explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

I'm new to these forums and it didn't take me long to notice that she's utterly arrogant and ignorant and thinks she knows more than anyone else in here, typical trumpet.

Sure don't. Why don't you go ahead and define that for us. Good Luck.
Okay, look up the word radical in the dictionary and get back to me.
Islam is radical.
By that token, if we judge Christianity by the actions of the Crusaders, then so is Christianity.

Cannot believe I had to reach that far down into the barrel.

The reason why Islam is incompatible with Western Civilisation:

The majority of Christians do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Bible anymore, only the nutty type Christians do that.

The majority of Jews do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Talmud and The Torah anymore, only the nutty type Jews do that.

The majority of Muslims do adopt a literal interpretation of The Qur'an, any Muslim who might rebel the majority would consider them an Apostate.

Any Muslim who doesn't adhere to the word of Mohammed as instructed in The Qur'an is known as a Kafir (a non-believer), a Muslim declaring a fellow Muslim as a Kafir this is called Takfir which in Sharia is the practice of being excommunicated, the act which immediately comes before Takfir is called Mukaffir.

With all due respect, Lucy, you're like an Atheist who thinks she knows more about the Bible than a devout Christian does. It strikes me as presumptive and arrogant. I would know more about the intricacies of my faith than a non-believer would. The pattern is there in all the worlds religions.

No, I'm not.

Lucy's words, not mine, and I quote:

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists"
Yes ISLAM (ideas) Muslims (people). See the difference?

No. When you want to exterminate the people who hold those so called "ideas" that is what I define as genocide. When you kill all of them, the idea dies with them.

That is what I base my reasoning off of. For an idea to exist it must be formed in the mind of an individual.

Even if Islam were an "idea" it would still be wrong to exterminate each and every last one of them who holds it. To kill the idea you have to kill the people who support it. And you have to do a thorough job, or the idea will persist.

In this case you would need to systematically wipe out nearly 1.3 billion Muslims.

This is not something I will stand for.
Then Where in that post did Lucy say genocide Muslims?

Surely you aren't serious:

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques."

And by what method would one go about exterminating Islam? Oppression? Genocide? What would be the most effective method?
Those are questions you should be asking of the person who wrote them.
However, Lucy STILL DID NOT SAY GENOCIDE MUSLIMS, did she now?

How do you exterminate a religion without exterminating its followers? Can you answer me that? You seem to think this is so cut and dry. It's not, really.

I'm new to these forums and it didn't take me long to notice that she's utterly arrogant and ignorant and thinks she knows more than anyone else in here, typical trumpet.

Okay, look up the word radical in the dictionary and get back to me.
Islam is radical.
By that token, if we judge Christianity by the actions of the Crusaders, then so is Christianity.

The majority of Christians do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Bible anymore, only the nutty type Christians do that.

The majority of Jews do not adopt a literal interpretation of The Talmud and The Torah anymore, only the nutty type Jews do that.

The majority of Muslims do adopt a literal interpretation of The Qur'an, any Muslim who might rebel the majority would consider them an Apostate.

Any Muslim who doesn't adhere to the word of Mohammed as instructed in The Qur'an is known as a Kafir (a non-believer), a Muslim declaring a fellow Muslim as a Kafir this is called Takfir which in Sharia is the practice of being excommunicated, the act which immediately comes before Takfir is called Mukaffir.

With all due respect, Lucy, you're like an Atheist who thinks she knows more about the Bible than a devout Christian does. It strikes me as presumptive and arrogant. I would know more about the intricacies of my faith than a non-believer would. The pattern is there in all the worlds religions.

Go away Troll boi.

I'm not ignorant, it's obvious from my responses that I have both a higher IQ than you do and that I'm far better educated than you.

A Muslim extremist kills someone - he's representative of all Muslims.
Christian extremist kills someone - he's a nutter and not representative.

Try to get this passed your bigotry. Moslems committing acts of terrorism, represent the Islamic doctrine - the teachings of Muhammad. Christians killing people don't represent the Christian doctrine nor the teachings of Jesus.

No. When you want to exterminate the people who hold those so called "ideas" that is what I define as genocide. When you kill all of them, the idea dies with them.

That is what I base my reasoning off of. For an idea to exist it must be formed in the mind of an individual.

Even if Islam were an "idea" it would still be wrong to exterminate each and every last one of them who holds it. To kill the idea you have to kill the people who support it. And you have to do a thorough job, or the idea will persist.

In this case you would need to systematically wipe out nearly 1.3 billion Muslims.

"Islam itself needs exterminating, if you don't take Islam down then it'll keep breeding new generations of Islamist Terrorists, they are getting their philosophy from The Qur'an as preached by Mohammed and as preached in turn his words from the Imans in the Mosques."

And by what method would one go about exterminating Islam? Oppression? Genocide? What would be the most effective method?

How do you exterminate a religion without exterminating its followers? Can you answer me that? You seem to think this is so cut and dry. It's not, really.

You see things in black and white, you have twice polarised on ONE paragraph of what I wrote and you have twice ignored the rest of what I wrote because by your own admission you are unable to understand what I wrote....you even asked me to help you understand, it's not my job to educate you.

Buy a copy of The Qur'an and also buy the Hadith and educate yourself about Islam and what Mohammed instructs Muslims to do, primarily Muslim males as the woman are treated like dogs.

I never did.

No, you didn't. But how can you exterminate a religion without exterminating it's followers? What has happened throughout history to those persecuted for their faith? Catholicism and Protestantism? And all the bloody wars? They banned priests and the trappings of faith and still the people worshipped in secret.

"But how can you exterminate a religion without exterminating it's followers?"

This is a complex issue with many facets for which at this moment I have no conclusion.

Not complex at all. Look at all the religions of history that died out. The Greeks, Romans, Egyptians... their religions died out when their followers died or were converted to another faith like Christianity, or the host civilization completely collapsed or was conquered.

Simply put, you would have to kill every last believer of Islam to exterminate Islam itself.

Really. All those American citizens, who's roots are from "certain regions of the world" - who have never lived there, who are as American as you or I would be "rounded up" and "repatriated" (how can you "repatriate" some one to an alien land?)?

Do you know what that sounds like? It sounds like Hitler's initial idea to deal with the Jews - "repatriate" them to Palestine. Then he got stuck because there were too many of them.

It's an inexcusably criminal idea.
The murderer (loser) in GB had British citizenship, but he was FOREIGN. It's about time we go back to the old definitions of nations. Islam will NEVER be compatible with Western culture. The time is coming when they will be returned to their home countries. Mark my words.
The fact is that most Muslims, in the UK at least, have very close ties to either their countries of origin or their parents countries of origin, in that they visit frequently, have family there, watch local tv, speak the lingo, vote, etc etc - and many even take their daughters for their genital mutilations in their familial countries too (usually in the Summer school holidays - known affectionately as the 'cutting season'), plus men choose their wives from their familial countries, parents choose husbands for their daughters, etc etc. In fact, many admit to having more affection for these countries than they do the one they live in in the UK. So, it's not as if these countries are strange unknown lands to them. However, the POS scumbags could murder a hundred children a day and they would still be welcomed, barely vetted and with open arms, so nobody will be sending anybody anywhere. Hell, we even lose the illegals.

Just keep these people out of the West, and at the same time Westerners need desperately to start having larger families again. If these actions were taken, it's possible the West might be saved, or at least would last longer.

You see things in black and white, you have twice polarised on ONE paragraph of what I wrote and you have twice ignored the rest of what I wrote because by your own admission you are unable to understand what I wrote

Because when you say "Islam needs to be exterminated" the rest of your post kinda falls to the wayside. That is what immediately captured my attention, and thus that is where I focus my scrutiny.

Hahahaha...there she goes.

Islam is radical.

Go away Troll boi.

I'm not ignorant, it's obvious from my responses that I have both a higher IQ than you do and that I'm far better educated than you.

Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

The fact is that most Muslims, in the UK at least, have very close ties to either their countries of origin or their parents countries of origin, in that they visit frequently, have family there, watch local tv, speak the lingo, vote, etc etc - and many even take their daughters for their genital mutilations in their familial countries too (usually in the Summer school holidays - known affectionately as the 'cutting season'), plus men choose their wives from their familial countries, parents choose husbands for their daughters, etc etc. In fact, many admit to having more affection for these countries than they do the one they live in in the UK. So, it's not as if these countries are strange unknown lands to them. However, the POS scumbags could murder a hundred children a day and they would still be welcomed, barely vetted and with open arms, so nobody will be sending anybody anywhere. Hell, we even lose the illegals
Exactly. Their loyalty is to their own country and culture.

The Middle East is probably one of the most conquered places on earth. Historically representing the changing of hands in the next video.

Just keep these people out of the West, and at the same time Westerners need desperately to start having larger families again. If these actions were taken, it's possible the West might be saved, or at least would last longer.

That's a bit of a myth - the birthrate thing. What they've found is that when they immigrate to western countries - their birth rates rather quickly come down to that of the surrounding population. Likewise, in the countries of origin - birth rates decline with economic prosperity. Parents want their children to have a better future then they did - that means giving them opportunities, sending them to college - all of which is costly, so fewer children.

You see things in black and white, you have twice polarised on ONE paragraph of what I wrote and you have twice ignored the rest of what I wrote because by your own admission you are unable to understand what I wrote

Because when you say "Islam needs to be exterminated" the rest of your post kinda falls to the wayside. That is what immediately captured my attention, and thus that is where I focus my scrutiny.
Islam is a violent, supremacist, misogynistic, homophobic, hate filled cult. Some of us can see that, can call it out for what it is. You should read the Quran and bukari.

Last edited:
If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants.

"That is what immediately captured my attention,"

Yes because you have both a hangup and a one dimensional view of the word exterminate. That's why. You find the word exterminate SHOCKING....many people also find it SHOCKING when the followers of Islam strap suicide vests to themselves and blow people up or get a knife and saw someones head off or burn people alive or bury people alive.

So I'll make it more simple for you shall I? Okay:

Islam needs to be exterminated.

Exterminate = destroy, get rid of, eradicate.

So to make it simple for you:

Islam needs to be destroyed, got rid of, eradicated.

Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

Then what does the word "exterminate" mean then? What suggestion does that infer? How do you exterminate a religion?

You appear to be acting as Lucy's advocate here, so you seem to be as suitable to answer the questions as she is.

If history is repeating itself......it is the Radicals wanting another Grand Caliphate movement to take over the World.

If History repeats itself.........It will be the West conquering it to stop it's spread.

The cycle of History has a habit of happening again...........Sooner or later the Terrorist will commit an attack that will so anger the Western World that the Western World will invade the entire Middle East.

Which is what the Death Cult Wants.

It is exactly what ISIS wants. Armegeddon.

Hahahaha...there she goes.

Go away Troll boi.

No but I have a feeling that soon you'll be going Troll boi.

Forum List

Back