explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Yes ISLAM (ideas) Muslims (people). See the difference?

No. When you want to exterminate the people who hold those so called "ideas" that is what I define as genocide. When you kill all of them, the idea dies with them.

That is what I base my reasoning off of. For an idea to exist it must be formed in the mind of an individual.

Even if Islam were an "idea" it would still be wrong to exterminate each and every last one of them who holds it. To kill the idea you have to kill the people who support it. And you have to do a thorough job, or the idea will persist.

In this case you would need to systematically wipe out nearly 1.3 billion Muslims.

This is not something I will stand for.
Then Where in that post did Lucy say genocide Muslims?

Surely you aren't serious:

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques."

And by what method would one go about exterminating Islam? Oppression? Genocide? What would be the most effective method?
Those are questions you should be asking of the person who wrote them.
However, Lucy STILL DID NOT SAY GENOCIDE MUSLIMS, did she now?

How do you exterminate a religion without exterminating its followers? Can you answer me that? You seem to think this is so cut and dry. It's not, really.
I think Lucy was suggesting something along the lines of 'your disgusting beliefs are not compatible with those of the West so if you wish to cling to them, do so among like minded people'. But that's just a guess. She certainly did not suggest genocide.

You see things in black and white, you have twice polarised on ONE paragraph of what I wrote and you have twice ignored the rest of what I wrote because by your own admission you are unable to understand what I wrote

Because when you say "Islam needs to be exterminated" the rest of your post kinda falls to the wayside. That is what immediately captured my attention, and thus that is where I focus my scrutiny.

"That is what immediately captured my attention,"

Yes because you have both a hangup and a one dimensional view of the word exterminate. That's why. You find the word exterminate SHOCKING....many people also find it SHOCKING when the followers of Islam strap suicide vests to themselves and blow people up or get a knife and saw someones head off or burn people alive or bury people alive.

So I'll make it more simple for you shall I? Okay:

Islam needs to be exterminated.

Exterminate = destroy, get rid of, eradicate.

So to make it simple for you:

Islam needs to be destroyed.

And thus you make my point, again. The words "eradicate", "exterminate", and "destroy" when applied to a religion carries with them a genocidal gravitas for which you seem to be incapable of comprehending. You would need to destroy ALL of the followers to destroy the faith.

It is because of my three dimensional understanding of the English language that I understand that words mean things when paired with other words.

Hence "eradicate Islam", "exterminate Islam", and "destroy Islam" mean only one thing: Genocide.

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques."

And by what method would one go about exterminating Islam? Oppression? Genocide? What would be the most effective method?

How do you exterminate a religion without exterminating its followers? Can you answer me that? You seem to think this is so cut and dry. It's not, really.
Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

Then what does the word "exterminate" mean then? What suggestion does that infer? How do you exterminate a religion?

You appear to be acting as Lucy's advocate here, so you seem to be as suitable to answer the questions as she is.
I'm not acting as an advocate, I'm simply sick of the regressives constantly putting words in people's mouths, and now you are doing it too.
That's my final word on the matter.

I think Lucy was suggesting something along the lines of 'your disgusting beliefs are not compatible with those of the West so if you wish to cling to them, do so among like minded people'. But that's just a guess. She certainly did not suggest genocide.

Think what you will then. But the words "exterminate", "eradicate", and "destroy" suggest genocide.

No. When you want to exterminate the people who hold those so called "ideas" that is what I define as genocide. When you kill all of them, the idea dies with them.

That is what I base my reasoning off of. For an idea to exist it must be formed in the mind of an individual.

Even if Islam were an "idea" it would still be wrong to exterminate each and every last one of them who holds it. To kill the idea you have to kill the people who support it. And you have to do a thorough job, or the idea will persist.

In this case you would need to systematically wipe out nearly 1.3 billion Muslims.

This is not something I will stand for.

If Islamists want to adhere to The Qur'an and follow what Mohammed tells them to do, then they should stay in their own Islamic nations and do it and any Muslims in any Western nation should move to an Islamic nation.

No Western nation is Islamic, they don't get to come to or be in OUR nations and begin dictating to US and wanting to change OUR established way of life to accommodate THEM, they want to be somewhere in the West, it's simple dump Islam, leave Islam and Mohammed at the door.

In fact all the Muslims males should be forced to urinate on The Qur'an and then urinate on an image of Mohammed and then burn The Qur'an and then burn the image of Mohammed....and then we can think about should we trust them or not.

Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

Then what does the word "exterminate" mean then? What suggestion does that infer? How do you exterminate a religion?

You appear to be acting as Lucy's advocate here, so you seem to be as suitable to answer the questions as she is.
I'm not acting as an advocate, I'm simply sick of the regressives constantly putting words in people's mouths, and now you are doing it too.
That's my final word on the matter.

So be it. Have a good night.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants

They're going to lose.

Think what you will then. But the words "exterminate", "eradicate", and "destroy" suggest genocide.

"But the words "exterminate", "eradicate", and "destroy" suggest genocide."

To the uneducated yes.

You see things in black and white, you have twice polarised on ONE paragraph of what I wrote and you have twice ignored the rest of what I wrote because by your own admission you are unable to understand what I wrote

Because when you say "Islam needs to be exterminated" the rest of your post kinda falls to the wayside. That is what immediately captured my attention, and thus that is where I focus my scrutiny.
Islam is a violent, supremacist, misogynistic, homophobic, hate filled cult. Some of us can see that, can call it out for what it is. You should read the Hadith and bukari.

"Islam is a violent, supremacist, misogynistic, homophobic, hate filled cult."

And yet they are continually defended by the very people who claim they are against all of that.

If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants.

It is exactly what ISIS wants. Armegeddon.

2484366791_69aab2db62_z.jpg

Have you said a word about the victims of this latest atrocity yet? You know - what this thread is supposed to be about?

Which is what the Death Cult Wants

They're going to lose.
They don't care and know they can't face us head to head on the battlefield.........They believe Magog will be Russia coming to fight us from the North and possibly China from the East......The battlefield...........Syria .........and this will be the coming of God to reward them for their deeds...................End of the World..............

It doesn't matter if we believe what they believe.........It only matters what they believe.................and their intended purpose.

If Islamists want to adhere to The Qur'an and follow what Mohammed tells them to do, then they should stay in their own Islamic nations and do it and any Muslims in any Western nation should move to an Islamic nation.

Weren't you just telling me Islam needed to be destroyed? Now its just "if they want to adhere to the Qur'an they should do that in their own Islamic nations". I'm sorry, but I see that as a conflicting position.

After listening to Theresa May's speech regarding Manchester, it's clear that nothing effective will be done. Britain's leadership is so dismissive of it's responsibility of protecting it's citizens that I don't see any hope for them. Very sad and at the same time, pathetic.

Have you said a word about the victims of this latest atrocity yet? You know - what this thread is supposed to be about?

At the very beginning of this thread, yes I did. Start here:

Post #136:

Last edited:
What are we dealing with.......................

In Somalia......1993.........we went to GQ.....General Quarters..........A mortar round had hit the side of an Indian Tanker near us.......Didn't do squat for damage.......small dent and a small amount of paint to fix.............

The one that did it..........Walked past army check points near the beach........waved at the soldiers on watch........they waved back.............Walked down the beach........shot a mortar round off.......and walked back out as casually as he had walked in.

All the while.......the check points never figured out it was him.......go around trying to figure out who did it...............

Point of the story........The guy had Brass Balls........didn't care whether he lived or died....and shot off a round without any fear what.......so........ever.............

They don't care.........and that is the issue with them.

At the very beginning of this thread, yes I did. Start here:

Post #126:

126 isn't your post.

You'd rather Islamists exterminate you first? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back