Facebook Fined $25 million

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Facebook should have been fined a billion dollars. - ChemEngineer

Facebook fined $25 million for breaking state election laws

'Breathtaking' intentional disregard for transparency measures

Facebook's parent Meta was fined $25 million Wednesday after a judge in Washington state ruled the company violated the state's political disclosure laws 822 times during the 2020 election campaign.

King County Superior Court Judge Douglass North ordered Meta to come into compliance with the transparency laws within 30 days and pay attorney's fees along with the fine, the Seattle Times reported.

North said Meta intentionally violated laws requiring advertisers to "disclose the names and addresses of political buys, the targets of such ads and, the total number of viewers of each ad."

The lawsuit against Meta was filed by Washington Democratic Attorney General Bob Ferguson, who said he had "one word for Facebook's conduct in this case – arrogance."

Facebook should have been fined a billion dollars. - ChemEngineer

'Breathtaking' intentional disregard for transparency measures

Facebook's parent Meta was fined $25 million Wednesday after a judge in Washington state ruled the company violated the state's political disclosure laws 822 times during the 2020 election campaign.

King County Superior Court Judge Douglass North ordered Meta to come into compliance with the transparency laws within 30 days and pay attorney's fees along with the fine, the Seattle Times reported.

North said Meta intentionally violated laws requiring advertisers to "disclose the names and addresses of political buys, the targets of such ads and, the total number of viewers of each ad."

The lawsuit against Meta was filed by Washington Democratic Attorney General Bob Ferguson, who said he had "one word for Facebook's conduct in this case – arrogance."

Fascistbook should have been destroyed.

Fascistbook should have been destroyed.

Zuckerberg spent 413 million to help steal the election so another 25 million is a slap on the wrist. Consider that they are trying to fine Alex Jones a BILLION dollars for advancing conspiracy theories about a school shooting!

So, Facebook at the very least ought to be facing 500 million to a billion in fines + getting some stiff kick in the ass restricting their activity for years for election fraud that leaves him bruised and bloody for years that he never tries anything like that again.

:ack-1: :surprised1: In that case, Facebook should get a reward and bonus points. :smoke:

Either way, just one more linchpin in how the crooks on the left stole the 2020 election.

My bet is that Elon Musk will buy Facebook and turn it into a cosmic Roach Motel. The liberals will get sucked in and transported to another dimension.

If he can put a transgender in space like Biden wants him to do, he could easily open a portal to another dimension. :smoke:

My bet is that Elon Musk will buy Facebook and turn it into a cosmic Roach Motel. The liberals will get sucked in and transported to another dimension.

If he can put a transgender in space like Biden wants him to do, he could easily open a portal to another dimension. :smoke:

Yes, please. Judging by most of their posts, the leftist vermin would love to be anywhere but here.

:)

Put them all in space. Rid the world of this disease.

Taserface approves of that idea.

1667495988170.png

Yes, please. Judging by most of their posts, the leftist vermin would love to be anywhere but here.

:)
Oh please, just quit. We have scores of Leftists infesting this Bored. They try to drag everyone else down into their septic tank and smear their bile all over everyone else. For that reason alone, they are best avoided. We try to teach, to enlighten. They just hate and attack, while claiming *intellectualism*.

This place is like Whack-A-Mole for liberals. We have more hammers than that SF gay hippie who beat the crap out of Pelosi's hubby.

It occurred to me yesterday that the Pelosis must be very traumatized by this all, from the attack to the hospitalization, to the police inquiries to the home damage to finally, the errant media constantly prying. Seems to me that once this is all over and we get closer to the holidays that maybe there might be some sensitive, reasonable people out there who might send Paul a gift to try to make up for it all. Just off the top of my head, the one thing I can think of they might need other than better security commensurate with being the third in line for the Oval Orifice is maybe a new hammer?

Maybe some good people will send the Pelosis a nice, new gift-boxed hammer to cheer them up, especially after the election coming up next week which will leave Nancy essentially sitting down beside and no better than MTG now about the same time Trump announces his bid to return to the WH.

Helluva kick in the head.

ef3df61a.jpg

It occurred to me yesterday that the Pelosis must be very traumatized by this all, from the attack to the hospitalization, to the police inquiries to the home damage to finally, the errant media constantly prying. Seems to me that once this is all over and we get closer to the holidays that maybe there might be some sensitive, reasonable people out there who might send Paul a gift to try to make up for it all. Just off the top of my head, the one thing I can think of they might need other than better security commensurate with being the third in line for the Oval Orifice is maybe a new hammer?

Maybe some good people will send the Pelosis a nice, new gift-boxed hammer to cheer them up, especially after the election coming up next week which will leave Nancy essentially sitting down beside and no better than MTG now about the same time Trump announces his bid to return to the WH.

Helluva kick in the head.

View attachment 720379

You certainly are a Dick, sir. And I mean that with great respect.

:laughing0301:

You certainly are a Dick, sir. And I mean that with great respect.

Shhhh. What you trying to do, get all of the gaybos out there after me as their new plaything? Come to think of it, that might just be something else the Pelosis could use for Christmas--- I'm betting it has been decades since Nancy has had one of those! :smoke:

Last edited:
25 Million? That's like us buying the office a cup of coffee.

25 million dollar fine to Zuckerberg for 800 violations of federal election laws designed to obviate election integrity necessary for preserving and protecting our democracy.

1 BILLION dollar fine (40X as much!) to Alex Jones for promoting a crazy conspiracy theory about a school shooting.

Something very wrong with that picture.

25 million dollar fine to Zuckerberg for 800 violations of federal election laws designed to obviate election integrity necessary for preserving and protecting our democracy.

1 BILLION dollar fine (40X as much!) to Alex Jones for promoting a crazy conspiracy theory about a school shooting.

yup

Democrats = zero consequences
Republicans = full extent of the law

Forum List

Back