I've Owned Three German Shepherd Dogs Over The last 20 Years:

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
All of Them Were Democrats. Just a side note.......They are rated among the smartest of all canine breeds:

getty_rm_photo_of_intelligent_dog_breeds.jpg

All of Them Were Democrats. Just a side note.......They are rated among the smartest of all canine breeds:

I love them German Shepherds.

But my dogs are American. American Bulldogs to be exact. And they vote for who has the best ideas.

So that leaves out the Republicans.

Well that explains your partisan allegiance and also attests to the fact that you're capable of doing what you're told.

One mystery solved.....

"Why are you a Democrat?" he asked

"Because my German Shepard ate my brain"

Ok I have never thought of any of my beasties politically. But come to think of it I had this little bird Vince He was a maroon bellied conure. Loved to get shit faced with me.

Yup. I had a Kennedy in the house.

:lmao:

Campbell great thread.

But my dogs are American. American Bulldogs to be exact. And they vote for who has the best ideas.

Am Bulls. Great catch dogs. I bred the best American breed ever though Louisiana Catahoulas.

No finer breed of dog on the planet. Now my husband decided for the end of his life he wanted a more mellow soul than a walking sledgehammer so I have a black and tan truely awesome coonhound but she's just not like my guys.

I love her and all. But she's just not a Catahoula.

I heard that!!

Here's Trey......his nickname is "Pecker!"

Attachments

• B DOG.jpg
    B DOG.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 82
I love my dogs. They are dogs, not political animals. When I saw Campbell's post about German Shepherds, at first I thought, at last Campbell maybe won't say something asinine!

I was so wrong.

I love my dogs. They are dogs, not political animals. When I saw Campbell's post about German Shepherds, at first I thought, at last Campbell maybe won't say something asinine!

I was so wrong.

I thought the same. I was let down and saddened. :crybaby:

some people eat, sleep and breath politics. that's sad

Hey hey hey!

Steph see the humor in this. BTW I always loved that bunny picture.

Yeah I suppose it was their attempt at humor.
Myself I'm partial to kitty cats. took this picture down the road where I lived in Alaska

She had four kitties with her

THAT is one hell of a pic Steph oh my. I'm thinking female. Geeze I hope they've been weaned if you catch my drift. Alaska eh? I've not made it that far. Yet.

As far as cats go I have a 10 year old rescue on my lap but if I recall weren't you on the board I was into a full scale meltdown when I lost Pyewacket? My 21 year old?

A couple of USMB'ers helped me thru that one. Old orange and white. 21 years as my sidekick. I love all beasties. Not sure I can rate them.

Forum List

Back