F--- Tucker Carlson': Senator and Iraq War veteran Tammy Duckworth reams out Fox News host over his comments about women in the military

So...I haven't kept up on the news lately. What's the big to-do about the Marines tweeting they "messed up" about something Tucker said on his show about women in the marines...and something else about maternity uniforms for pregnant women in the marines?

I have no clue what Tucker said, what the Marines response was, or pregger marines and uniforms for them. Can someone, in laymans terms, inform me of what all this is about?
Tucker was just trying to draw attention to himself because he didn't make much sense.
Tucker Carlson slammed by military leaders for mocking ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › politics-news › tucker-c...

3 days ago — Tucker Carlson slammed by military leaders for mocking pregnant service members. The Fox News host said “maternity flight suits” were a sign of ...

Tucker Carlson's Opinion on Pregnant Military Women Based ...
www.newsweek.com › ... › Military › U.S. army

3 days ago — I understand some comments were made yesterday and I watched the clip that Mr. Carlson produced as he referred to pregnant women in the ...

Tucker Carlson's Comments About Pregnant Women in the ...
people.com › Politics

2 days ago — The Pentagon and high-ranking members of the U.S. military responded this week to what they called a "divisive" and "wrong" Tucker Carlson ...

Military leaders thrash Tucker Carlson after comments about ...
www.politico.com › news › 2021/03/11 › military-tuck...

2 days ago — Carlson ridiculed Biden's remarks the next night on his show. “So, we've got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits. Pregnant women are going ...
So you think we should be putting pregnant women on the front lines?

It doesn’t surprise me, the left hate unborn babies and wouldn’t have an issue with them getting harmed and even killed. Satan needs his sacrifice.
Where did I or anybody else say that, lamb chop?
So you agree with Tucker then?
Again, where did I or anybody else say anything that agrees with Tucker?
Tucker's statements were so outrageous that I can only assume that he was trying
to attract attention to himself. He can't possibly believe his drivel, yes?

Okay so you’re just a pussy that won’t take a stance. Tucker brought attention to the issue. The woke idiots tried to make it about Tucker.

If he was so wrong then why did the Marines backtrack?

If he was so wrong then why did the Marines backtrack?
[/QUOTE]
The Marines agree with no pregnant women in combat. That is why
Tucker made it an issue to attract attention to himself. He made it seem as though women were out of their element in the military.
I once met an Israeli female soldier. All Israeli citizens must serve in the military.
She explained her training which was extensive and qualified her for combat.
An expert marksman and hand-to-hand fighter.
Tucker picked the wrong subject since he has no clue.
In Ukraine, the President is protected by 8 secret service personal--all 8 are women. You want to meet one of 'em in a dark alley? Maybe Tuckee should test one just for giggles.

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

I think duckworth is on thin ice here

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either
Without lowering the standards for women in the military, there would be no women in the military. No faggots either. But thank a prog for the bullshit.
How long did you serve? And when?

Longer than you

So...I haven't kept up on the news lately. What's the big to-do about the Marines tweeting they "messed up" about something Tucker said on his show about women in the marines...and something else about maternity uniforms for pregnant women in the marines?

I have no clue what Tucker said, what the Marines response was, or pregger marines and uniforms for them. Can someone, in laymans terms, inform me of what all this is about?
Tucker was just trying to draw attention to himself because he didn't make much sense.
Tucker Carlson slammed by military leaders for mocking ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › politics-news › tucker-c...

3 days ago — Tucker Carlson slammed by military leaders for mocking pregnant service members. The Fox News host said “maternity flight suits” were a sign of ...

Tucker Carlson's Opinion on Pregnant Military Women Based ...
www.newsweek.com › ... › Military › U.S. army

3 days ago — I understand some comments were made yesterday and I watched the clip that Mr. Carlson produced as he referred to pregnant women in the ...

Tucker Carlson's Comments About Pregnant Women in the ...
people.com › Politics

2 days ago — The Pentagon and high-ranking members of the U.S. military responded this week to what they called a "divisive" and "wrong" Tucker Carlson ...

Military leaders thrash Tucker Carlson after comments about ...
www.politico.com › news › 2021/03/11 › military-tuck...

2 days ago — Carlson ridiculed Biden's remarks the next night on his show. “So, we've got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits. Pregnant women are going ...
So you think we should be putting pregnant women on the front lines?

It doesn’t surprise me, the left hate unborn babies and wouldn’t have an issue with them getting harmed and even killed. Satan needs his sacrifice.
Where did I or anybody else say that, lamb chop?
People die and have died because of prog social agendas. The enemy. Or potential enemy is machismo. We are turning feminismo. Domestic dangerous employment has turned feminismo. And the stupid male machismo employees backs the feminismo policies if some fall down in their duties or do not measure up to their standards when they are a reduced number because of feminism. Pushing a male who needs it is different then pushing a female. Now there are tough females. And they are in those jobs. Its the percentages that are disputed and the costs that end up sending agony to families.
People have also died because of other agendas as well. We are not turning one way or another. In Israel, all citizens must serve in the military, and women hold
their own quite nicely. Well trained as marksmen and in hand-to-hand combat,
so don't sell yourself short. There are many military jobs that do not require field training.
In Ukraine, the President is protected by 8 secret service agents, all trained fighters
and all 8 are women.

Forum List

Back