Exposing Satan's deception

>>death is the consequence for non compliance<<

Death is a consequence for life.

I was not referring to physical death. The "flesh" of creatures either clean or unclean as specified in Kosher law is figurative for the teachings of people who by their openly displayed attributes resemble those described creatures whether clean or unclean.

If the law states to refrain from the flesh of swine because they do not ruminate and you do not comply and instead fill your head with the vile and contaminating flesh - teaching - of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will become defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

The gulf that separates rational intelligent people who do ruminate from superstitious and irrational people who do not ruminate is as great as the gulf that separates the living from the dead.

>>The gulf that separates rational intelligent people who do ruminate from superstitious and irrational people who do not<<

>> flesh of swine because they do not ruminate<<

Ruminate is chew cud, re-chewing food that have been swallowed.

Rational intelligent people "chew" on thoughts.

You're worried about worms "defile and contaminate your mind"? It has to do with raw or under cooked pork. Chickens are kosher/halal and you can get worms from them as well if raw or under cooked.
What creature attributes are people going to get from raw meat?

Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws
Judaism 101 Kashrut Jewish Dietary Laws

There is no God in existence who gives a crap about what people eat or don't eat for meals.

The only way that the dietary laws make any rational sense and reflect the wisdom of God who is spirit is if the subject is hidden and the 'flesh' of one creature or another is figurative for what teaching is kosher or not.

Thoughts, ideas, beliefs, what goes into and comes out of the mind, can either defile or a person make holy. What a person eats cannot defile or make holy.

The entire proposition profanes the name of God and is itself the flesh of unclean creatures who do not ruminate.

Last edited:

I was not referring to physical death. The "flesh" of creatures either clean or unclean as specified in Kosher law is figurative for the teachings of people who by their openly displayed attributes resemble those described creatures whether clean or unclean.

If the law states to refrain from the flesh of swine because they do not ruminate and you do not comply and instead fill your head with the vile and contaminating flesh - teaching - of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will become defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

The gulf that separates rational intelligent people who do ruminate from superstitious and irrational people who do not ruminate is as great as the gulf that separates the living from the dead.

>>The gulf that separates rational intelligent people who do ruminate from superstitious and irrational people who do not<<

You're worried about worms "defile and contaminate your mind"? It has to do with raw or under cooked pork. Chickens are kosher/halal and you can get worms from them as well if raw or under cooked.

There is no God in existence who gives a crap about what people eat or don't eat for meals.

The only way that the dietary laws make any rational sense and reflect the wisdom of God who is spirit is if the subject is hidden and the 'flesh' of one creature or another is figurative for what teaching is kosher or not.

Thoughts, ideas, beliefs, what goes into and comes out of the mind, can either defile or a person make holy. What a person eats cannot defile or make holy.

The entire proposition profanes the name of God and is itself the flesh of unclean creatures who do not ruminate.

Man has eaten human and predator flesh for hundreds of thousand years. In some places they still do to survive. We have seen it in the middle east.

Man has eaten human and predator flesh for hundreds of thousand years. In some places they still do to survive. We have seen it in the middle east.

Can you perceive the type of human being whose teaching is vile and contaminating alluded to in the Divine command to refrain from the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours?

Last edited:

Can you perceive the type of human being whose teaching is vile and contaminating alluded to in the Divine command to refrain from the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours?

Is there an animal that you eat that isn't walking on all fours? :ack-1:

Nothing profane or unclean has ever entered my mouth.

Lol. I could make some jokes, but I will refrain. :D Did you know that most of the food you eat has feces in it and that a certain amount of feces is acceptable? All kinds of dirty things go in your mouth. Lol.

Lol. I could make some jokes, but I will refrain. :D Did you know that most of the food you eat has feces in it and that a certain amount of feces is acceptable? All kinds of dirty things go in your mouth. Lol.

lol... speak for yourself!

I suggest that you seek out more hygienic partners.

It's true. :D Vegetables and fruits too! :ack-1: Yup, you eat poop! Lol.

10 Ways You Could Eat Feces Today - Listverse

It's true. :D Vegetables and fruits too! :ack-1: Yup, you eat poop! Lol.

10 Ways You Could Eat Feces Today - Listverse

I do not disagree. Obviously food that goes into the mouth gets flushed down the toilet.

But there is invisible poop attached to beliefs that can turn a person into a shit head for life.

just come out of it

just come out of it

I see, you must have been hit on the raw when I said mentioned the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate or teeming vermin who go down on all fours. Probably both.

There just no pleasing some people, even when they have been given an opportunity to evolve into a higher form of life.

Oh well.........You are what you eat.

Shop Arguments

The MLB includes the Canadian team the Toronto Blue Jays, a winner of the coveted World Series.

It is odd and entertaining how baseball has united the North American continent. Perhaps a Mexican team will be introduced in the future.

If you ever collected baseball cards, you know the symbolic value of the John Olerud Upper Deck rookie card (which I own). Olerud was the phenom player on the Toronto Blue Jays, a baseball prodigy who experimented with both pitching and batting with arguably equal stellar skill.

Why do we collect things? What are we trying to valuate or celebrate? Why are terrain-mobility themed American comic book characters such as Aquaman (DC Comics), a super-hero who can breathe under-water, so popular?

If we say that Aquaman stirs our fancy about the continental spirit created by the Toronto Blue Jays, then we are being conversational.

However, how does Satan trick us into confusing mobility (i.e., land travel) with opportunism?

:afro:

just come out of it

I see, you must have been hit on the raw when I said mentioned the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate or teeming vermin who go down on all fours. Probably both.

There just no pleasing some people, even when they have been given an opportunity to evolve into a higher form of life.

What unclean creatures are you referring to? :D Do you eat sushi? Ewww.

just come out of it

I'm still wondering what animals you eat that don't walk around on all fours? :D

just come out of it

I'm still wondering what animals you eat that don't walk around on all fours? :D
I'm still wondering what animals you eat that don't walk around on all fours?

how about Salmon with a side of roasted Duck ....

just come out of it

I'm still wondering what animals you eat that don't walk around on all fours?

how about Salmon with a side of roasted Duck ....

Lol. :D Point taken. I guess I was thinking of strictly land animals.

just come out of it

Seriously? Ugh. Apparently what I thought was clearly expressed was not clearly heard.

Here we go again.

The subject of kosher law is hidden and not literally about animals or food that is eaten. Every single described creature whether clean or unclean has direct human implications whether swine that do not ruminate or teeming vermin who go down on all fours or bottom feeders, vultures, wolves, dogs, cattle, donkeys, vipers etc.

The flesh of each described creature whether clean or unclean is figurative for the teaching of people figuratively depicted as lower beasts. A little bronze age Hebrew humor I suppose that has effectively gone over the heads of billions of people of every religion for millennia.

As in, "the word became flesh", the author of John could not have been more obvious that flesh was being established as a metaphor for words or teaching.

just come out of it

Seriously? Ugh. Apparently what I thought was clearly expressed was not clearly heard.

Here we go again.

The subject of kosher law is hidden and not literally about animals or food that is eaten. Every single described creature whether clean or unclean has direct human implications whether swine that do not ruminate or teeming vermin who go down on all fours or bottom feeders, vultures, wolves, dogs, cattle, donkeys, vipers etc.

The flesh of each described creature whether clean or unclean is figurative for the teaching of people figuratively depicted as lower beasts. A little bronze age Hebrew humor I suppose that has effectively gone over the heads of billions of people of every religion for millennia.

As in, "the word became flesh", the author of John could not have been more obvious that flesh was being established as a metaphor for words or teaching.

So that was supposed to be a funny? Sorry, I don't really know much at all about your religion or anything about Hebrew humor. :beer:

I realized that some Christians hated the Harry Potter books and movies, because they involve magic, but I had no idea that these idiots extended their idiocy to super hero comic books.

Any way, Benedict had problems with Harry Potter, but this was not widely published as a teaching of the Church.

My own belief is that the magic in Harry Potter is not a pact with the devil, it is merely a tool that can be used for good or evil.

I enjoy fantasy stories with magic, and I play Dungeons and Dragons which has magic.

I think there are other, more pressing problems for Christians to deal with.

I realized that some Christians hated the Harry Potter books and movies, because they involve magic, but I had no idea that these idiots extended their idiocy to super hero comic books.

Any way, Benedict had problems with Harry Potter, but this was not widely published as a teaching of the Church.

My own belief is that the magic in Harry Potter is not a pact with the devil, it is merely a tool that can be used for good or evil.

I enjoy fantasy stories with magic, and I play Dungeons and Dragons which has magic.

I think there are other, more pressing problems for Christians to deal with.

Yeah, like oppressing the gays.

Forum List

Back