Are the citizens the solution to Ghetto Crime wave?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The classic documentary "The Black Gestapo" suggests exactly that. The tremendous community of Watts California was suffering from a crime wave from honky criminals moving into the area.

The idea of a paramilitary force was borrowed from the experience of the German people during WW2, and it was pretty effective.

And to this day, people stand very little chance of being raped, robbed or killed by honky gangs if they walk through the streets of Watts.

The classic documentary "The Black Gestapo" suggests exactly that. The tremendous community of Watts California was suffering from a crime wave from honky criminals moving into the area.

The idea of a paramilitary force was borrowed from the experience of the German people during WW2, and it was pretty effective.

And to this day, people stand very little chance of being raped, robbed or killed by honky gangs if they walk through the streets of Watts.

we don't have much trouble with gangs of honkey rapists, but thanks for the tip.

maybe this is a ghetto. it was a mixed working class neighborhood when my grandparents lived here. still is, but we have our share of section 8 and urban problems. honkey rapist gangs just ain't one of them.

you know any? most are working adults who are as sick of the crimes as we are.
I do know a guy that was raised in the ghetto and he told me just how difficult it was to have no father and a mother that had him live with his grandmother. His dad had babies with four different women and never had the time for him. He said he was fortunate to have a teacher that motivated him to be the best he could be. A very touching story.

Crime is down under Biden, compared to the Trump years.

For some reason, that upsets Trump cultists. Trump cultists must really hate America.

Crime reports are down, not actual crime.

Defunding the police means less crime reports are being written as the police don't show up for most crimes and the people often don't bother to report them.

There needs to be more support for our police officers as they have a tough job.

I do know a guy that was raised in the ghetto and he told me just how difficult it was to have no father and a mother that had him live with his grandmother. His dad had babies with four different women and never had the time for him. He said he was fortunate to have a teacher that motivated him to be the best he could be. A very touching story.
that may be a tragic tale, but few suburban children are blessed with functional families, and the children of the affluent are raised by servants, not parents.

Crime reports are down, not actual crime.

Defunding the police means less crime reports are being written as the police don't show up for most crimes and the people often don't bother to report them.

What cities have defunded the police?

Watts has always had some of the highest violent crime rates in Ca. In any Black inner city you are highly unlikely to even see a "honky" much less be attacked by one.

What cities have defunded the police?
a few idiots who may be blm but not speaking for the party invent a stupid slogan and we all are stuck with it?

it must be nice to have such control of media that they all believe it,

that may be a tragic tale, but few suburban children are blessed with functional families.
I and most of my childhood friends were raised in functional families so your analogy isn't accurate.

many of my friends had 2 parents. that does not make a family functional. the ideal nuclear family is rare and many woukld do well to emulate same, but here on earth .....

many of my friends had 2 parents. that does not make a family functional. the ideal nuclear family is rare and many woukld do well to emulate same, but here on earth .....
True. Many of my friends came from 'intact' homes and were as messed up as any. I and my siblings were raised in a loveless home and only survived because of the strict discipline imposed on us.

More prisons, longer sentences would help. Of course, that requires electing Republicans.

Actually, all it would need is adults, who are ready to listen to our allies like El Salvador who has made tremendous progress with their crime problemo.

When will Sleepy Joe meet with President Bukele and visit his new Cecot Penitentiary and see how its working out?

Forum List

Back