explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants.

It is exactly what ISIS wants. Armegeddon.

2484366791_69aab2db62_z.jpg

The situation is this, why do Muslims who adhere to Islam want to even live in Western nations?

Everything about Islam is incompatible with living in ANY Western nation.

If you want to live in another nation, then when in Rome do as the Romans. The Muslims in Western nations want to adhere to a backward philosophy that was invented in the 7th Century and has not adapted or modernised since because the teachings of Mohammed cannot be adapted, deleted or even modernised in any way shape or form.

So you have a group of people who hate Western values, but who want to live in Western nations who have the mentally of the 7th Century where they DEMAND that women dress a certain way, where they DEMAND you cannot drink alcohol or eat certain foods, where women who are not dressed as they DEMAND are perfectly entitled to be raped or defiled in any way by the Muslim men because the Muslim men think that basically ALL Western women are just sluts and are therefore objects to rape (the Muslim men treat their own women lower than dogs) plus all the other stuff they scream about that they want changing.

If I go to a Muslim nation I would be told, they would DEMAND I cover myself up and speak when I'm spoken to or else.

They come to Western nations, yet don't want to dump Islam and adapt and live as we do in the West, they should be FORCED to live by our customs and our traditions or be told to GTFO and go back to an Islamic nation.

Weren't you just telling me Islam needed to be destroyed?

It needs to be removed from our free societies.

And how do you go about doing that? That seems to be a question nobody can answer.

Classify Islam as a seditious hate ideology (which it is) and ban the public practice of it. A good start.

LOL.

Can you hear yourself right now? This goes back to my original argument, how can you do that without defying the very foundations this country was build upon?

I think Lucy was suggesting something along the lines of 'your disgusting beliefs are not compatible with those of the West so if you wish to cling to them, do so among like minded people'. But that's just a guess. She certainly did not suggest genocide.

Think what you will then. But the words "exterminate", "eradicate", and "destroy" suggest genocide.

I would see a genocide on Moslem terrorists.

If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

The situation is this, why do Muslims who adhere to Islam want to even live in Western nations?

If you want to live in another nation, then when in Rome do as the Romans. The Muslims in Western nations want to adhere to a backward philosophy that was invented in the 7th Century and has not adapted or modernised since because the teachings of Mohammed cannot be adapted, deleted or even modernised in any way shape or form.

So you have a group of people who hate Western values, but who want to live in Western nations who have the mentally of the 7th Century where they DEMAND that women dress a certain way, where they DEMAND you cannot drink alcohol or eat certain foods, where women who are not dressed as they DEMAND are perfectly entitled to be raped or defiled in any way by the Muslim men because the Muslim men think that basically ALL Western women are just sluts and are therefore objects to rape (the Muslim men treat their own women lower than dogs) plus all the other stuff they scream about that they want changing.

If I go to a Muslim nation I would be told, they would DEMAND I cover myself up and speak when I'm spoken to or else.

They come to Western nations, yet don't want to dump Islam and adapt and live as we do in the West, they should be FORCED to live by our customs and our traditions or be told to GTFO and go back to an Islamic nation.

Lots of Muslims live by western values because they are western. You don't have to "dump Islam" to believe in a Constitutional and secular government, human rights, equality, women's rights, etc.

And how do you go about doing that? That seems to be a question nobody can answer.

Classify Islam as a seditious hate ideology (which it is) and ban the public practice of it. A good start.

LOL.

Can you hear yourself right now? This goes back to my original argument, how can you do that without defying the very foundations this country was build upon?

We here in Europa could do it and it will happen, this monstrous exhibition of public slaughtering is not going to be tolerated forever....they have now started slaughtering children and teenagers, this is the beginning of the end for them, they pull more Manchester's and they'll wish they had never been born.

People will be on the streets en masse DEMANDING they are DEALT with.

We don't have some document that says we have to tolerate this shit because of "foundations" we were built on, we were built on soil and on blood.

I think Lucy was suggesting something along the lines of 'your disgusting beliefs are not compatible with those of the West so if you wish to cling to them, do so among like minded people'. But that's just a guess. She certainly did not suggest genocide.

Think what you will then. But the words "exterminate", "eradicate", and "destroy" suggest genocide.

Terrorists, yes, all of Islam no. Big distinction there.

Lots of Muslims live by western values because they are western. You don't have to "dump Islam" to believe in a Constitutional and secular government, human rights, equality, women's rights, etc.

"human rights, equality, women's rights,"

Okay what are Muslim men's opinions on gays and the LGBTQ crowd and on women?

It's okay darling, we already know what the Muslim men's opinions on all that are.

Probably the yearning of conquest. The deep seeded desire to grow their religion worldwide.
They are not happy with simply dominating their own regions, they want more. They view those in the West as inferior, and they must be forcibly changed or destroyed. They view Muslims of today that live in Western countries as the pioneers, the explorers who will plant the seeds. Future Muslims will reap the harvest as they completely command the planet.
They know we are not as willing as they are to make the sacrifices of today that will lead to the conquests of tomorrow.
Millions of them will even sacrifice their own lives to make this happen.

LOL.

It would be perfectly in tune with American values and the very foundations of our country - that being self defense. We don't tolerate pedophiles and mass murders nor do we let skate those who support criminals. The alternative is the path Europe has chosen - suicide.

We don't have some document that says we have to tolerate this shit because of "foundations" we were built on, we were built on soil and on blood.

Where in this thread did I say you have to tolerate it?

We here have a document called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They guarantee that people can practice their faith freely without any sort of reprisal from the government. And we punish those who take that belief too far and violate the rights of others. But it doesn't go as far as exterminating an entire religion based off of the actions of that.

I'm an American, and I hold American values sacrosanct to any others besides the precepts of my faith. And any suggestions that America violate its very essence to wipe out an entire belief system is pretty offensive to me.

"human rights, equality, women's rights,"

Okay what are Muslim men's opinions on gays and the LGBTQ crowd and on women?

It's okay darling, we already know what the Muslim men's opinions on all that are.

Maybe it depends on where they are....for example:

Chapter 4: Social and Political Attitudes

Have you said a word about the victims of this latest atrocity yet? You know - what this thread is supposed to be about?

At the very beginning of this thread, yes I did. Start here:

Post #126:

explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

126 isn't your post.

136, my apologies.

Where in this thread did I say you have to tolerate it?

We here have a document called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They guarantee that people can practice their faith freely without any sort of reprisal from the government. And we punish those who take that belief too far and violate the rights of others. But it doesn't go as far as exterminating an entire religion based off of the actions of that.

I'm an American, and I hold American values sacrosanct to any others besides the precepts of my faith. And any suggestions that America violate its very essence to wipe out an entire belief system is pretty offensive to me.

Good luck with your document because it's not going to save anyone's life from a suicide attack.

Did your document save anyone on September 11th? No and it won't save anyone's life when the next September 11th happens.

Terrorists, yes, all of Islam no. Big distinction there.

I have nothing against most Moslems other than the ideology they support. Islam is evil. It needs to be removed. If not, it will destroy us just as it's destroying Europe. All Moslems should leave Islam.

You'd rather Islamists exterminate you first? :cuckoo:

I'd much rather not paint with such a broad brush, thanks.

Nobody can seem to delineate between Islam, and radical Islam. Instead simply pigeonholing the two in the same category. But I am getting tired of trying to explain the difference. It's clear people would much rather be driven by their hatred rather than the facts. No offense.

Good luck with your document because it's not going to save anyone's life from a suicide attack.

Did your document save anyone on September 11th? No and it won't save anyone's life when the next September 11th happens.

You realize how long its been since 9/11? Oh, SIXTEEN YEARS?

That's because we learned from our mistake of ignoring the threat. We stopped being complacent. We took out the person responsible for 9/11 and there hasn't been an attack of that magnitude since. But it didn't require removing Muslims from our society or repressing them for their beliefs.

I'd much rather not paint with such a broad brush, thanks.

Nobody can seem to delineate between Islam, and radical Islam. Instead simply pigeonholing the two in the same category. But I am getting tired of trying to explain the difference. It's clear people would much rather be driven by their hatred rather than the facts. No offense.

This is your problem. You don't understand Islam otherwise you wouldn't be making such foolish comments. There is no radical Islam. That was a Western distinction to pretend a peaceful or good Islam exists. No good Islam exists.

The father, the brother half the bloody family of the Islamic terrorist has been arrested.

It's a family affair.

Also a " woman was arrested in Manchester following an armed raid on a block of flats late on Wednesday evening in connection with Monday's suicide attack.

Several other arrests were made including a suspect in late night raid in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, as detectives probe a "network" linked to the suicide bomber."

Forum List

Back