Exposing Satan's deception

It occurred to me the other day that the lines have been blurred concerning what is of Satan's camp and what isn't. Too many people believe that Fantasy films such as X Men, Superman, Batman are harmless entertainment. They fail to see or understand the subtle indoctrination that is going on - to believe that alien beings (which are in reality fallen angels destined for hell) are superior beings - to believe that humans are inferior beings - no more discerning than the dumbest of beasts (forgetting they were created in the image of God - Genesis 1:26) and so with that it is time to expose some of Satan's deceptions that Hollywood puts on as harmless entertainment. We'll also examine what is behind these messages! Watch this!

Read the Satanic Bible by Antone Lavey. That way you can differentiate between what is Satanic and what is Christian.

It occurred to me the other day that the lines have been blurred concerning what is of Satan's camp and what isn't. Too many people believe that Fantasy films such as X Men, Superman, Batman are harmless entertainment. They fail to see or understand the subtle indoctrination that is going on - to believe that alien beings (which are in reality fallen angels destined for hell) are superior beings - to believe that humans are inferior beings - no more discerning than the dumbest of beasts (forgetting they were created in the image of God - Genesis 1:26) and so with that it is time to expose some of Satan's deceptions that Hollywood puts on as harmless entertainment. We'll also examine what is behind these messages! Watch this!

Read the Satanic Bible by Antone Lavey. That way you can differentiate between what is Satanic and what is Christian.

Hey. You do realize that I know you from DP, right? What happened to your flying spaghetti monster religious beliefs? Suddenly a "Christian" eh? :lol:

It seems you made fun of Christians and Christianity quite a bit on DP, amirite? :wink_2:

Hey. You do realize that I know you from DP, right? What happened to your flying spaghetti monster religious beliefs? Suddenly a "Christian" eh? :lol:

It seems you made fun of Christians and Christianity quite a bit on DP, amirite? :wink_2:

Nope. I admire Christianity. I'm not a Christian either. You are wrong all the way around.

I do however know that you remember me from Debate Politics. As far as the Flying Spaghetti Monster thing goes, I wasn't able to find any Pastafarian scholars. It is no longer fun to me. I am still a certified minister in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and shall remain forever. I just can't find anybody willing to discuss it.

The sect of Pastafarianism that I am attached to is very Christian friendly. We are called Managerians. You can learn more by reading Spaghetti Issues by Eric Whitfield or you could learn less.

Last edited:

In the sci-fi apocalypto-paranoia Hollywood (USA) film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991), a heroic robot is sent from the future to protect the leader of the eventual human resistance against a fascist Artificial Intelligence empire revolution. The protector must tackle a vehement robot also sent from the future to kill this leader. This vehement robot (called the T-1000) is composed of a strange shape-shifting aqueous alloy resembling mercury.

The T-1000 represents our modern era fascination with tool/gadget fanaticism and how we as a society have become obsessed with technology and science.

However, does the T-1000 draw our attention to these real world frailties, or does he draw impressionable youth towards the glorification of cheap thrills?

:afro:

T-1000

View attachment 44523

I'm pretty sure youth of any kind doesn't need to be drawn to cheap thrills. When I was a teenager I and a few friends parked our car in front of the police station and jumped the fence of a junior high right across the street to swim in the Olympic size pool at midnight, which was 20 feet from the fence. We had a great time and made noise and swam for an hour and when we went back to the car there was a cop car parked a half block away waiting for us. They heard us the whole time.

Youth is youth and Sarah Connor was pretty hot!

Nope. I admire Christianity. I'm not a Christian either. You are wrong all the way around.

I do however know that you remember me from Debate Politics. As far as the Flying Spaghetti Monster thing goes, I wasn't able to find any Pastafarian scholars. It is no longer fun to me. I am still a certified minister in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and shall remain forever. I just can't find anybody willing to discuss it.

The sect of Pastafarianism that I am attached to is very Christian friendly. We are called Managerians. You can learn more by reading Spaghetti Issues by Eric Whitfield or you could learn less.

Yes, I remember your troll threads well. Lol.

Please tell me what is the flying spagetti monster thing all about? I have heard others use that term before. As for Pastafarian scholars? I think this is a first, V.

Please tell me what is the flying spagetti monster thing all about? I have heard others use that term before. As for Pastafarian scholars? I think this is a first, V.

It's a "religion" made up by atheists to make fun of religious folks like yourself.

Had you watched the videos you would see that the idea behind these movies is satanic in its origin. It is planting the idea in the minds of men, women and children that our savior is an alien, not Jesus Christ - note that none of the superheroes ever give glory to God - never give credit to Jesus Christ but rather define themselves as "gods" - "masters of the universe" - I think not! It is a very satanic agenda when you consider that they are even right now working towards a one world religion that will be "alien friendly"..

another thing I should mention - these aliens that people speak of concerning UFO's - etc. are not aliens but fallen angels which are spoken about in the Bible. Fallen angels that are seeking to deceive mankind. Jesus warns in Matt. 24 five times Do not be Deceived.

It's a "religion" made up by atheists to make fun of religious folks like yourself.

Thank you, Chris! One thing I want to make clear - I am not religious. I'm in a relationship with Christ. Not a religion.

It occurred to me the other day that the lines have been blurred concerning what is of Satan's camp and what isn't.
what isn't is Satan, the physical embodiment is dead ... that gift by the Almighty was not extended by extinguishing evil altogether, as being left for each individual - The Triumph of Good vs Evil or simply perish when their time is up. "Satan's camp"

that is what the cartoons are trying to accomplish Jeremiah, finishing the job that has already been set in place.

No, the cartoons are trying to depict good superheroes and villians when the truth is the superheroes are as much villains according to the Word of God as the Villains are. Understand?

Jesus isn't a superhero. He is God. There are no superheroes. There is Jesus Christ who is God and his servants and we call ourselves "unprofitable" servants because we are merely doing what we have been told to do! Obedience is not an act of heroism! It's just obedience.

In the sci-fi apocalypto-paranoia Hollywood (USA) film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991), a heroic robot is sent from the future to protect the leader of the eventual human resistance against a fascist Artificial Intelligence empire revolution. The protector must tackle a vehement robot also sent from the future to kill this leader. This vehement robot (called the T-1000) is composed of a strange shape-shifting aqueous alloy resembling mercury.

The T-1000 represents our modern era fascination with tool/gadget fanaticism and how we as a society have become obsessed with technology and science.

However, does the T-1000 draw our attention to these real world frailties, or does he draw impressionable youth towards the glorification of cheap thrills?

:afro:

T-1000

View attachment 44523

Let me ask you a question, Abishai. You are clearly deeply entrenched in the world of fantasy, comic books, comic book based movies - yet you chose as your screen name the name of one of King David's mighty men. If you do not believe the Word of God why would you choose a name from the Bible rather than a name from one of your comic book heroes?

First off you seem to believe a Fallen Angel has taken control of Hollywood, Humanity, and is using Fictional stories to spread it evil master plan, am I correct?

If so you do know Lucifer is a myth, right?

Lucifer is like Santa ( I know you will tell me about how Santa is also the dreaded Satan ) and is a mythical creation to scare children with. It is like Grimms' Fairy Tales, and is not real...

The real name for Lucifer is Helel or Heylel and mean " Morning Star or VENUS ".

Now as you invoke a Mythical Being to give reason to your fear of Fictional stories please understand that many do not share the same view as you do, and do not believe a Fallen Angel is corrupting the minds of innocent children.

The reality is man corrupts man and no Mythical Being is influencing this...

There are no Pastafarian scholars. Nobody takes the religion seriously which actually makes sense because humor is a big part of the religion. I just don't see Pastafarianism as holding the potential for longevity.

Back in 2005 the Kansas School Board was bringing a vote to the floor that required science teachers to teach creationism as an alternate theory of the universe's existence. Bobby Henderson wrote an open letter to the school board declaring his approval. He suggested that it should be fair and all theories of creationism should be taught as well. He went on to claim that he believed the earth was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster that had more realistic character traits than Yahweh. Since the Flying Spaghetti Monster version of creation was more scientifically sound then it should be taught alongside evolution and traditional creationism as well. Even though he agree with teaching creationism in school, the school board voted down the measure. The open letter received so much attention that a publisher saw an opportunity to make money. The publisher asked Bobby Henderson if he could write a book about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He agreed that he could thus "The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" was created as a religious tome for the Pastafarian religion.

Last edited:

There are no Pastafarian scholars. Nobody takes the religion seriously which actually makes sense because humor is a big part of the religion. I just don't see Pastafarianism as holding the potential for longevity.

Back in 2005 the Kansas School Board was bringing a vote to the floor that required science teachers to teach creationism as an alternate theory of the universe's existence. Bobby Henderson wrote an open letter to the school board declaring his approval. He suggested that it should be fair and all theories of creationism should be taught as well. He went on to claim that he believed the earth was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster that had more realistic character traits than Yahweh. Since the Flying Spaghetti Monster version of creation was more scientifically sound then it should be taught alongside evolution and traditional creationism as well. Even though he agree with teaching creationism in school, the school board voted down the measure. The open letter received so much attention that a publisher saw an opportunity to make money. The publisher asked Bobby Henderson if he could write a book about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He agreed that he could thus "The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" was created as a religious tome for the Pastafarian religion.

Praise his noodly appendage

fsm-136830042775.jpeg

Jeremiah: No, the cartoons are trying to depict good superheroes and villians when the truth is the superheroes are as much villains according to the Word of God as the Villains are. Understand?
Jeremiah: and so with that it is time to expose some of Satan's deceptions that Hollywood puts on as harmless entertainment.

according to the Word of God ...

what you and your scriptures have failed to accomplish in + 2000 years is no less / more satanic than Daniel Boon crossing the Mississippi - you just do not like the competition.

Competition? Satan was defeated at the cross over 2,000 years ago by Jesus Christ! What competition? I'm just warning you not to be deceived, Breezewood!

Jeremiah, you assume to the mantle of God.

He will not be mocked.

You should turn to Jesus for guidance. He does not need your mistaken help.

Had you watched the videos you would see that the idea behind these movies is satanic in its origin. It is planting the idea in the minds of men, women and children that our savior is an alien, not Jesus Christ - note that none of the superheroes ever give glory to God - never give credit to Jesus Christ but rather define themselves as "gods" - "masters of the universe" - I think not! It is a very satanic agenda when you consider that they are even right now working towards a one world religion that will be "alien friendly"..

another thing I should mention - these aliens that people speak of concerning UFO's - etc. are not aliens but fallen angels which are spoken about in the Bible. Fallen angels that are seeking to deceive mankind. Jesus warns in Matt. 24 five times Do not be Deceived.

Oh I watched the videos. All of them all the way through. Why? Because I haven't laughed that hard since Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Anyone who actually believes it is completely off their rocker.

Forum List

Back