Facebook Fined $25 million

Facebook should have been fined a billion dollars. - ChemEngineer

Facebook fined $25 million for breaking state election laws

Facebook fined $25 million for breaking state election laws

'Breathtaking' intentional disregard for transparency measures

Facebook's parent Meta was fined $25 million Wednesday after a judge in Washington state ruled the company violated the state's political disclosure laws 822 times during the 2020 election campaign.

King County Superior Court Judge Douglass North ordered Meta to come into compliance with the transparency laws within 30 days and pay attorney's fees along with the fine, the Seattle Times reported.

North said Meta intentionally violated laws requiring advertisers to "disclose the names and addresses of political buys, the targets of such ads and, the total number of viewers of each ad."

The lawsuit against Meta was filed by Washington Democratic Attorney General Bob Ferguson, who said he had "one word for Facebook's conduct in this case – arrogance."

Like this is going to Pukerbutt. He is as much as an asshole as Musk.

Oh please, just quit. We have scores of Leftists infesting this Bored. They try to drag everyone else down into their septic tank and smear their bile all over everyone else. For that reason alone, they are best avoided. We try to teach, to enlighten. They just hate and attack, while claiming *intellectualism*.
And you never attack anbody...

Intellectualism, you are funny

And you never attack anbody (sic) ...

Intellectualism, you are funny

A five-word sentence, and you screwed it up.
Who's "funny"?
I provide facts, logic, analysis. I don't simply scream "You're stupid! You don't know science you blankety blank." That is what your pals do, constantly.

When people make egregious errors, I point them out. Leftists can't, so they just smear and hate... and misspell while giggling.

ciao brutto
No more time for you.

A five-word sentence, and you screwed it up.
Who's "funny"?
I provide facts, logic, analysis. I don't simply scream "You're stupid! You don't know science you blankety blank." That is what your pals do, constantly.

When people make egregious errors, I point them out. Leftists can't, so they just smear and hate... and misspell while giggling.

ciao brutto
No more time for you.
Yet, that is exactly what you did to me. I dont recall you engaging me intellectually.

So you attack my spelling? When I reply light hearted, humourously, you use that oppurtunity to pile on.

And here we are, I get to point out that you did to me what you accused others of. A nice hypocrite you are.

You obviously had some sort of shortcoming, intellectually, hence you became the grammar police and followed it up by being troll.

No more time for me? Most likely I will use that comment to show you are a liar along with being a hypocrite and the grammar police.

You dont scream, "you're stupid", you are a liar.

Forum List

Back