Face it, Obama-haters, he is going to get re-elected

The GOP candidates are all jokes, and Obama has had a steady incline in the polls since October. Nationally, he is either tied or is leading any of the GOP candidates.

To be honest with you Billy...I can't see it. I think when everything shakes out people are going to be standing in a voting booth next November asking themselves question like these...which one of these people is going to get our economy going again...which one of these people has a plan that makes sense to me...which one of these people has a successful track record as an executive?

Barack's problem is he ran out of ideas to fix the economy about a year and a half ago when his Stimulus didn't stimulate anything. Since then? What's he done? More importantly...what's his "plan" for the future? I mean...come on...his party can't even pass a budget. How do you expect them to come up with a plan to get spending under contral and reduce the deficit?

Obama's got some huge advantages over whoever his GOP opponent is. The Main Stream Media still backs him and he's got a massive campaign warchest to use to attack his opponent. He'll have the labor unions backing him and he'll have the minority vote.

Where I think he's in BIG trouble is with Independents. I don't think he's going to come close to getting as many of those as last time, Billy...especially if the GOP candidate is Mitt Romney. I also would be shocked if he gets as many of the young people out to support him as he did in 2008. A lot of the "kids" are disillusioned by what Obama's "Change" actually consisted of.

The GOP candidates are all jokes, and Obama has had a steady incline in the polls since October. Nationally, he is either tied or is leading any of the GOP candidates.

True that. And the really depressing thing is, even if he is defeated, it will almost certainly be by someone as unlikely to change things as Obama was.

Unless he pulls his usual tricks and knocks people out of the race with lies or has ACORN help cheat, he's outta there.

Typical hyerbole.:eusa_hand:

It really doesn't take a prophet to see it coming.

Oh, and gas prices are down.

$2.76 and $3.02 for Premium today @ Costco. :)

And what was the average over the last 3 years? How much went to Federal Taxes at every stage of development? Where are we heading with with energy costs under the Carbon Credit Scam?

About the same as the previous 3 years under Bush. Which should tell you that presidents have little control over oil prices.

BWAAA HAAAA ,HAAAAA,,HAAAAA,HAAAAA,!!! WE HAVE NOT EVEN NOMINATED AND RALLIED BEHIND A CANDIDATE YET AND IN SOME POLES WE STILL WIN !!! WHEN WE GET THROUGH WITH THE VETTING AND SORT OUT WHO WE WANT WE WILL STEAM ROLE OVER THE FAILURE YOU ELECTED !!! BWAAAA,HAAAA,HAAAA,HAAAA !!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
Face it BillyZer000, you are talking out of your ass.

While there IS, sadly, a SLIM chance that the people might fuck up and put the ineffective assclown back into the Oval Office, the odds against that happening are good and long.

The GOP is doing it's best to fuck up their own prospects, accepting the pundit-class bullshit that "only" Romney can get it done. And that IS pure bullshit.

Alvin the fucking chipmunk SHOULD be able to defeat the bumbling President Obama.

Damn. I hate watching the Republic break itself down when it's so avoidable.

Just vote out the current infestation in the Oval office and ump the libs in Congress. Get back to the kind of things that took us to where we were before the libs started the process of fucking up our form of government and our own ideals.

Oh, really? Who else can 'git er done' against Obama?

While there IS, sadly, a SLIM chance that the people might fuck up and put the ineffective assclown back into the Oval Office, the odds against that happening are good and long.

The GOP is doing it's best to fuck up their own prospects, accepting the pundit-class bullshit that "only" Romney can get it done. And that IS pure bullshit.

Alvin the fucking chipmunk SHOULD be able to defeat the bumbling President Obama.

Just vote out the current infestation in the Oval office and ump the libs in Congress. Get back to the kind of things that took us to where we were before the libs started the process of fucking up our form of government and our own ideals.

Is that John Wayne Gacy in your avatar?

Meh, so what? It won't amount to a hill of beans either way for me. I will still be happy, healthy and successful regardless of who occupies the White House.
:lol:
If the bonehead Obama is re-elected I know my money is safe for another 4 yrs- because he will not be able to get jack-squat passed. If a republican is elected they'll probably cut taxes. Either way, I win.

You are assuming Republicans holding one or both chambers. We might have an all Dem government.

That's 'Speaker Gacy' to you!

Meh, so what? It won't amount to a hill of beans either way for me. I will still be happy, healthy and successful regardless of who occupies the White House.
If the bonehead Obama is re-elected I know my money is safe for another 4 yrs- because he will not be able to get jack-squat passed. If a republican is elected they'll probably cut taxes. Either way, I win.

You are assuming Republicans holding one or both chambers. We might have an all Dem government.

While that is a statistical probability, it is not likely.

Shockingly close..:D

Because Obama said he will try to get the country working after Republicans said they will do anything they can to sink his presidency. So that make HIM a fascist?

Even when Republicans held millions and millions of Americans hostage, it makes Obama a "fascist"? You're fucking nuts.

And you are both arrogant and ignorant.

I have some news for you asshole. You had the house in 2006 and 2008. In fact it was so yours that people said the GOP would not be relevent for 10 years (after 2008). And Obama waits until he loses it (and he didn't just lose it....he really LOST it) to start to try and get the country working. So you and your sorry buttnugget friends had your chance and you really blew it.

I elect a representative. I expect him to represent me in congress and I expect that he is part of a set of checks and balances. And if our sitting president acts like FDR and trys to make himself a king, then that makes you a traitor for supporting him.

Ah..so you are in favor of one man one vote..right?

Because Obama said he will try to get the country working after Republicans said they will do anything they can to sink his presidency. So that make HIM a fascist?

Even when Republicans held millions and millions of Americans hostage, it makes Obama a "fascist"? You're fucking nuts.

And you are both arrogant and ignorant.

I have some news for you asshole. You had the house in 2006 and 2008. In fact it was so yours that people said the GOP would not be relevent for 10 years (after 2008). And Obama waits until he loses it (and he didn't just lose it....he really LOST it) to start to try and get the country working. So you and your sorry buttnugget friends had your chance and you really blew it.

I elect a representative. I expect him to represent me in congress and I expect that he is part of a set of checks and balances. And if our sitting president acts like FDR and trys to make himself a king, then that makes you a traitor for supporting him.

Ah..so you are in favor of one man one vote..right?

Democracy is the worst form of government... except for all the others.

I think it is highly probable.

What were they when Obama took office?

I know. I'm not going to dig for the specific number but they were very low compared to today.

Why were they at the levels they were at when he took office and why have they increased?

Perhaps a little economic meltdown right before he took office had something to do with it?

:rofl:

All a republican has to do to win is take the Fast and Furrious fiasco and the 60 minutes arrogance tapes and this photo below and keep beating them into the ground. Can you say Mike Dukakis?

theunbubba-albums-post-photo-s-picture4165-please-mr-ahmadinejahd-can-we-have-our-drone-back-fail-demotivational-posters-1324589312.jpg

Less of a probability than a possibility, but in any case not happening. They would have to retake more seats than democrats ever have in any one election. IF memory serves me correctly.

Forum List

Back