More Absolute Proof That The Dems Cheated

The statistics don't lie, unlike Democrats.

They robbed Trump......and we're not allowed to say it.

The investigation by the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) found “no evidence of widespread voter fraud,” which it defined as “an intentional effort to subvert the election” by preventing voters who support a specific candidate from voting or having their vote counted, “attempting to procure votes that were never cast” or “falsely increasing” one candidate’s vote share.

But the catalyst of failure occurred on Trump's watch. Blown response. No testing. No quarantining. Denigrate masking. Denigrate basic preventative measures. Denigrate vaccines. It'll all go away.
Convince a legion of sheep that it's just like the common cold.

Here's Trump's reality. The economic collapse. The shutdowns. His re-election defeat...are ALL HIS FAULT!! :auiqs.jpg:
All the bodies..the deaths...all roll up to him.

Deal with it.
More Americans died from covid during Biden's administration than Trump's. Suck on it.

The Big Lie has already been debunked. Trump's lawyers were unable to produce one shred of evidence in federal courts to back up The Big Lie.
Nice try SNOWFLAKE.....but this constant whining about a moot point is getting old.
And your constant denials despite the massive evidence that's being uncovered in several states are getting ridiculous.

Considering the fact that Biden is getting clobbered by Trump in every state, you should be pissing yourself over the prospect.

But instead you think he's going to find some way, come Hell or high water, to win.

GFvkFXhXYAAb1n7.jpg

And your constant denials despite the massive evidence that's being uncovered in several states are getting ridiculous.

Considering the fact that Biden is getting clobbered by Trump in every state, you should be pissing yourself over the prospect.

But instead you think he's going to find some way, come Hell or high water, to win.

View attachment 911976
He won. Stop mewling. Biden's popularity could sink to 0% and he'll still beat Trump in November. :)

Just keep repeating the talking points. People will buy it. It'll all be OK. :)

Desperation smells...even from across the keyboard land of the Internet. :auiqs.jpg:
You don't have a rebuttal. If you could prove me a liar you would have. Run along now.

More Americans died from covid during Biden's administration than Trump's. Suck on it.
Facts matter.
Accept Them.

Trump during Covid......10 Months....
500,000 Deaths or 50,000 Per Month.

Biden during Covid......37 Months.....
700,000 Deaths or 18,900 Per Month.

Thanks Don the Con.

You don't have a rebuttal. If you could prove me a liar you would have. Run along now.
I've rebutted you multiple times. The bodies belong to Trump. All of them.
You are a tool. I get it. Trump is your God. But he screwed the pooch on the response to the pandemic.

I've rebutted you multiple times. The bodies belong to Trump. All of them.
You are a tool. I get it. Trump is your God. But he screwed the pooch on the response to the pandemic.
More Americans died from covid during Biden's administration than Trump's. You're brainwashed worse than a Jehovah's Witness.

More Americans died from covid during Biden's administration than Trump's. You're brainwashed worse than a Jehovah's Witness.
Except they died on Trump's watch. Whether through ignorance, misinformation, or just plain stupid...the bodies all belong to him.
Deal with it. :)

Not at all.
Trump hasn't received his felony convictions yet.
Just watch his poll numbers tank as soon as he does.
You sure hope so.

I think it will have the opposite effect.

Clearly this is election interference.

For the first time in American history a president is trying to throw his primary political opponent in prison using bribes and bringing fake charges against him.

This isn't Russia,....is this Russia?

You sure hope so.

I think it will have the opposite effect.

Clearly this is election interference.

For the first time in American history a president is trying to throw his primary political opponent in prison using bribes and bringing fake charges against him.

This isn't Russia,....is this Russia?
Biden hasn't charged Trump with anything.
You seem to forget that it was Grand Juries that recommended charges be filed against Trump in most of his indictments.
Juries composed of Trump's own peers, as per The U.S. Constitution.
Not sure what you are nattering about.
You should be blaming Trump, the guy who created these problems for himself through his OWN actions.
HE brought these charges upon himself.
Why do you think he should be above the law?

Biden hasn't charged Trump with anything.
You seem to forget that it was Grand Juries that recommended charges be filed against Trump in most of his indictments.
Juries composed of Trump's own peers, as per The U.S. Constitution.
Not sure what you are nattering about.
You should be blaming Trump, the guy who created these problems for himself through his OWN actions.
HE brought these charges upon himself.
Why do you think he should be above the law?
Yep....the only folks that have recommended charges against him are black or batshit crazy. They aren't his peers.

A jury of your peers should be people from your background, not a bunch of racist liberals with advanced cases of TDS.

The only thing Trump did to bring those charges against himself was declare he was running for POTUS again.

None of this started to happen until he said he was running.

Within hours of announcing his candidacy Merrick Garland announced he was opening an investigation into Trump.

The only reason Nikki Haley is still running is she's been told they will arrest him and put him in prison.

Forum List

Back