Facebook censors news stories

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Give credit where credit is due - the Dumbocrats studied The Communist Manifesto and Saul Alinky's Rules for Radicals and they have implemented the plans flawlessly.

As a private organization, Facebook has every right to decide what to censor and what to show. I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue. However, it does show a tremendous bias and a complete and total lack of integrity. Mark Zuckerberg is a typical liberal dirt-bag - not interested in the truth. No integrity. The ends-justify-the-means in their mind. Lie, cheat, and steal, so long as it pushes the liberal agenda.

But because of that lie, cheat, and steal at all costs to push the liberal agenda mentality, we have a real problem in America. And correcting it will be our biggest challenge yet. Because unlike liberals, we have jobs. Real jobs. We can't "Occupy Wall Street" because we have jobs to go to. We can't riot, assault people, and damage property at Hillary Clinton rally's like liberals do at Donald Trump rally's because we have careers to focus on and families to take care of. So it's hard for us to sit around developing new forms of social media (like an alternative to Facebook which doesn't actually censor the truth), new media outlets, etc. (and before anyone says that Mark Zuckerberg "has a real job" - he created Facebook in his dorm room while he was in college and had lots of free time...before he became the CEO of the company - something conservatives who hold jobs and take care of families are not afforded the luxury of).

But that being said - if America is to survive the cancer known as liberalism that is currently killing it (and killing it fast), we need to find a way to do it. I think Glenn Beck launching The Blaze was huge. It was a game changer. We're getting the full truth for the first time in many decades. Breitbart and Drudge have helped as well. But we still need to find a way to develop more platforms, organize better, and take back education which the Communist Manifesto instructed liberals to turn into indoctrination factories (something they have done a great job of achieving incidentally). We have to over come their advantage of not holding jobs and being able to be full time "activists" as they mooch off of society. I think technology will be the best way to achieve that.

Facebook Blacklists Trending News Stories Daily, Contractors Say

^You get your news from Facebook? :wtf:

There are links to news stories that people may otherwise miss. Of course, it would appear that liberals are the ones getting their news from what's trending on FB since the conservative news is censored.

I remember when some libs admitted they got their news from Jon Stewart and based a lot of their political opinions on the skits shown on SNL.

No matter which side you are on, you should be disgusted at the fact that FB censors news without being upfront about it. We know now, but all this time they attempted to control info and, therefore, people's opinions. Not cool. If it were Huffpo getting censored, libs would be raising hell.

Last edited:
Facebook Suppressed Conservative Stories, Pushed Black Lives Matter
May 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

zuckerberg.jpg

Not really a surprise to anyone. And also probably inevitable for most of the same reasons that media bias exists. Facebook was hiring young journalists to select "curate" what its news feed showed. Their politics probably dictated the rest.

No doubt. Especially since Facebook is now the other nerve center of the internet, besides Google. Google dominates search. Facebook dominates social media. Between them they determine where the traffic goes.

While this form of bias was supposedly decentralized, pushing Black Lives Matter was very much dictated from above.

So Facebook rigged the game. Mark Zuckerberg has made it pretty clear that he wants input and policy level involvement in all sorts of issues. And for now we're talking news feed, but you would have to be very naive to believe that algorithms in Google and Facebook don't have their own political biases built in.

Facebook Suppressed Conservative Stories, Pushed Black Lives Matter

malik_shabazz01.jpg

All you have to do to combat thugs - STAND YOUR GROUND...

Give credit where credit is due - the Dumbocrats studied The Communist Manifesto and Saul Alinky's Rules for Radicals and they have implemented the plans flawlessly.

As a private organization, Facebook has every right to decide what to censor and what to show. I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue. However, it does show a tremendous bias and a complete and total lack of integrity. Mark Zuckerberg is a typical liberal dirt-bag - not interested in the truth. No integrity. The ends-justify-the-means in their mind. Lie, cheat, and steal, so long as it pushes the liberal agenda.

But because of that lie, cheat, and steal at all costs to push the liberal agenda mentality, we have a real problem in America. And correcting it will be our biggest challenge yet. Because unlike liberals, we have jobs. Real jobs. We can't "Occupy Wall Street" because we have jobs to go to. We can't riot, assault people, and damage property at Hillary Clinton rally's like liberals do at Donald Trump rally's because we have careers to focus on and families to take care of. So it's hard for us to sit around developing new forms of social media (like an alternative to Facebook which doesn't actually censor the truth), new media outlets, etc. (and before anyone says that Mark Zuckerberg "has a real job" - he created Facebook in his dorm room while he was in college and had lots of free time...before he became the CEO of the company - something conservatives who hold jobs and take care of families are not afforded the luxury of).

But that being said - if America is to survive the cancer known as liberalism that is currently killing it (and killing it fast), we need to find a way to do it. I think Glenn Beck launching The Blaze was huge. It was a game changer. We're getting the full truth for the first time in many decades. Breitbart and Drudge have helped as well. But we still need to find a way to develop more platforms, organize better, and take back education which the Communist Manifesto instructed liberals to turn into indoctrination factories (something they have done a great job of achieving incidentally). We have to over come their advantage of not holding jobs and being able to be full time "activists" as they mooch off of society. I think technology will be the best way to achieve that.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

"As a private organization, Facebook has every right to decide what to censor and what to show. I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue."

lol

But you're going to whine and lie about it anyway.

"As a private organization, Facebook has every right to decide what to censor and what to show. I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue."

lol

Typical fascist libtard. I recognize someone's right - but I'm not permitted to exercise mine in complaining about how they are using their right? :cuckoo:

I'm not complaining about their right. I'm complaining about the disgusting lack of integrity by libtard Zuckerberg who is actively trying to block the truth and spread propaganda all so you libtards won't attack him for having $30 billion that he's not sharing with anyone.

Why does it have to be a liberal thing? Facebook is a private business as you stated, they can do whatever they want. Ever heard conservative Radio or watched Hannity on Fox? They aren't exactly in the business of reporting the left wing success stories. I dont see how the Favebook situation is different than what conservatives do with their radio and news outlets... Except the fact that one is a social network and the other claims to be reporting the news

lol

Typical fascist libtard. I recognize someone's right - but I'm not permitted to exercise mine in complaining about how they are using their right? :cuckoo:

I'm not complaining about their right. I'm complaining about the disgusting lack of integrity by libtard Zuckerberg who is actively trying to block the truth and spread propaganda all so you libtards won't attack him for having $30 billion that he's not sharing with anyone.
If zuckedbergs political motives revolve around trying to save his money and not share them why would he be promoting the Democratic Party? Wouldn't he be one of this tea party guys?

Anyone who thinks any information source is 'objective' doesn't understand psychology or linguistics. Objectivity is the job of the reader. It is impossible for the source.
Dishonest news sources are the ones that present themselves as 'objective'.

Why anyone would use FB is amazing to me. And not in a good way.

Would you give your bank account access code to a stranger?
Would you leave your car running, without you in it, in a dangerous neighborhood?
Would you leave your front door unlocked when burglaries are happening in your area?
Would you poor gas on a fire in your fry pan?

FB and its ....cough..."founder" is someone I would never trust with my info. Yet...people use it anyway.:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back