Zone1 Explaining Jesus to a Jew

lol... what a surprise!

People made that same bet 2000 years ago. I heard it didn't turn out so well. 30 years later everything was destroyed.

Brace yourself sheila.
to what 30 years do you refer? You seem to be suggesting that
CHRISTIANITY became a CHOICE OF RELIGIONS----some time in
40 CE. Nope---it actually did not exist in 40 CE. Those that did CHOOSE
it circa 4OO CE wrecked havoc on the world for the next 1600 years AND
COUNTING

to what 30 years do you refer? You seem to be suggesting that
CHRISTIANITY became a CHOICE OF RELIGIONS----some time in
40 CE. Nope---it actually did not exist in 40 CE. Those that did CHOOSE
it circa 4OO CE wrecked havoc on the world for the next 1600 years AND
COUNTING

I did not suggest that Christianity became the religion of choice in 40ce? What the !#%@!

What happened in the year 70ce, and what day in history did the exact same thing happen?

Seems like someone up there somewhere is trying to tell you something. Try to hear.

Remember, its one two three strikes and you're out! in the old ball game! :777:

Last edited:
I did not suggest that Christianity became the religion of choice in 40ce? What the !#%@!

What happened in the year 70ce, and what day in history did the exact same thing happen?

Remember, three strikes and you're out!
right----your side has hit several STRIKES---out

lol... what a surprise! People made that same bet 2000 years ago. I heard it didn't turn out so well. 30 years later everything was destroyed and remained destroyed for thousands of years.
That was actually a prophecy from well before so tying it to that Jesus tale is silly. 2000+ years and we are still here so I'm fine with that choice. Keep chasing your dreams; they are very amusing. Did you want to be wrong about something else?

That was actually a prophecy from well before so tying it to that Jesus tale is silly. 2000+ years and we are still here so I'm fine with that choice.
Awesome! I heard some people still don't believe the earth is round. You are in great company.

And yes, you are still here dicking around over whats for dinner while contaminating and defiling your mind with the lie that the subject of Kosher law is food, openly eating the flesh of swine that do not ruminate. Clueless. And some people don't believe in curses. Imagine that!

Keep chasing your dreams; they are very amusing. Did you want to be wrong about something else?

No, I was wrong to think that your dedication was to the truth. I'm convinced that you are not.

Whoop di doo. I'm satisfied.

and delusional. The complete package!
Ahem. You are the one deluded into thinking that God gives a crap about what you eat for dinner or what you wear, or your hairdo, as if that is what makes you separate from the base pursuits of other nations when those are base pursuits and every heathen nation has their own food preferences, clothing, and hairdos.

How delusional is that? Asshole

Last edited:
Ahem. You are the one deluded into thinking that God gives a crap about what you eat for dinner or what you wear, or your hairdo, as if that is what makes you separate from the base pursuits of other nations when those are base pursuits and every heathen nation has their own food preferences, clothing, and hairdos.

How delusional is that? Asshole
Gee. Getting called a name by an insane, anonymous nobody. How unimportant. Someday, after you learn English and up your meds, you can look back on your posts and cringe. Should be fun.

Gee. Getting called a name by an insane, anonymous nobody. How unimportant. Someday, after you learn English and up your meds, you can look back on your posts and cringe. Should be fun.

lol, learn English, up your meds? Right. You really need to come up with some new material. Meanwhile you are getting closer and closer to that lowest place, nice.. See Genesis 3:14

This insane 'anonymous' nobody has compelled you to reveal the addled contents of your defiled and contaminated mind. Amazing, isn't it? I mean for an insane anonymous nobody to compel such a religiously addled and dedicated traditional rube into revealing their secrets.

And all you focus on is me calling you an asshole? You are an asshole. your last post says so.

Should be fun? I'm having fun right now. Aren't you?

Last edited:
lol, learn English, up your meds? Right. You really need to come up with some new material. Meanwhile you are getting closer and closer to that lowest place, nice.. See Genesis 3:14

This insane 'anonymous' nobody has compelled you to reveal the addled contents of your defiled and contaminated mind. Amazing, isn't it? I mean for an insane anonymous nobody to compel such a religiously addled and dedicated traditional rube into revealing their secrets.

And all you focus on is me calling you an asshole? You are an asshole. your last post says so.

Should be fun? I'm having fun right now. Aren't you?
Compelled? Your delusions are deep. Secrets? You really haven't got a clue. Keep foaming at the mouth, thinking you matter. Keep calling names and telling everyone that you speak to God.

Compelled? Your delusions are deep. Secrets? You really haven't got a clue. Keep foaming at the mouth, thinking you matter. Keep calling names and telling everyone that you speak to God.
It never ceases to amuse me how many religious people who claim to believe in God, and that God spoke through the prophets, find it impossible to believe that God still reveals himself to people and are certain that people who hear from God and talk to God are completely insane.

Yeah, thats you being compelled into revealing the secret that you do not believe in God.

What did you think? God would have appeared to you first because you never ate bacon? :auiqs.jpg:

You may be an actor and lying fraud, just not a very good one. You should find another hobby

Last edited:
It never ceases to amuse me how many religious people who claim to believe in God, and that God spoke through the prophets, find it impossible to believe that God still reveals himself to people and are certain that people who hear from God and talk to God are completely insane.

Yeah, thats you being compelled into revealing the secret that you do not believe in God.
If you draw that conclusion, it is just further proof of your lack of thinking skills. Just add that to your lack of English knowledge and your clear insanity. Keep digging that hole for yourself.

If you draw that conclusion, it is just further proof of your lack of thinking skills.
Yawn.

That you do not believe in God is an unavoidable conclusion since you openly admitted that you think that people who hear from or talk to God are insane. Your own words condemn you.

Hey, what the hell are you doing praying in Sheol, I mean synagogue, if not talking to God?

Going crazy? lol. Give it up punk. You're busted.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.

Last edited:
Yawn.

That you do not believe in God is an unavoidable conclusion since you openly admitted that you think that people who hear from or talk to God are insane. Your own words condemn you.
You can't even make a simple, proper logical deduction. So sad. Someday (you can add this to the list of things you need to do to join intelligent and sane society) you can take a class in basic logic.

You do jump to conclusions very well. Wrong conclusions, but conclusions so there's that. Celebrate your little victories. The big ones just aren't coming.

I don't down play anything. All writings are important-----even Beowulf.
What I do not do is attribute MAGIC to them. Magic and witchcraft is for
christians
You don’t downplay it, then immediately compare it to mythical fiction.

Do you even believe in God? Do you believe he was present in the tabernacle? Or was that “Beowulf” fiction?

You can't even make a simple, proper logical deduction.
That you do not believe in God is a simple, proper, logical conclusion based on your own words and your insistence that a nobody who hears from God or talks to God is completely insane, which, unless you admit insanity, is evidence that you do not believe in God at all. Phony.

Celebrate your little victories. The big ones just aren't coming.

Seeing you squirm like a worm (what is actually happening) gives me no pleasure.

It is, however, very satisfying for a nobody that you say is irrelevant to see somebody as important as you obsessed with the words of a nobody and put to shame. And you were compelled by a nobody to do it to yourself to boot! I can celebrate that! I will now take a bow!

:thanks:

Last edited:
You don’t downplay it, then immediately compare it to mythical fiction.

Do you even believe in God? Do you believe he was present in the tabernacle? Or was that “Beowulf” fiction?
"Compare it"? nope----I, correctly described other forms of SCRIPTURAL
WRITINGS----by no means "COMPARING" THEM

That you do not believe in God is a simple, proper, logical conclusion based on your own words that your conclusion about a nobody who hears from God or talks to God is completely insane, which, unless you admit insanity, is evidence that you do not believe in God at all.
Your reading comprehension is as bad as your logical skills. Good job! Maybe you should go chat with God about this and he can tell you what color tie I'm wearing.

Watching you flail and fail amuses me.

Your reading comprehension is as bad as your logical skills

Hey dude, I am not the one who thinks that the subject of Kosher law is about food. And even when shown the wisdom of God hidden in the deeper implications you still prefer stupidity.:eusa_clap:

You can't seem to get that a person cannot conform to the literal interpretation of the command to refrain from the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because to swallow the teaching that Kosher law is about food is to eat the flesh of swine that do not ruminate. Where's your reading comprehension?

Where are your logical skills? The blood of unclean creatures is dripping from your unclean lips

Very impressive!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back