F--- Tucker Carlson': Senator and Iraq War veteran Tammy Duckworth reams out Fox News host over his comments about women in the military

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

I think duckworth is on thin ice here

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either

So, she ridicules him for dancing, and then boasts that she can dance better?

She might have served, but she is all liberal now.

The right really hates women. Shit like this is why they will always lose.

The way you people spin not wanting them to be in combat as "hating women", is why we lose.

Your lying is incredible. And people still listen to you, instead of just telling you to shut your face anus.

RWers will give Tucker a pass for anything he saws, no matter how sexist racist or otherwise offensive, and Faux will keep him because they have to.
Maternity flight suits is such a stupid idea that not even Tucker Carlson can do it justice

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either

So, she ridicules him for dancing, and then boasts that she can dance better?

She might have served, but she is all liberal now.
Tammy Duckworth is an exception to the fact that women do not belong in combat

She served honorably as a helicopter pilot and lost both legs to an enemy rocket

but just like john mccain, being a good soldier does not guarantee that she wont be a damn fool as a politician

"Reams out"? What the hell does that mean? Nobody ever argues with left wing hosts because they don't allow it. There isn't even legitimate discussion on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS or the other clown car media sources because they only deal in left wing propaganda. When Tucker engages guests in legitimate discussions, the limited vocabulary angry left calls it "reamed out". No surprises here.

Tucker is right.....our military needs to be more like China and less like Israel!!!
Female_Israeli_Pilots.jpg

These broads have no place flying a fighter jet.....

China may be an evil communist state that controls Biden; but they are right about broads in the military....this isn't misogynistic or anything either

I, (unlike others) watched that episode of Tucker.
He said nothing demeaning of women whatsoever.
He was highlighting Biden's ridiculous annoucemnt that the military was told to FOCUS on maternity suits for pregnant fighter pilots and relax regulations on make up and hairstyles..
Yeah, don't focus on China, Iran or the Islamists, focus on that.
That's what Tucker was mocking, and rightly so.
I doubt this dumb bint even watched the show.
China doesn't serve in the US military.
you know that as fact?

Without lowering the standards for women in the military, there would be no women in the military. No faggots either. But thank a prog for the bullshit.
How long did you serve? And when?
why is that important?

This moron is not outstanding in any field. I've got more education than he does, and probably a nicer personality...

Are you going to hit the trifecta and sell me a bridge in Brooklyn?

...but I don't make the big bucks for making statements on subjects that I know nothing about.

... unfortunately for the rest of us, you never hesitate to do it for free.

The right respects women. And women do great jobs. There is earning things over being giving things that we have an issue with. There is an ever increasing amount of males living in poverty and undereducated because of extreme feminism. When people say something about it they are demeaned by people like you. At some point the state will not be able to afford the payouts to keep people at bay. Men who really do the dirty work have more pressure on them today because of this in potentially more dangerous jobs. Duckworth was either of equality or equity. And if of equity got herself screwed up and got others screwed up by that. If there is a war a big one, we will go to WMD's pretty quickly now. So the time for troops and other ground offense will not be much in part because of the feminization of dangerous jobs you so much love against an enemy that is of macho ways.

Carlson insulted the loyal members of our military who have the courage to serve when he doesn't and who defend his sorry ass. He also insulted members of my family, for which I would be tempted to beat the living shit out of him. He needs to learn respect.

He needs to get a grip. It may come as a surprise to him, but when a couple starts a pregnancy, it's the female who carries the "football."
Hilarious. Do I get a nickel for every Leftard post mocking the military?

Only a total moron thinks pregnant women make the best fighter pilots and frontline troops.

The right respects women. And women do great jobs. There is earning things over being giving things that we have an issue with. There is an ever increasing amount of males living in poverty and undereducated because of extreme feminism. When people say something about it they are demeaned by people like you. At some point the state will not be able to afford the payouts to keep people at bay. Men who really do the dirty work have more pressure on them today because of this in potentially more dangerous jobs. Duckworth was either of equality or equity. And if of equity got herself screwed up and got others screwed up by that. If there is a war a big one, we will go to WMD's pretty quickly now. So the time for troops and other ground offense will not be much in part because of the feminization of dangerous jobs you so much love against an enemy that is of macho ways.
I can't believe what I'm reading in here, these are the same fks who want men to compete in women's sports. they are truly confused fks.

I'm done with these screwed up arguments between males about women in the military. Some of you assholes don't want to serve next to a female warrior and want to ban women from the military and some of you assholes contend that women are not entitled to equal rights because we don't serve in the military. Argue among yourselves and get it fucking straight. Which is it? Do NOT put us in the middle. This is YOUR argument between yourselves only. We are NOT the monkeys in the middle of you guys' stupid arguments and we should never suffer as a result of your shenanigans.

We women are NOT "the other." Many years ago I read of a test pilot, I think Chuck Yeager, who said he aimed a plane straight up. I loved that story. Part of me wanted to be in that plane, pilot, pull it all out, full throttle back, straight up. Fly, Baby, Fly!

Please guys, get over it, resolve it. But we have lost the patience to wait around.

BTW: as I type this, I am listening to John Barry's great score from Dances with Wolves. The Buffalo Hunt. I just reminds me of riding a horse hell for leather, hair flying, jumping, that feeling of freedom at full gallop. I imagine that this is what feels like flying a jet. Women as well as men experience this. so everybody please get over it and acknowledge every human being's feeling of wanting to go higher and higher.

So...I haven't kept up on the news lately. What's the big to-do about the Marines tweeting they "messed up" about something Tucker said on his show about women in the marines...and something else about maternity uniforms for pregnant women in the marines?

I have no clue what Tucker said, what the Marines response was, or pregger marines and uniforms for them. Can someone, in laymans terms, inform me of what all this is about?

Forum List

Back