Tammy Duckworth Destroys Donald Trump For Joking About Military Service

Genius Trump supporters keep attacking Gold Star moms and families, now Purple Heart vets and soon Palin's Medal of Honor son in law are driving Trump's poll numbers further down into the dirt. Trump is blessed with the stupidest supporters ever.

Bring Duckworth in. Or please tell me where I can debate her. I know who she is. I know her big mouth. Put her here all of her fans.
Why would a war hero want to debate burnt out groupie?

I\m not burnt out. Not at all. Nor would I ever slander a war hero. And Khan is that. A war hero. His father is Cindy Part two. Pity. He dishonors his son.

OMG I listened to Megan McCain last night and she sucked.

OMG I can't say that. Her father fought in Vietnam.

I can't say Megan sucks ever. Her father fought in Vietnam. I can't have an opinion ever. Because her father fought in Vietnam.

You fucking progressives are really starting to piss me off. I'm not allowed to say jack shit now right?

Co4m3CGWEAIUJjp.jpg

Trump said that he “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, despite never having served in the military.

Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), an Iraq War veteran who lost both of her legs in combat, on Tuesday skewered GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump for joking about how he “always wanted” a Purple Heart, one of the military’s highest honors.

At an event on Tuesday, the Republican presidential nominee told the crowd thathe “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart, awarded to military service members who were wounded or killed in combat.

“This was much easier,” Trump said, when a veteran at the event gave him a copy of his Purple Heart.

In response, Duckworth tweeted a picture of her own Purple Heart and said there was “nothing easy about it.”

Trump has never served in the military and received five deferments during the Vietnam War, including one for bone spurs in his heels. He has repeatedly promised to help veterans if elected president, while simultaneously denigrating them and their families. He also lied about donating money to veterans’ groups.

Another Purple Heart recipient, Sean Barney, a Democratic congressional candidate in Delaware, posted a powerful statement on Tuesday calling Trump’s remarks “flippant and repugnant.”

“As someone who fought for our country in Iraq, was injured, and was awarded a Purple Heart, I can tell you, no one should ever ‘want’ to get a Purple Heart,” the Iraq War veteran wrote.

Tammy Duckworth Destroys Donald Trump For Joking About Military Service

Trump is scum of the earth. Pure evil.

That was my major question, who in hell would 'want' a Purple Heart. It means you were wounded in battle, which means you were IN battle, which means you likely saw other people die, probably some of your friends. This is Trump's unreality egotistic view of a pampered life oozing out of his id.

It is Trump Trickle-down Assonomics.

He and the old man had a moment. It was actually very sweet.

Get Tammy in here though. I'll take that bitch on. Bring Tammy to tinydancer. Lets go people. Bring Tammy in. I'm game. I'm here. Bring the bitch in.

Bring Duckworth in. Or please tell me where I can debate her. I know who she is. I know her big mouth. Put her here all of her fans.

I\m not burnt out. Not at all. Nor would I ever slander a war hero. And Khan is that. A war hero. His father is Cindy Part two. Pity. He dishonors his son.
You are slandering a war hero's father. Parents have an unquestionable right to project and protect the legacy, honor, and memory of a deceased child. Trump's malicious rhetoric blemished the legacy, honor, and memory of the parent's son. We have a tradition in American culture to pay special tribute to our Gold Star parents. The nation is unified in telling Trump and people like you that the tradition will not be disposed of and ignored.

Genius Trump supporters keep attacking Gold Star moms and families, now Purple Heart vets and soon Palin's Medal of Honor son in law are driving Trump's poll numbers further down into the dirt. Trump is blessed with the stupidest supporters ever.

Bring Duckworth in. I'm here for her.

Come on Camp you mother fucking son of a bitch over the Ukraine have you noticed that they are now naming streets after all the bloody bastards that killed all the Jews? Even guno finally got it.

They are naming streets for the jew killers. Your guys Camp You fucking Nazi lover.

You are slandering a war hero's father. Parents have an unquestionable right to project and protect the legacy, honor, and memory of a deceased child. Trump's malicious rhetoric blemished the legacy, honor, and memory of the parent's son. We have a tradition in American culture to pay special tribute to our Gold Star parents. The nation is unified in telling Trump and people like you that the tradition will not be disposed of and ignored.

He spawned a good son. Gold star this. Ok you better respect the shit out of me then you fucking bitch from hell because my GRANDFATHER served in the US Navy.

Grovel you fucking bitch then. WWI . Charles Boone. Suck it bitch. This is what you are telling me? OK. but then you suck it back.

You fucking progressives are really starting to piss me off. I'm not allowed to say jack shit now right?

Say what you will but stop bitching when other people exercise their 1st amendment rights and destroy what you just said. It's called free speech, if you can't hang with the big boys get out of the arena.

Yes, Tammy Duckworth, the woman whose lawsuit against her for harassing female employees was just settled and the woman cannot open her mouth without playing the victim, is truly representative of the DNC.

Damn, I thought you were just stupid - but you're also evil.

Truth hurts....just another democrat.....thanks for your service Tammy, but if you enter politics...prepare for retalitation

See that is the thing. She got blown up by an rpg. That really sucks. Being blown up by an rpg only gives you insight into what it is like being blown up by an rpg. It doesn't make you some expert in everything in the world. Some people might find that her use of her disabled veteran status for non-stop political gain disrespectful to other veterans who disagree with her, political exploitation of the military, etc, but no, not to democrats. She is the only true disabled veteran in the world and everybody else is an infidel if they do not have a statue of St. Tammy in their garden to scare away the squirrels and accept burnt offerings.

Say what you will but stop bitching when other people exercise their 1st amendment rights and destroy what you just said. It's called free speech, if you can't hang with the big boys get out of the arena.

Fuck off speech police.....your social Marxist warriors candidate fucking get run over by an ISIS nutjob

Yes, Tammy Duckworth, the woman whose lawsuit against her for harassing female employees was just settled and the woman cannot open her mouth without playing the victim, is truly representative of the DNC.

What does that propaganda have to do with Donald Trump mocking the wounded and and dead who have received Purple Hearts?

Forum List

Back