F--- Tucker Carlson': Senator and Iraq War veteran Tammy Duckworth reams out Fox News host over his comments about women in the military

So...I haven't kept up on the news lately. What's the big to-do about the Marines tweeting they "messed up" about something Tucker said on his show about women in the marines...and something else about maternity uniforms for pregnant women in the marines?

I have no clue what Tucker said, what the Marines response was, or pregger marines and uniforms for them. Can someone, in laymans terms, inform me of what all this is about?
Tucker criticized the Pentagon’s woke nonsense like bragging about maternity flight suits for pregnant women and paying for sex changes for trannies. That they should be focused on real threats like China and making our soldiers stronger, not chopping their penises off. Then some idiot Marine General made a video attacking Tucker, basically saying since he never served in the military he doesn’t have the right to criticize it.

As a veteran it was rather appalling to listen to a General make such a statement. I wonder if he would tell Xiden the same thing since he never served a day in the military.

I've even come to expect this kind of retarded reaction from military bigwigs when Democrats are in charge. Electing Biden is the biggest mistake this country ever made. He displays absolutely no logic or leadership ability. It's like he's making decisions to hurt our country. We're backsliding into the abyss.

I've even come to expect this kind of retarded reaction from military bigwigs when Democrats are in charge. Electing Biden is the biggest mistake this country ever made. He displays absolutely no logic or leadership ability. It's like he's making decisions to hurt our country. We're backsliding into the abyss.
He wasn't elected. He was placed there by the enemy that is now working hard to destroy the USA.
Anyway...the military was our last chance in saving us all. Alas...the generals and admirals in on the fix are NOT about saving us at all. Their oaths mean squat.

So...I haven't kept up on the news lately. What's the big to-do about the Marines tweeting they "messed up" about something Tucker said on his show about women in the marines...and something else about maternity uniforms for pregnant women in the marines?

I have no clue what Tucker said, what the Marines response was, or pregger marines and uniforms for them. Can someone, in laymans terms, inform me of what all this is about?
Tucker was just trying to draw attention to himself because he didn't make much sense.

Tucker Carlson slammed by military leaders for mocking ...

www.nbcnews.com › politics › politics-news › tucker-c...

3 days ago — Tucker Carlson slammed by military leaders for mocking pregnant service members. The Fox News host said “maternity flight suits” were a sign of ...

Tucker Carlson's Opinion on Pregnant Military Women Based ...

www.newsweek.com › ... › Military › U.S. army

3 days ago — I understand some comments were made yesterday and I watched the clip that Mr. Carlson produced as he referred to pregnant women in the ...

Tucker Carlson's Comments About Pregnant Women in the ...

people.com › Politics

2 days ago — The Pentagon and high-ranking members of the U.S. military responded this week to what they called a "divisive" and "wrong" Tucker Carlson ...

Military leaders thrash Tucker Carlson after comments about ...

www.politico.com › news › 2021/03/11 › military-tuck...

2 days ago — Carlson ridiculed Biden's remarks the next night on his show. “So, we've got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits. Pregnant women are going ...

Tucker was just trying to draw attention to himself because he didn't make much sense.

3 days ago — Tucker Carlson slammed by military leaders for mocking pregnant service members. The Fox News host said “maternity flight suits” were a sign of ...

3 days ago — I understand some comments were made yesterday and I watched the clip that Mr. Carlson produced as he referred to pregnant women in the ...

people.com › Politics

2 days ago — The Pentagon and high-ranking members of the U.S. military responded this week to what they called a "divisive" and "wrong" Tucker Carlson ...

2 days ago — Carlson ridiculed Biden's remarks the next night on his show. “So, we've got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits. Pregnant women are going ...
So you think we should be putting pregnant women on the front lines?

It doesn’t surprise me, the left hate unborn babies and wouldn’t have an issue with them getting harmed and even killed. Satan needs his sacrifice.

people.com › Politics

It doesn’t surprise me, the left hate unborn babies and wouldn’t have an issue with them getting harmed and even killed. Satan needs his sacrifice.
Where did I or anybody else say that, lamb chop?

people.com › Politics

People die and have died because of prog social agendas. The enemy. Or potential enemy is machismo. We are turning feminismo. Domestic dangerous employment has turned feminismo. And the stupid male machismo employees backs the feminismo policies if some fall down in their duties or do not measure up to their standards when they are a reduced number because of feminism. Pushing a male who needs it is different then pushing a female. Now there are tough females. And they are in those jobs. Its the percentages that are disputed and the costs that end up sending agony to families.

So the military being the last respected institution in the government has decided to fuck that up. The one place we as a nation can’t afford to have going off on this stupid woke social justice bullshit is working on maternity flight suits and getting triggered over the womenz.

I suspect by the end of this insanity as the rest of the worlds militaries are gearing up for wars we will see fighter jets with pink ribbons painted on the wings and queer flags on the tails. That’ll keep the enemies on their toes.

This would be a good time to invest in tennis balls and string. They will be spending millions on them to keep the ladies from running into the back of the hanger when they park.

people.com › Politics

So you agree with Tucker then?

Looks like the Marines are backtracking. The backlash from veterans was a tsunami they weren’t expecting.

"I landed with the 29th division in the first wave," said Bernard with a far-off look in his eyes. "As the DD Tanks hit the beach, we were showered with machine-gun fire that tore us to pieces."

"And as I looked around, I realized to my horror that there was a complete lack of trans representation. Just a bunch of biological men. Heck-- there weren't even any women." he said as tears formed and his voice began to shake.

Surviving WW2 Veteran Recounts Harrowing Story Of The Lack Of Trans Representation On D-Day | The Babylon Bee

people.com › Politics

Again, where did I or anybody else say anything that agrees with Tucker?
Tucker's statements were so outrageous that I can only assume that he was trying
to attract attention to himself. He can't possibly believe his drivel, yes?

people.com › Politics

Again, where did I or anybody else say anything that agrees with Tucker?
Tucker's statements were so outrageous that I can only assume that he was trying
to attract attention to himself. He can't possibly believe his drivel, yes?

Okay so you’re just a pussy that won’t take a stance. Tucker brought attention to the issue. The woke idiots tried to make it about Tucker.

If he was so wrong then why did the Marines backtrack?

Forum List

Back