Exploding Leftist Thief

Unfortunately this was only a simulation

the biden voter didnt really get blown to hell as he deserved

Unfortunately this was only a simulation

the biden voter didnt really get blown to hell as he deserved

It would be an interesting experiment to see the outcome if someone put Trump signs along isolated roads, etc., with a small vial of a nitro-like substance attached that would detonate upon removing the sign. Not enough to blow a hole in the ground or kill anyone, but enough to really shake them up.

Would the news suddenly be filled with news stories of people in the hospital with powder-burned arms, singed hair and blown off eyebrows?

Who would want to be the next to pull out a Trump sign?

A left cancelled, didn't think that could happen.
Meister, isn't kind of amazing how many people on this message board appear to support action to defend a lawn sign, that is a felony in every town, state and area under the jurisdiction of Federal Law, across the whole country? You've been around here over 11 years. Has it always been like this on the message board?

Meister, isn't kind of amazing how many people on this message board appear to support action to defend a lawn sign, that is a felony in every town, state and area under the jurisdiction of Federal Law, across the whole country? You've been around here over 11 years. Has it always been like this on the message board?
From the first day I joined, White 6. Some take the board way more serious than should be. Others, like myself take it
as entertainment. You seem to see it as entertainment, also.

From the first day I joined, White 6. Some take the board way more serious than should be. Others, like myself take it
as entertainment. You seem to see it as entertainment, also.
I enjoy myself, to be sure. Just a little uncertain if others are being serious or self amusing at times.

Forum List

Back