Mike Johnson declares Christianity official state religion.

Thus we see the truth of MIke Johnson and the republican party. They want to re-write the constitution in their image.

It is a flawed image

In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally protected right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is closely associated with separation of church and state,

Sounds pretty clear to me.

Stolen election saga and now they want to do away with freedom of religion by making one religion the state religion

Political satire and reality. Is the constitution to be ridiculed and given lip service by those who swear by it.

Yeah we all know how well that has worked out in countries who try and do this.

All Intellectuals know religion is the opiate of the masses

I've run across only idiots whom claim to be able to give an unbreakable definition of a woman when all it takes is one unaccounted exception to break the definition.

Can you give an unbreakable definition of a woman?
XX

You moron!!!

Greg

As a Christian I'm OK with this. I do also strongly believe other religions should be able to hang stuff of theirs also. Equity is important.

If other faiths are allowed to add to the display, I am fine with it. But that is not typically how it works.

That is known in logic as the fallacy of Nominalism
You couldn't use the word 'woman' unless in your mind it referred to something :)
I was simply giving the accepted answer in today's parlance. The explanation of why a Supreme Court Justice could not answer the question of "what is a woman".

Forum List

Back