over a half dozen white house people complained about abuses of power. that's why the Trump appointed IG found the complaint credible and URGENT.

They need to find what Trump told his cabinet or staff on why he held back the Ukraine aid that Congress gave them and signed in to law...

They need to find out what Giuliani was doing there, and was he doing so for the State dept

They need to find out why Trump invoked AG Barr in his conversation... was Barr involved in using the presidency to get dirt on political opponents

there is a lot to do to dot the i's and cross the t's before bringing to trial... to shore up with evidence.

try to keep up,,,

they need the full transcript of the Trump convo with the Ukraine president... his people put on the top secret server....

they need to hear the State department's side, on whether Giuliani was sent there on behalf of the State department

Barr denies being involved, Trump handed out his name as if he were involved.... we need to find the truth on that....

lots and lots of stuff and info needs gathering before a prosecutor goes to trial, or in this case the congress indicts him with articles of impeachment....
They should have had all the facts before they made their little political play. Democrats are big assholes!

The Democrats had the transcript of the phone call which the White House released to them. Trump is now claiming that he didn't say what's in the transcript. The White House released a transcript that lies about what the President said?

The transcript alone shows blatant criminal abuse of power by the President, but which Trump initially said absolves him, was released by the White House, not the Democrats. So who's the asshole here?

try to keep up,,,

The Democrats had the transcript of the phone call which the White House released to them. Trump is now claiming that he didn't say what's in the transcript. The White House released a transcript that lies about what the President said?

The transcript alone shows blatant criminal abuse of power by the President, but which Trump initially said absolves him, was released by the White House, not the Democrats. So who's the asshole here?

what exactly did he say that he now says he didnt say???

Simply not true, the IG investigated his complaint and found out first hand from the people complaining to the whistle blower.... over a half dozen white house people complained about abuses of power. that's why the Trump appointed IG found the complaint credible and URGENT.

got a link??

"Whistle blower".

LOOOOL

No balls to impeach

Next
Just need the House to impeach, not the Senate as well. President Pence, hmmm... :biggrin:
And was Blow Job Clinton removed...and did his approval ratings go up?....and Trump will have 4 more years....CRUSHING YOU COMMIE LEFTISTS!
You really want our country to go through 4 more years of this? it's been fun, but his show needs to be cancelled already.
Why we stood 8 years of the Surrender Monkey that apologized to the world for AMERICA keeping them as safe as we could, set RED LINES and gave away $150 BILLION TO IRAN, THE CHIEF SPONSOR OF TERRORISM, that he didn't have to!
Surrender monkey, lol. Ok, I never voted for him, but let's move forward, the GOP has better people than the Orange Clown-in -Chief.
Romney perhaps....Cenk thought it was cute!

try to keep up,,,

Bullshit. Canada can’t even get the news right.

Forum List

Back