F' that STUPID SHOW!

jillian said:
I'm into rock myself. Old, new...classic...alt...punk..pop...(some)rap...reggae...
OK...I just love music. :banana:
I love music too!
I can even sing country music VERY well, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I love music too!
I can even sing country music VERY well, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Well, cool that you can sing. I have to be honest, I like some pop/country stuff, but mostly country and opera aren't really my thing.

Now Springsteen on the other hand .....

jillian said:
Well, cool that you can sing. I have to be honest, I like some pop/country stuff, but mostly country and opera aren't really my thing.

Now Springsteen on the other hand .....
I also play guitar.

We should do a USMB American Idol. Or Canadian Idol if Said1 wants to be a part of it, or British Idol if we allow Roomy to consider binge drinking a talent.

Dan said:
We should do a USMB American Idol. Or Canadian Idol if Said1 wants to be a part of it, or British Idol if we allow Roomy to consider binge drinking a talent.

I've won that title, for several consecutive years running. They just don't make them as good as me up here.

I've won that title, for several consecutive years running. They just don't make them as good as me up here.

Ah, yes, the best singer in a nation that's responsible for Bryan Adams and Celine Dion. Quite an accomplishment. :funnyface ;)

roomy said:
I only ever forget the naughty things I have done, then remember them in embarrassing flashbacks, vowing never to drink again, at least until next time.

Hey! I resemble this remark!

You guys have great comedy, I'll give you that.

Seriously though, I'm sure I could think of some good Canadian musicians other than Neil Young and (I think) Neko Case, but I'm blanking right now.

Dan said:
You guys have great comedy, I'll give you that.

Seriously though, I'm sure I could think of some good Canadian musicians other than Neil Young and (I think) Neko Case, but I'm blanking right now.
Sloan
Our Lady Peace (at least their earlier stuff)
Gordon Muthafuckin' Lightfoot
Tragically Hip

Canada does have their share of artists.

Apparently you're not alone in wondering:

http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-canadian-musicians

And how could I forget, the best of all

snow6.jpg

The ClayTaurus said:
Sloan
Our Lady Peace (at least their earlier stuff)
Gordon Muthafuckin' Lightfoot
Tragically Hip

Canada does have their share of artists.

Old Crow Medicine Show is probably one of the best musical groups to come out of Canada in a long time. No tour dates here this summer. Bastards. :cry:

And don't forget Paul Anka, my aunt babysat him!

PS: Snow isn't really Canadian.

How could I forget Barenaked Ladies? I listened to "Brian Wilson" and "The Old Apartment" almost nonstop the summer of 2000.

Forum List

Back