Leftist Goverment “Workers” Hold 33-Minute Walk-Out to Protest Against Israel

Israel doesn't want Hamas to surrender.
Because their goal is to keep fighting in order to exterminate all the Palestinian people.

Israel doesn't want Hamas to surrender.

Hamas should surrender, just to stick it to Israel.

Because their goal is to keep fighting in order to exterminate all the Palestinian people.

All of them? Then why are so few dead? I could have killed 30,000 Arabs the first day.
100,000 in the first week. In 6 months, I'd have the few hundred survivors swimming to Egypt.

Same reason they threw the book at Chavin, and the jury convicted. The BLM was outside the jury room (outdoors), being loud….and obnoxious..and threatening.

The problem is that we reward these people threatening to riot by giving into them. It’s the same thing as giving your toddler ice cream when he throws a temper tantrum demanding it: reinforcing bad behavior.
The Doormat Blocks the Door

Have we become a nation of pushovers? BLM needs to be crippled so it won't walk all over us.

Or is it the political system that puts all decisions in the hands of a few sheltered and ignorant snobs, shutting out the citizens, the only ones who have to live in the reality of those decisions?

It’s different when 12 Hamas Fighters flee a battle into an Apartment building and begin shooting from there and IDF blows up the building killing children in the building ( Along with the Hamas Fighters ) and a Hamas Fighter going into twin Toddlers Bedroom in a kibbutz and cutting their heads off with a shovel while raping the Mother as she watched after killing the father with a Bayonet
Hoplophobe Holocaust

Every kibbutz should have an arsenal. It's hard for me to feel sympathy for those who've been left defenseless because they listened to Leftist Jews from Europe and America.

The Israeli IDF claims Hamas is hiding in underground tunnels.
Yet they bomb every building where families live into rubble.
Leave, Live. Stay, Die.

There are no non-combatants in a combat zone; it's a contradiction in terms. If those who decree these ignorant air-conditioned ethics were ever forced to fight the wars they restrict mercilessly, troops wouldn't die so needlessly and wouldn't lose stabbed-in-the-back wars.

Forum List

Back