More Absolute Proof That The Dems Cheated

Biden hasn't charged Trump with anything.
You seem to forget that it was Grand Juries that recommended charges be filed against Trump in most of his indictments.
Juries composed of Trump's own peers, as per The U.S. Constitution.
Not sure what you are nattering about.
You should be blaming Trump, the guy who created these problems for himself through his OWN actions.
HE brought these charges upon himself.
Why do you think he should be above the law?
Yes, blaming Trump is what democrats want people to do. I would if I believed even a little bit of this bullshit, but I don't and neither do millions of other Americans.

Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf announced that he has launched an investigation into the handling of the Michigan 2020 election, implicating Dominion Voting Systems officials, Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, Attorney General Dana Nessel, computer scientist J. Alex Halderman, and others in potential misconduct.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported in 2022 that Sheriff Dar Leaf filed a lawsuit against the lawless and obstructive actions of Attorney General Dana Nessel, who regularly mocks and threatens her political opponents, together with Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, who’s blocked the efforts of citizens and law enforcement to investigate voter fraud and voter irregularities related to the 2020 election.

The Barry County Sheriff is also suing MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s henchman, Jonathan Brater.

On Thursday, Sheriff Leaf received a subpoena from the office of Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson, ordering him to present his law enforcement files at the Oakland County courthouse with less than 24 hours’ notice.

Leaf has expressed reluctance to comply fully with the subpoena, citing concerns over compromising his department’s ongoing investigation.

Sheriff Leaf asserts that his department possesses sensitive documents, including email communications that suggest Dominion employees directed Serbian foreign nationals to remotely access Michigan’s election system before the certification of the 2020 election results.

This subpoena demanded that I appear at 1200 N Telegraph Rd. Pontiac MI with my law enforcement files with less than 24 hour notice and not time to appear.

My office currently has an ongoing investigation as it relates to dominion CEO John Poulos, Dominion employees and contractors, Jocelyn Benson, Dana Nessle, J. Alex Halderman, and others.

My department is in possession of sensitive documents that are part of an ongoing investigation involving Dominion employees. These Dominion employees directed, and tasks Serbian foreign nationals to remotely access the Michigan election system. I am not willing to compromise my investigation by providing my entire file. I am attaching to this affidavit several emails to demonstrate to this Honorable Court that this is a very serious ongoing investigation.

This subpoena demanded that I appear at 1200 N Telegraph Rd. Pontiac MI with my law enforcement files with less than 24 hour notice and not time to appear.

My office currently has an ongoing investigation as it relates to dominion CEO John Poulos, Dominion employees and contractors, Jocelyn Benson, Dana Nessle, J. Alex Halderman, and others.

My department is in possession of sensitive documents that are part of an ongoing investigation involving Dominion employees. These Dominion employees directed, and tasks Serbian foreign nationals to remotely access the Michigan election system. I am not willing to compromise my investigation by providing my entire file. I am attaching to this affidavit several emails to demonstrate to this Honorable Court that this is a very serious ongoing investigation.
What happened to the secret servers in Germany? Lol

Forum List

Back