Explaining life to a 5 year old

I mean, I have the responsibility to pay taxes for the public school system for "all kids"... but I don't have the UTMOST responsibility to "all kids".. I have that responsibility to only MY kids.

What did he hear about private schools?

The generally better quality, higher standards, and the selective entry process and the safer environment, and the outcomes for their graduates.

Yeah, cause they toss out any troubled kids or disabled kids .

Do you live in a crappy town wh a shitty school district ?

A private school doesn't have to deal with those kinds of kids, and private schools also exist for those kinds of kids.
A private school exists for the better outcomes for the kids.

Yeah, like really disabled . You can't just warehouse undesirables . Damn that constitution!

Show me the right to an education in the Constitution.

My kids were able to attend private school for their entire primary and secondary education. At the time we were middle class people in a small town that had a college which wanted to deliver a classic education to students. If not for scholarships, my kids would never had been able to attend. While some wealthy families did attend most were like us. The expectation of achievement was the major factor. It came from teachers, students and parents. We also have several charter schools which do well here too. Those are free. I am just suggesting you shouldn't necessarily count your kid out.

Forum List

Back