Face it, Obama-haters, he is going to get re-elected

It's too early to say what will happen next Nov. The GOP doesn't even have a candidate yet.

However, I recall how conservatives reacted when Clinton was re-elected in 1996 after four years of being constantly bashed by conservatives on talk radio. Keep in mind that 1996 was the very first year of Fox News, and the Internet was just getting off the ground. Conservatives were just livid that all those years of anti-Clinton rhetoric hadn't caused Americans to vote against Clinton and for Dole.

So, IF Obama wins re-election, everybody should be prepared for the wailing that will come from the right. It's going to be loud, and it's probably going to be worse than anything we've heard up to this point.

Big deal, we sat through all the BS (anti-war marches, code pinkos rushing Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands, etc etc), and all the bashing and wailing that came with the reelection of Bush.
So what will be fun is to come back here If the Obama loses and the wailing we will see then.....

The anti-war marches were BS? How is that? No WMDs were ever found in Iraq. Wasn't that the pretext for war? And look what's happened as a result of that war. America's credibility was ruined. America now has a reputation as a country that tortures prisoners thanks to Abu Ghraib and the fact that we, as a nation, actually tortured people, some of whom were guilty of nothing. 4,459 Americans were killed. Countless more were wounded or maimed. The Iraqi casualty rate is somewhere between about 150,000 to 500,000. The country is again descending into a likely civil war, and it's now in Iran's sphere of influence.

And, of course, the Iraq War is widely considered to have been a mistake by the American people. So, how exactly were those anti-war marches, 'BS,' again?

I'm not getting into all that with you. this thread is about IF the Obama will be reelected.
another time dear.

Its becoming increasingly more likely that obama will be elected. The carnival that is the GOP primary with the candidate of the week rising and falling.
The most telling is the sliding popularity and influence of the far right Teaparty, this latest fiasco where they forced Boehner to reverse his support for the payroll taxcut ext then almost immediately change and accept it...hit home bigtime with the American People...and it through more to the Obama side imho

Wrong answer, Clown boy. Obama himself said he wanted a year. He switched gears.

:eusa_hand:

Obama still wants a year. Two months kicks the decision down the road

If Republicans did not load that bill with so many poison pills, it would have passed weeks ago.

Instead, they wanted a Christmas present for the oil companies

Just tell the truth. DEMOCRATS DID NOT WANT TO PAY FOR IT.

Yes they did, they wanted the evil "rich" to pay for it.

If you are on the right. The frustration you must have knowing Obama will get re elected. It has to be maddening really, but oh well. God bless the USA.

oh brother...nothing like counting your chickens before they hatch. I really really hope you end up with egg on your face. that would be sweet justice for your silly nonsense.

And when he does win, does that mean you will have egg on your face? If so, please mark this post and lets revisit after the election. That would be so fun.

Again, Obama will win. It must be so frustrating to you and your side knowing this and you kind of should be embarrassed with the GOP nominee's you have. It is a very very weak field, but we appreciate it.

What trap? The House teabaggers weren't 'trapped'. They voted exactly as they advertised they would vote, when they ran.

This was not about a middle-class tax break. This was about larding on a bunch of teabagger conditions for extending a middle class tax break. Like Keystone Pipeline. Like lowering Federal salaries. All the add-ons to legislation that teabaggers yell and scream about when Democrats do it. :lol:
Wrong answer, Clown boy. Obama himself said he wanted a year. He switched gears.

LOL. He threw it a few months closer to the election, and that will be to the considerable disadvantage of the present Teabaggers.

This was one of the sharpest political maneuvers that I have ever seen in my nearly seven decades of observation. Worthy of FDR, TR, or even Nixon. Our President hung your Teabagger GOP up by it's own petard. All for tax breaks for the very wealthy, but against even 2% for the working and middle class.

And you guys put an exclamation point on the fact! What a wonderful gift going into 2012.

Excellent post.

LOL. He threw it a few months closer to the election, and that will be to the considerable disadvantage of the present Teabaggers.

This was one of the sharpest political maneuvers that I have ever seen in my nearly seven decades of observation. Worthy of FDR, TR, or even Nixon. Our President hung your Teabagger GOP up by it's own petard. All for tax breaks for the very wealthy, but against even 2% for the working and middle class.

And you guys put an exclamation point on the fact! What a wonderful gift going into 2012.

Excellent post.
Excellent in the mind of another Statist lunatic. Now run off and play. Adults are speaking in here.

His crazy beliefs are no more absurd than Baptist or Catholic or Islamic or Jewish crazy beliefs.

No, they are vastly more absurd because they are scientifically disproven...

Noah's Flood?

Virgin Birth?

Sun standing still in the sky?

I find the LDS religious ideas to be no more silly than most religions were and are. Each can believe what they desire, as long as they do not try to force me to believe.

Noah's flood can be explained as a metaphor or race memory of the floods that must have occurred during the end of the last Ice Age. Ironically, almost every ancient culture had a variation on the "Flood" story. There was a root myth that could be argued for.

Virgin Birth is also a story that repeats in many different religions. So it's a theme of a sort.

People in the Bible can be verified to exist, as can the places they lived in. Some of them, ilke Jerusalem, still exist to this very day.

On the other hand, the Book of Mormon talks about a vast civilization that dominated the Americas as long as Rome dominated the the New World, and yet oddly did not leave a single shred of independent archeological, linguistic or literary evidence OTHER than the Book of Mormon.

Which means- Joseph Smith made that shit up!

No, they are vastly more absurd because they are scientifically disproven...

Noah's Flood?

Virgin Birth?

Sun standing still in the sky?

I find the LDS religious ideas to be no more silly than most religions were and are. Each can believe what they desire, as long as they do not try to force me to believe.

Noah's flood can be explained as a metaphor or race memory of the floods that must have occurred during the end of the last Ice Age. Ironically, almost every ancient culture had a variation on the "Flood" story. There was a root myth that could be argued for.

Virgin Birth is also a story that repeats in many different religions. So it's a theme of a sort.

People in the Bible can be verified to exist, as can the places they lived in. Some of them, ilke Jerusalem, still exist to this very day.

On the other hand, the Book of Mormon talks about a vast civilization that dominated the Americas as long as Rome dominated the the New World, and yet oddly did not leave a single shred of independent archeological, linguistic or literary evidence OTHER than the Book of Mormon.

Which means- Joseph Smith made that shit up!

:rofl:

Look who is defending whackiness in religion!

Such a fail.

Not at all-

Major difference- The Bible was written about and by real people recalling real history with a bronze age understanding of how the universe worked. Anything they didn't really understand was "God".

Flood? God! Plauge? God! Got defeated in a war by a bunch of heathens? God.

The Book of Mormon was written by a guy who was trying to scam less smart people out of their money and get into the bloomers of teenage girls.

And it was pretty obvious to people at the time that's what he was doing, which is why they took him out and shot him.

Now this whacky con calls itself a religion and is trying to get a seat at the table. And some dumb people at the GOP are going along with the gag.

If you are on the right. The frustration you must have knowing Obama will get re elected. It has to be maddening really, but oh well. God bless the USA.

oh brother...nothing like counting your chickens before they hatch. I really really hope you end up with egg on your face. that would be sweet justice for your silly nonsense.

And when he does win, does that mean you will have egg on your face? If so, please mark this post and lets revisit after the election. That would be so fun.

Again, Obama will win. It must be so frustrating to you and your side knowing this and you kind of should be embarrassed with the GOP nominee's you have. It is a very very weak field, but we appreciate it.

I find it funny that he is struggling against such a weak field. Imagine if we had a strong candidate to put up against him.

He'd get creamed.

And there is no saying he won't.

Please mark the post and if he loses, you can come back and eat these words.

And what side might that be? Care to answer?

this-scum-bag-gop-2012-conservatives-newt-politics-1310051510.jpg

I guess that would fit in with MY people..

There is only one GOP potential nominee that even concerns the Dems, and that is Mitt Romney. The rest are either has beens or also rans. Romney it will be.

I guess that would fit in with MY people..
It was asked from an individualist POV. ;)

The side that thinks Obama will lose. The wrong side, silly.

Forum List

Back