explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

I think Lucy was suggesting something along the lines of 'your disgusting beliefs are not compatible with those of the West so if you wish to cling to them, do so among like minded people'. But that's just a guess. She certainly did not suggest genocide.

Think what you will then. But the words "exterminate", "eradicate", and "destroy" suggest genocide.

I would see a genocide on Moslem terrorists.

Terrorists, yes, all of Islam no. Big distinction there.

I have nothing against most Moslems other than the ideology they support. Islam is evil. It needs to be removed. If not, it will destroy us just as it's destroying Europe. All Moslems should leave Islam.

How do you remove it? And how is it right to suggest someone arbitrarily abandon their faith because you think they should?

Radical Islam is destroying Europe because the European Union is making the same mistakes America made pre-9/11. Generosity has limits, and they need to learn that. But they won't. It doesn't require eradicating a religion to do, it requires common sense and cooperation. You don't get that cooperation by suggesting you want to eliminate a religion from a society.

You don't understand Islam otherwise you wouldn't be making such foolish comments. There is no radical Islam

Holy smokes!

It appears you are the one who lacks any understanding on the subject. How can you presume anything about a faith you don't practice? I don't. That's why I acknowledge the difference between Islam and radical Islam, just as there is Christianity and Fundamentalist Christianity. It is very unwise to jump to conclusions. All faiths have their extremes, not just Islam.

And also "there is no radical Islam"?

What?

We don't have some document that says we have to tolerate this shit because of "foundations" we were built on, we were built on soil and on blood.

Where in this thread did I say you have to tolerate it?

We here have a document called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They guarantee that people can practice their faith freely without any sort of reprisal from the government. And we punish those who take that belief too far and violate the rights of others. But it doesn't go as far as exterminating an entire religion based off of the actions of that.

I'm an American, and I hold American values sacrosanct to any others besides the precepts of my faith. And any suggestions that America violate its very essence to wipe out an entire belief system is pretty offensive to me.

Also where does it say in your Document that you cannot build a Wall to protect your nation from swarms crossing your border illegally?

Where does it say in your Document that you have to allow half The Third World to just turn up and they can stay?

I'll tell you where it says those things: NOWHERE that's where.

And don't bring up The Statue of Liberty inscription from that God Hating Proto-Communist Emma Lazarus, she wrote "The New Colossus" in 1883 and the plaque wasn't put on The Statue of Liberty until 1903.

The United States Constitution was written in 1787 and ratified in 1788 and The United States Bill of Rights was created in 1789 and ratified in 1791.

The Leftists who were Bedwetting at Trumps Muslim ban were all screaming that the justification for allowing Islamic hordes to charge into America was that God Hating Proto-Communist Emma Lazarus' gibberish on the plaque on The Statue of Liberty, the uneducated morons don't even know their own Constitution or Bill of Rights or they'd know the Emma Lazarus gibberish ISN'T contained in either of those documents.

I think Lucy was suggesting something along the lines of 'your disgusting beliefs are not compatible with those of the West so if you wish to cling to them, do so among like minded people'. But that's just a guess. She certainly did not suggest genocide.

Think what you will then. But the words "exterminate", "eradicate", and "destroy" suggest genocide.

You'd rather Islamists exterminate you first? :cuckoo:

I'd much rather not paint with such a broad brush, thanks.

Nobody can seem to delineate between Islam, and radical Islam. Instead simply pigeonholing the two in the same category. But I am getting tired of trying to explain the difference. It's clear people would much rather be driven by their hatred rather than the facts. No offense.
Islam is radical.

Nobody can seem to delineate between Islam, and radical Islam. Instead simply pigeonholing the two in the same category. But I am getting tired of trying to explain the difference. It's clear people would much rather be driven by their hatred rather than the facts. No offense.
You have yet to explain the difference.

[
Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

Tilly logic;

Normal person: "oh look at that bird. It waddles, it has webbed feet, and quacks."

Tilly: "But don't you dare call it a duck!"

Islam is radical.

And radical Islam is scum.

Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
Is my English clear so far?
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.
Got it, or I can explain it in another language or manner?

Look guys....growing up as a Muslim we are not taught to hate or to kill.
We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
I see no one try and bomb Japan, Korea, New Zealand, singapore....ect. why?
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

Are you talking about the terror attack 1972? Was that because the US invaded Iraq in 2002?

Sorry but your excuses for your fellow Muslims that kill innocent children is repulsive.

You keep claiming how peaceful Muslims are and then excuse the violence.

Sorry, 911 is still fresh, this and California and France and the pirate ships and on and on and on and on and on. There is a lot of hate.

Here are terror attacks, please make an excuse for you fellow Muslim brothers.
List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia

Most Muslims are peaceful, but what floors me is the lack of condemning these attacks from you "peace loving" Muslims. You will always condemn and then add a but and that is a sign you really aren't condemning anyone.

Oh fucking bullshit. Your selective hearing is no one's problem but yours.

Are you actually so fucking full of yourself that you think a billion Muslims around the world OWE YOU an explanation because a few wags on an interenet message board can't swim their way out of a Composition Fallacy? Really?

Muslims don't owe me a thing but this guy claims he is peaceful then justifies the killing of 22 innocent kids, I am challenging his BS, I also will continue to call his BS.

There you go again justifying. Man, you are predictable you so called man of "peace". Lol!

You guys talk about Islam that me as a Muslim don't even know. No it doesn't preach hatred, and no it doesn't preach killing, those verses that you quotell about jihad and holy war don't apply to now a days. Again if you gonna brush us all with the same brush you only doing the terrorists we all fighting a huge favor.
If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants.

It is exactly what ISIS wants. Armegeddon.

2484366791_69aab2db62_z.jpg

The situation is this, why do Muslims who adhere to Islam want to even live in Western nations?

Everything about Islam is incompatible with living in ANY Western nation.

If you want to live in another nation, then when in Rome do as the Romans. The Muslims in Western nations want to adhere to a backward philosophy that was invented in the 7th Century and has not adapted or modernised since because the teachings of Mohammed cannot be adapted, deleted or even modernised in any way shape or form.

So you have a group of people who hate Western values, but who want to live in Western nations who have the mentally of the 7th Century where they DEMAND that women dress a certain way, where they DEMAND you cannot drink alcohol or eat certain foods, where women who are not dressed as they DEMAND are perfectly entitled to be raped or defiled in any way by the Muslim men because the Muslim men think that basically ALL Western women are just sluts and are therefore objects to rape (the Muslim men treat their own women lower than dogs) plus all the other stuff they scream about that they want changing.

If I go to a Muslim nation I would be told, they would DEMAND I cover myself up and speak when I'm spoken to or else.

They come to Western nations, yet don't want to dump Islam and adapt and live as we do in the West, they should be FORCED to live by our customs and our traditions or be told to GTFO and go back to an Islamic nation.

Lots of Muslims live by western values because they are western. You don't have to "dump Islam" to believe in a Constitutional and secular government, human rights, equality, women's rights, et

Islam is radical.

I'm just glad I don't live among bigots like you. Life is good.
Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.

We are just like everyone else in this world, we work, we hustle and we want to live.

In my opinion greed is the problem. All these wars, invasions, bombings had to result in retaliations.
If you bomb a country of 30 million one or two might try and slep in and bomb you back.
Since a young age I've been say: if you want the honey be ready for the stinging.

The west is giving the sick minded the opportunity to hate. Stop invading and toppling regimes and I guarantee you the terrorists will have no funding and no one to recruit.

Are you talking about the terror attack 1972? Was that because the US invaded Iraq in 2002?

Sorry but your excuses for your fellow Muslims that kill innocent children is repulsive.

Sorry, 911 is still fresh, this and California and France and the pirate ships and on and on and on and on and on. There is a lot of hate.

Most Muslims are peaceful, but what floors me is the lack of condemning these attacks from you "peace loving" Muslims. You will always condemn and then add a but and that is a sign you really aren't condemning anyone.

Are you actually so fucking full of yourself that you think a billion Muslims around the world OWE YOU an explanation because a few wags on an interenet message board can't swim their way out of a Composition Fallacy? Really?

Muslims don't owe me a thing but this guy claims he is peaceful then justifies the killing of 22 innocent kids, I am challenging his BS, I also will continue to call his BS.

There you go again justifying. Man, you are predictable you so called man of "peace". Lol!

View attachment 128680
And what part did this little girl and the others play in the shitehole that is the ME.
You do realise you have again been unable to condemn the POS Muslim child murderer without qualification and 'but...but...but'?
You see, this is why the 'condemnations' from you and your ilk are worthless and are recognised as such by thinking people.

It is disgusting and the person that claims he is for peace is nothing but a low life scum liar. Isis must be proud of him.

[
Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

Tilly logic;

Normal person: "oh look at that bird. It waddles, it has webbed feet, and quacks."

Tilly: "But don't you dare call it a duck!"
Idiot.

Also where does it say in your Document that you cannot build a Wall to protect your nation from swarms crossing your border illegally?

Counter:

1) Nothing.
2) I want the wall
3) What's stopping you? You can begin by reworking your own immigration policies first. Specifically the refugee policy.

Okay sorry, I didn't know you wanted the Wall.

Who is that?
Isis is just happy that you feeding to the hatred...go on spread your hate and bigotry.

View attachment 128680
And what part did this little girl and the others play in the shitehole that is the ME.
You do realise you have again been unable to condemn the POS Muslim child murderer without qualification and 'but...but...but'?
You see, this is why the 'condemnations' from you and your ilk are worthless and are recognised as such by thinking people.

It is disgusting and the person that claims he is for peace is nothing but a low life scum liar. Isis must be proud of him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back