explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

They were obliterated, as should the radicals.

But what I'm seeing people here say is they want an entire religion and its followers to be eradicated.

Clear something up for me. What part of Islam do you want gone? Islam, or radical Islam? I sincerely hope you recognize the difference between the two.

Sure don't. Why don't you go ahead and define that for us. Good Luck.
Okay, look up the word radical in the dictionary and get back to me.
Islam is radical.
By that token, if we judge Christianity by the actions of the Crusaders, then so is Christianity.

Cannot believe I had to reach that far down into the barrel.

Lol !! Look folks, the Crusades card has been played !! LMFAO!!

Because lord knows - we can't use history unless we're judging Islam.

Right now, you have ISIS. You have religious extremists using their religion as a weapon to kill innocent people. Every time they do, they generate huge amounts of propoganda for their cause - world wide attention, and more important - public and political rhetoric targeting minority muslim communities worldwide, lending credence to ISIS' claim that it's a "war against Islam". ISIS doesn't care about body counts and it doesn't care who's body it mangles. It's an Apocolyptic Death Cult.

Not my brother you bigot. I can't fix stupid...join the KKK you fit right in.

You just being idiotic so say the least. I would give my life defending those girls and any innocent human being if I have to.
I like to tackle the problem and point out why we have this chaos...and you just fail to see that and you just wanna blame an entire 1.5 bilion Muslims and excuse the west interventions that helped this mess.

Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
Is my English clear so far?
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.
Got it, or I can explain it in another language or manner?

Oh fucking bullshit. Your selective hearing is no one's problem but yours.

Are you actually so fucking full of yourself that you think a billion Muslims around the world OWE YOU an explanation because a few wags on an interenet message board can't swim their way out of a Composition Fallacy? Really?

Muslims don't owe me a thing but this guy claims he is peaceful then justifies the killing of 22 innocent kids, I am challenging his BS, I also will continue to call his BS.
View attachment 128680
And what part did this little girl and the others play in the shitehole that is the ME.
You do realise you have again been unable to condemn the POS Muslim child murderer without qualification and 'but...but...but'?
You see, this is why the 'condemnations' from you and your ilk are worthless and are recognised as such by thinking people.
There is no excuse for terrorism and murdering innocent children, but all you do is offer excuses whilst trying to peddle your offerings as condemnation.
You still haven't condemned your POS brother unequivocally, and I suspect you can't because you KNOW this POS was indeed a devout Muslim - one of your brethren.
Try again.

Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques.

Then you are advocating for religious genocide. Genocide is wrong. Period.
Actually no. Islam is a (fake) religion, an ideology. You can't genocide ideas. You seem to be putting words in Lucy's mouth here.

No, I'm not.

Lucy's words, not mine, and I quote:

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists"
Yes ISLAM (ideas) Muslims (people). See the difference?

No. When you want to exterminate the people who hold those so called "ideas" that is what I define as genocide. When you kill all of them, the idea dies with them.

That is what I base my reasoning off of. For an idea to exist it must be formed in the mind of an individual.

Even if Islam were an "idea" it would still be wrong to exterminate each and every last one of them who holds it. To kill the idea you have to kill the people who support it. And you have to do a thorough job, or the idea will persist.

In this case you would need to systematically wipe out nearly 1.3 billion Muslims.

This is not something I will stand for. Not now, not ever. So, for this topic, we will have to agree to disagree.

This is one of the few liberal positions I have, and if that upsets people, so be it. I practice free thought for a reason.

Where I live there were no protest,to join. We are too busy , unlike you sitting on your ass spreading hatred.
It's very simple We Muslims we don't consider terrorists Muslims same goes for Christian extremists they don't represent christians.

Because we Muslims we don't consider terrorist's Muslims, they don't represent us....why we have to be singled out. We don't see you marching when white supremacists commit hate crimes or mass shootings.

Hey idiot I said NOT to bring OTHER situations into this, it's about Muslims and Islam.

Idiots like you might get away with pulling your deflection crap on others, but you don't get away with it with me.

Either answer the fucking question, and no the response you gave is pure bullshit like all your other comments in this thread, so either get on the steets with your Muslims friends after after Muslim atrocity on OUR peoples and march and hold banners saying "NOT IN OUR NAME" or just STFU and get called a terrorist sympathiser.
Our most recent scumbag pos Muslim terrorist child murderer was raised a muslim and was indeed a devout Muslim. Stamping your little trotters and denying that won't change a thing. But it does show you are yet another example of a Muslim who will say whatever it takes to spin for your 'religion' of hatred.

People who blow themselves up to kill others obviously are doing so because of their religion. They feel superior to those they seek to kill, and they feel their actions will place them in a special place with their god that is reserved only for the holiest of warriors.
Stupid dumbfucks like Pogo and his apologist brethren continue to be what the Islamists would call a "useful stooge".

People who do these kind of acts are extremists. Terrorists. No one is "apologizing" for them. They are scum.

But THEY are not the majority of Muslims.

Eradicating an entire faith? Seriously?

I wouldn't eradicate it, I would just round all Muslims up who have roots or are directly from certain regions of the world and repatriate them to those regions. Islam and the West do not mix, they are not going to assimilate, they are simply going to slowly but surely one step at a time end the West with their eventual superior #'s. They breed like fruitflies, and we do the opposite.
They will not be stewards of western culture, and instead they will destroy it. Future liberals will be the first ones to go.

A Muslim extremist kills someone - he's representative of all Muslims.
Christian extremist kills someone - he's a nutter and not representative.

Were the Nazis stopped with love?

But what I'm seeing people here say is they want an entire religion and its followers to be eradicated.

Clear something up for me. What part of Islam do you want gone? Islam, or radical Islam? I sincerely hope you recognize the difference between the two.

Islam is radical.
By that token, if we judge Christianity by the actions of the Crusaders, then so is Christianity.

The reason why Islam is incompatible with Western Civilisation:

The majority of Christians do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Bible anymore, only the nutty type Christians do that.

The majority of Jews do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Talmud and The Torah anymore, only the nutty type Jews do that.

The majority of Muslims do adopt a literal interpretation of The Qur'an, any Muslim who might rebel the majority would consider them an Apostate. Those who are considered Apostates are perfectly entitled to be killed by the totally fanatical Muslims.

Any Muslim who doesn't adhere to the word of Mohammed as instructed in The Qur'an is known as a Kafir (a non-believer), a Muslim declaring a fellow Muslim as a Kafir this is called Takfir which in Sharia is the practice of being excommunicated, the act which immediately comes before Takfir is called Mukaffir.

Last edited:
Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques.

Actually no. Islam is a (fake) religion, an ideology. You can't genocide ideas. You seem to be putting words in Lucy's mouth here.

No, I'm not.

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists"

No. When you want to exterminate the people who hold those so called "ideas" that is what I define as genocide. When you kill all of them, the idea dies with them.

That is what I base my reasoning off of. For an idea to exist it must be formed in the mind of an individual.

Even if Islam were an "idea" it would still be wrong to exterminate each and every last one of them who holds it. To kill the idea you have to kill the people who support it. And you have to do a thorough job, or the idea will persist.

In this case you would need to systematically wipe out nearly 1.3 billion Muslims.

This is not something I will stand for.
Then Where in that post did Lucy say genocide Muslims?

False Narrative..................That line that condemning Radical Islam means the Condemnation of all Muslims is a False Flag operation.

It simply isn't true and is a slogan line.............Not the truth.

No, I'm not.

I never did.

Where I live there were no protest,to join. We are too busy , unlike you sitting on your ass spreading hatred.
It's very simple We Muslims we don't consider terrorists Muslims same goes for Christian extremists they don't represent christians.

Hey idiot I said NOT to bring OTHER situations into this, it's about Muslims and Islam.

Idiots like you might get away with pulling your deflection crap on others, but you don't get away with it with me.

Either answer the fucking question, and no the response you gave is pure bullshit like all your other comments in this thread, so either get on the steets with your Muslims friends after after Muslim atrocity on OUR peoples and march and hold banners saying "NOT IN OUR NAME" or just STFU and get called a terrorist sympathiser.
Our most recent scumbag pos Muslim terrorist child murderer was raised a muslim and was indeed a devout Muslim. Stamping your little trotters and denying that won't change a thing. But it does show you are yet another example of a Muslim who will say whatever it takes to spin for your 'religion' of hatred.

People who blow themselves up to kill others obviously are doing so because of their religion. They feel superior to those they seek to kill, and they feel their actions will place them in a special place with their god that is reserved only for the holiest of warriors.
Stupid dumbfucks like Pogo and his apologist brethren continue to be what the Islamists would call a "useful stooge".

People who do these kind of acts are extremists. Terrorists. No one is "apologizing" for them. They are scum.

But THEY are not the majority of Muslims.

Eradicating an entire faith? Seriously?

I wouldn't eradicate it, I would just round all Muslims up who have roots or are directly from certain regions of the world and repatriate them to those regions. Islam and the West do not mix, they are not going to assimilate, they are simply going to slowly but surely one step at a time end the West with their eventual superior #'s. They breed like fruitflies, and we do the opposite.
They will not be stewards of western culture, and instead they will destroy it. Future liberals will be the first ones to go.

Really. All those American citizens, who's roots are from "certain regions of the world" - who have never lived there, who are as American as you or I would be "rounded up" and "repatriated" (how can you "repatriate" some one to an alien land?)?

Do you know what that sounds like? It sounds like Hitler's initial idea to deal with the Jews - "repatriate" them to Palestine. Then he got stuck because there were too many of them.

It's an inexcusably criminal idea.

You just being idiotic so say the least. I would give my life defending those girls and any innocent human being if I have to.
I like to tackle the problem and point out why we have this chaos...and you just fail to see that and you just wanna blame an entire 1.5 bilion Muslims and excuse the west interventions that helped this mess.

Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.

Muslims don't owe me a thing but this guy claims he is peaceful then justifies the killing of 22 innocent kids, I am challenging his BS, I also will continue to call his BS.
View attachment 128680
And what part did this little girl and the others play in the shitehole that is the ME.
You do realise you have again been unable to condemn the POS Muslim child murderer without qualification and 'but...but...but'?
You see, this is why the 'condemnations' from you and your ilk are worthless and are recognised as such by thinking people.
There is no excuse for terrorism and murdering innocent children, but all you do is offer excuses whilst trying to peddle your offerings as condemnation.
You still haven't condemned your POS brother unequivocally, and I suspect you can't because you KNOW this POS was indeed a devout Muslim - one of your brethren.
Try again.
There is no KKK where I live. But if I were inclined to hatred, violence, misogyny, bigotry and slaughter - I'd sign up to the fake religion AKA Islam, they are much more active than the KKK in their hatred and slaughter EVERYWHERE around the globe :terror:

No, I'm not.

I never did.

No, you didn't. But how can you exterminate a religion without exterminating it's followers? What has happened throughout history to those persecuted for their faith? Catholicism and Protestantism? And all the bloody wars? They banned priests and the trappings of faith and still the people worshipped in secret.

No, I'm not.

Surely you aren't serious:

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques."

And by what method would one go about exterminating Islam? Oppression? Genocide? What would be the most effective method?

Really. All those American citizens, who's roots are from "certain regions of the world" - who have never lived there, who are as American as you or I would be "rounded up" and "repatriated" (how can you "repatriate" some one to an alien land?)?

Do you know what that sounds like? It sounds like Hitler's initial idea to deal with the Jews - "repatriate" them to Palestine. Then he got stuck because there were too many of them.

It's an inexcusably criminal idea.
The murderer (loser) in GB had British citizenship, but he was FOREIGN. It's about time we go back to the old definitions of nations. Islam will NEVER be compatible with Western culture. The time is coming when they will be returned to their home countries. Mark my words.

If we had Christians attempting to kill as many Westerners with continual horrific attacks throughout the West in the name of their lord, you would start seeing a huge condemnation of the religion and it's followers.

Today, around the world Islam and it's followers are the ones continually carrying out these attacks in the name of their god, thus why we condemn them and their fucking lousy ass religion.

Islam is radical.

The reason why Islam is incompatible with Western Civilisation:

The majority of Christians do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Bible anymore, only the nutty type Christians do that.

The majority of Jews do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Talmud and The Torah anymore, only the nutty type Jews do that.

The majority of Muslims do adopt a literal interpretation of The Qur'an, any Muslim who might rebel the majority would consider them an Apostate.

Any Muslim who doesn't adhere to the word of Mohammed as instructed in The Qur'an is known as a Kafir (a non-believer), a Muslim declaring a fellow Muslim as a Kafir this is called Takfir which in Sharia is the practice of being excommunicated, the act which immediately comes before Takfir is called Mukaffir.

With all due respect, Lucy, you're like an Atheist who thinks she knows more about the Bible than a devout Christian does. It strikes me as presumptive and arrogant. I would know more about the intricacies of my faith than a non-believer would. The pattern is there in all the worlds religions.

No, I'm not.

Surely you aren't serious:

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques."

And by what method would one go about exterminating Islam? Oppression? Genocide? What would be the most effective method?
Those are questions you should be asking of the person who wrote them.
However, Lucy STILL DID NOT SAY GENOCIDE MUSLIMS, did she now?

Bigot once again, cause most Muslims are living peacefully 0.0001% commit ateocities, so does whites, Christians , Hindus and others....and when they do, they don't represent that religion nor the people that adhere to that religion.
Wake up from your hate.

View attachment 128680
Try again.
There is no KKK where I live. But if I were inclined to hatred, violence, misogyny, bigotry and slaughter - I'd sign up to the fake religion AKA Islam, they are much more active than the KKK in their hatred and slaughter EVERYWHERE around the globe :terror:

No, I'm not.

I never did.

No, you didn't. But how can you exterminate a religion without exterminating it's followers? What has happened throughout history to those persecuted for their faith? Catholicism and Protestantism? And all the bloody wars? They banned priests and the trappings of faith and still the people worshipped in secret.

"But how can you exterminate a religion without exterminating it's followers?"

This is a complex issue with many facets for which at this moment I have no conclusion.

Forum List

Back