Leftist Goverment “Workers” Hold 33-Minute Walk-Out to Protest Against Israel

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
OK, OK….we know the liberals that have infected every aspect of the government have taken antisemitism to a new level, but I ask….

…. Do we taxpayers have to pay their salaries, or should they be docked? I for one don’t want my taxes paying for government workers to promote antisemitism that is driving the hate for Israel.

OK, OK….we know the liberals that have infected every aspect of the government have taken antisemitism to a new level, but I ask….

…. Do we taxpayers have to pay their salaries, or should they be docked? I for one don’t want my taxes paying for government workers to promote antisemitism that is driving the hate for Israel.

Arabs in Dearborn, MI need to show up and vote for Biden.

Even Israeli's don't like Bibi Netenyahoo. He's a Jewish Trump

Wasn't that last year? Workers work for taxpayers. And when they refuse to work, it is fair for them to lose the income for the time spent protesting in government buildings.

They will, they were chanting the DemoKKKrats' favorite slogan over the weekend:

They are threatening not to if Biden doesn't stand up to Bibi. Bibi is another Trump or Putin. Get rid of him.

Calling it genocide is a blood libel lie - pure antisemitism.
Everything is anti-semitic to a zionist Jew.
Forgot to include napkins in your take out order.....they're anti-semitic.
While driving woman cuts you off....she is anti-semitic
Postman is late today putting mail in box... he is anti-semitic.
etc., etc., ets,....

Last edited:
Wasn't that last year? Workers work for taxpayers. And when they refuse to work, it is fair for them to lose the income for the time spent protesting in government buildings.
It was just reported on the news about an hour ago…..maybe I picked up the wrong video.

Everything is anti-semitic to a zionist Jew.
Forgot to include napkins in your take out order.....they're anti-semitic.
While driving woman cuts you off....she is anti-semitic
Postman is late today putting mail in box... he is anti-semitic.
etc., etc., ets,....
CALLING ISRAEL’s action “genocide“ IS antisemitic. Mocking it by putting it on a level of napkins with a take-oout order just reveals your anti-Jew bias.

They will, they were chanting the DemoKKKrats' favorite slogan over the weekend:

A fellow Jew warned me YEARS AGO that as more and more Muslims come into America and take over, the hate for Jews and Israel will skyrocket. How right she was.

As federal workers are paid by the taxpayer, it is expected that they remain on their jobs UNTIL they go home at the end of the workday. Once they are "off the clock," they can prance around protesting whatever they like.
Personally, if I were running the federal government, any federal workers that would walk off the job and openly support any known terrorist organizations, would be fired on the spot and deported to an area more in line with their thinking.

CALLING ISRAEL’s action “genocide“ IS antisemitic. Mocking it by putting it on a level of napkins with a take-oout order just reveals your anti-Jew bias.
We have to expect that from Arabs. Seriously. I was with one when the OJ Simpson trial declared Simpson not guilty and this Arab had turned on the TV and was cheering. I asked him what about the two victims that were killed. He made a lousy comment about Simpson's dead wife.

We have to expect that from Arabs. Seriously. I was with one when the OJ Simpson trial declared Simpson not guilty and this Arab had turned on the TV and was cheering. I asked him what about the two victims that were killed. He made a lousy comment about Simpson's dead wife.
I remember that day. No Arabs that I can recall, but blacks erupted into cheers the moment it was announced the double-murderer was getting off.

As federal workers are paid by the taxpayer, it is expected that they remain on their jobs UNTIL they go home at the end of the workday. Once they are "off the clock," they can prance around protesting whatever they like.
Personally, if I were running the federal government, any federal workers that would walk off the job and openly support any known terrorist organizations, would be fired on the spot and deported to an area more in line with their thinking.
Democrats long ago protected those workers. An amazing amount of Democrats work for the Government.

Forum List

Back