Facebook censors news stories

But that being said - if America is to survive the cancer known as liberalism that is currently killing it (and killing it fast), we need to find a way to do it. I think Glenn Beck launching The Blaze was huge. It was a game changer. We're getting the full truth for the first time in many decades. Breitbart and Drudge have helped as well. But we still need to find a way to develop more platforms, organize better, and take back education which the Communist Manifesto instructed liberals to turn into indoctrination factories (something they have done a great job of achieving incidentally). We have to over come their advantage of not holding jobs and being able to be full time "activists" as they mooch off of society. I think technology will be the best way to achieve that.

Guy, platforms aren't going to fix the fact that you guys have been WRONG for the last 30 years. That nothing you predicted your policies would bring ever happened.

Typical fascist libtard. I recognize someone's right - but I'm not permitted to exercise mine in complaining about how they are using their right? :cuckoo:

I'm not complaining about their right. I'm complaining about the disgusting lack of integrity by libtard Zuckerberg who is actively trying to block the truth and spread propaganda all so you libtards won't attack him for having $30 billion that he's not sharing with anyone.

I think he should pay the same tax rates the rest of the rich should pay.

But since no one is really getting their news from Facebook, I'm really not sure what you are whining about, Poodle.

I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue."
cumout04.gif

Is that you standing behind with yo libtart ilk looking on...
The one looking up to fix the light seems to be the smartest In The room ;-)
He's the one getting HIV and he'll be wanting gubment to pay the bill...

"As a private organization, Facebook has every right to decide what to censor and what to show. I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue."

lol

But you're going to whine and lie about it anyway.
Typical fascist libtard. I recognize someone's right - but I'm not permitted to exercise mine in complaining about how they are using their right? :cuckoo:

I'm not complaining about their right. I'm complaining about the disgusting lack of integrity by libtard Zuckerberg who is actively trying to block the truth and spread propaganda all so you libtards won't attack him for having $30 billion that he's not sharing with anyone.
If zuckedbergs political motives revolve around trying to save his money and not share them why would he be promoting the Democratic Party? Wouldn't he be one of this tea party guys?
He wants to be like soros a moron who thinks he can change the world to his liking...
wizardofdustjw9.gif

If you don't like it and have a facebook account close it facebook has every right to slant the stories on there as they wish the people who don't like it have every right to walk away from facebook.

But that being said - if America is to survive the cancer known as liberalism that is currently killing it (and killing it fast), we need to find a way to do it. I think Glenn Beck launching The Blaze was huge. It was a game changer. We're getting the full truth for the first time in many decades. Breitbart and Drudge have helped as well. But we still need to find a way to develop more platforms, organize better, and take back education which the Communist Manifesto instructed liberals to turn into indoctrination factories (something they have done a great job of achieving incidentally). We have to over come their advantage of not holding jobs and being able to be full time "activists" as they mooch off of society. I think technology will be the best way to achieve that.

Guy, platforms aren't going to fix the fact that you guys have been WRONG for the last 30 years. That nothing you predicted your policies would bring ever happened.

So, everyone making under $250,000 hasn't had their taxes raised a dime. Our health insurance is cheaper and we all kept our doctors and our plans. The economy is great and everyone has full time jobs. Our borders are secure. No illegal aliens are signed up for Obamacare. ISIS is contained. And, after over 50 years of welfare, the minorities have been elevated and race relations are better than ever. Oh yea, and GITMO closed so the terrorists could get back to their old jobs.

Why does it have to be a liberal thing? Facebook is a private business as you stated, they can do whatever they want. Ever heard conservative Radio or watched Hannity on Fox? They aren't exactly in the business of reporting the left wing success stories. I dont see how the Favebook situation is different than what conservatives do with their radio and news outlets... Except the fact that one is a social network and the other claims to be reporting the news

And for the record Slade...if that's true, then I condemn that every bit as much as I condemn Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. There is no place in a free society for propaganda. That's U.S.S.R. and China shit. The people of the United States should be above that.

Also, I'm not saying Facebook has to "celebrate" anything. As I've stated clearly multiple times in this thread already - as a private corporation, they certainty have every right to do whatever they want. And we have the right to delete their app and no longer use their software. Just as they have a right to resort to blocking trending news stories for an agenda, I have a right to bring that to light and I have a right to voice my displeasure with it.

My hope is that the American people will do to Facebook as they did to Target. Make the masses aware, denounce it, and refuse to give them their business anymore.

Why anyone would use FB is amazing to me. And not in a good way.

Would you give your bank account access code to a stranger?
Would you leave your car running, without you in it, in a dangerous neighborhood?
Would you leave your front door unlocked when burglaries are happening in your area?
Would you poor gas on a fire in your fry pan?

FB and its ....cough..."founder" is someone I would never trust with my info. Yet...people use it anyway.:cuckoo:
You make a great point. The only thing I will say is that I don't feel that SUCKerberg has my "info". It's not like I keep my pass codes and social security number on his servers. It's basically just pictures of my daughters and funny things they've said.

"As a private organization, Facebook has every right to decide what to censor and what to show. I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue."

lol

If zuckedbergs political motives revolve around trying to save his money and not share them why would he be promoting the Democratic Party? Wouldn't he be one of this tea party guys?
No. For the very reason I stated. The minority liberals make the most noise. They are the loudest. The most violent. And of course, they lie the most which scares the hell out of people in the public eye (you can't be called a "racist homophobe" if your the CEO of a major corporation - lest the board of directors run your ass off for PR reasons). Throw in the billions upon billions (making him the "evil" 1% that liberals are constantly attacking) and, well, 'ole Mark figures he's safe as long as he pushes their agenda (which is true). They won't falsely accuse him of being a "racist homophobe", they won't physically attack him, and they won't denounce his wealth.

Why anyone would use FB is amazing to me. And not in a good way.

Would you give your bank account access code to a stranger?
Would you leave your car running, without you in it, in a dangerous neighborhood?
Would you leave your front door unlocked when burglaries are happening in your area?
Would you poor gas on a fire in your fry pan?

FB and its ....cough..."founder" is someone I would never trust with my info. Yet...people use it anyway.:cuckoo:
You make a great point. The only thing I will say is that I don't feel that SUCKerberg has my "info". It's not like I keep my pass codes and social security number on his servers. It's basically just pictures of my daughters and funny things they've said.
lol. Suckerberg has all that and more.
Personally, I refuse to add to the wealth of a hacker/liar/thief.

lol

No. For the very reason I stated. The minority liberals make the most noise. They are the loudest. The most violent. And of course, they lie the most which scares the hell out of people in the public eye (you can't be called a "racist homophobe" if your the CEO of a major corporation - lest the board of directors run your ass off for PR reasons). Throw in the billions upon billions (making him the "evil" 1% that liberals are constantly attacking) and, well, 'ole Mark figures he's safe as long as he pushes their agenda (which is true). They won't falsely accuse him of being a "racist homophobe", they won't physically attack him, and they won't denounce his wealth.
So your theory as to why he is taking an active liberal agenda is that he is hiding the fact that he is the top 1% and speaking from a liberal platform keeps the ridicule off him. And you think he has hidden conservative views that he just can't say for fear of being removed by his board of directors... Did I get that right?

Perhaps, given that this mysterious, insidious group is so widespread, powerful and effective, we should just give up, let them have it all and enjoy the peace and quiet. Resistance, after all, would seem to be futile. Without an opposition, they may even get bored and fall asleep.

So, everyone making under $250,000 hasn't had their taxes raised a dime. Our health insurance is cheaper and we all kept our doctors and our plans. The economy is great and everyone has full time jobs. Our borders are secure. No illegal aliens are signed up for Obamacare. ISIS is contained. And, after over 50 years of welfare, the minorities have been elevated and race relations are better than ever. Oh yea, and GITMO closed so the terrorists could get back to their old jobs.

do you want some cheese with that whine?

Anyone even click the fucking link? They're not blacklisting stories. They simply deactivate trending "news" stories that aren't reported in the actual news. So no infowars conspiracy bullshit in the trending news feed.

The minority liberals make the most noise. They are the loudest. The most violent. And of course, they lie the most which scares the hell out of people in the public eye (you can't be called a "racist homophobe" if your the CEO of a major corporation - lest the board of directors run your ass off for PR reasons).

Are you going to cry? Did your favorite FB person "defriend" you?
This is really upsetting you. I won't even call you "poodle".

Anyone even click the fucking link? They're not blacklisting stories. They simply deactivate trending "news" stories that aren't reported in the actual news. So no infowars conspiracy bullshit in the trending news feed.
Yeah, but the problem is the conservatives still think Benghazi is a trending news story.

So, everyone making under $250,000 hasn't had their taxes raised a dime.

Uh, those making under $250k got tax cuts, a few of them.

Our health insurance is cheaper and we all kept our doctors and our plans.

When were you promised cheaper healthcare? Know what did happen under the ACA? The rate of growth slowed tremendously. Most people did get to keep their doctors and plans...unless their employers changed their plans like employers do all the time. I've had mine changed twice in the ten years I've worked with my current employer.

The economy is great and everyone has full time jobs.

As a matter of fact, our economy is doing quite well, especially when compared to other countries that went through the same recession we did. We were losing 750,000 jobs a month when President Obama took office. Now we've had the longest period of private job growth in US history. That's pretty amazing.

Our borders are secure.

Certainly more secure than they were eight years ago and likely more secure than they've ever been.

No illegal aliens are signed up for Obamacare.

You have proof to the contrary?

ISIS is contained.

Wow, you finally got one, ISIL is not "contained". Of course, they wouldn't exist if Obama's predecessor hadn't invaded Iraq, but water under the bridge now. It's just another Bush mess Obama had to clean up...and all the Bush cheerleaders can say is "you missed a spot".

And, after over 50 years of welfare, the minorities have been elevated and race relations are better than ever.

Gosh, yeah, let's blame the black guy because the racism that was simmering under the surface, bubbled up when he took office. All his fault.
Oh yea, and GITMO closed so the terrorists could get back to their old jobs.

Actually, it's not closed yet, but there's still hope. Yes, some of those folks can go back to their old jobs of being taxi drivers and whatever else they were before they pissed off someone who turned them in as a "terrorist". The rest can go to maximum security prisons...you know like where we house the Planned Parenthood and Charleston domestic terrorists.

Give credit where credit is due - the Dumbocrats studied The Communist Manifesto and Saul Alinky's Rules for Radicals and they have implemented the plans flawlessly.

As a private organization, Facebook has every right to decide what to censor and what to show. I stand firmly behind that so don't even attempt to act like that is the issue. However, it does show a tremendous bias and a complete and total lack of integrity. Mark Zuckerberg is a typical liberal dirt-bag - not interested in the truth. No integrity. The ends-justify-the-means in their mind. Lie, cheat, and steal, so long as it pushes the liberal agenda.

But because of that lie, cheat, and steal at all costs to push the liberal agenda mentality, we have a real problem in America. And correcting it will be our biggest challenge yet. Because unlike liberals, we have jobs. Real jobs. We can't "Occupy Wall Street" because we have jobs to go to. We can't riot, assault people, and damage property at Hillary Clinton rally's like liberals do at Donald Trump rally's because we have careers to focus on and families to take care of. So it's hard for us to sit around developing new forms of social media (like an alternative to Facebook which doesn't actually censor the truth), new media outlets, etc. (and before anyone says that Mark Zuckerberg "has a real job" - he created Facebook in his dorm room while he was in college and had lots of free time...before he became the CEO of the company - something conservatives who hold jobs and take care of families are not afforded the luxury of).

Facebook Blacklists Trending News Stories Daily, Contractors Say

You're obviously a very deeply stupid man if you rely on a site like facebook for a news source. No doubt a trump supporter//

Forum List

Back