Zone1 Explaining Jesus to a Jew

Hey dude, I am not the one who thinks that the subject of Kosher law is about food. And even when shown the wisdom of God hidden in the deeper implications you still prefer stupidity.:eusa_clap:

You can't seem to get that a person cannot conform to the literal interpretation of the command to refrain from the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because to swallow the teaching that Kosher law is about food is to eat the flesh of swine that do not ruminate. Where's your reading comprehension?

Where are your logical skills? The blood of unclean creatures is dripping from your unclean lips

Very impressive!
the word KOSHER implies that which is OK for its purpose---to wit,
in the case of food---that which is ok to EAT-----it does not indicate
a poetic SYMBOL. The idea that animals RUMINATE because they are
"thoughtful" animals------is a bit of stupidity that reminds me of jelly-bean
school "symbolism"

Hey dude, I am not the one who thinks that the subject of Kosher law is about food. And even when shown the wisdom of God hidden in the deeper implications you still prefer stupidity.:eusa_clap:

You can't seem to get that a person cannot conform to the literal interpretation of the command to refrain from the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because to swallow the teaching that Kosher law is about food is to eat the flesh of swine that do not ruminate. Where's your reading comprehension?

Where are your logical skills? The blood of unclean creatures is dripping from your unclean lips

Very impressive!
this is all stuff you made up based on your delusions. This is all your bizarre invention based on your insane beliefs about your communicating with God. Have fun with your silly stories and your imagined "wisdom of God."

the word KOSHER implies that which is OK for its purpose---to wit,
in the case of food---that which is ok to EAT-----it does not indicate
a poetic SYMBOL
Thats just not true. words as food has been an established metaphor from the beginning. Manna from heaven, teaching from God, is the food of angels. A very poetic SYMBOL.

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. Come and listen to me; hear, that you may live." Isaiah 55. Are there no poetic SYMBOLS indicated here? words as food? Copra sanctum!

It follows then that the flesh of one creature or another represents their teaching, words, whether clean or unclean. The described animals and creatures represent human archetypes.

This is what Jesus died trying to teach his people. The true meaning of the Law is hidden.

You have seen many "creepy things that creep" in the city and they were people. Not bugs.

Hear, if you have ears to hear.

Its not rocket science.

Last edited:
Thats just not true. words as food has been an established metaphor from the beginning. Manna from heaven, teaching from God, is the food of angels. A very poetic SYMBOL.

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. Come and listen to me; hear, that you may live." Isaiah 55. Are there no poetic SYMBOLS indicated there? Copra sanctum!

It follows then that the flesh of one creature or another represents their teaching, words, whether clean or unclean. The described animals and creatures represent human archetypes.

This is what Jesus died trying to teach his people. The true meaning of the Law is hidden.

You have seen many "creepy things that creep" in the city and they were people. Not bugs.

Hear, if you have ears to hear.

Its not rocket science.
wrong---the fact that some statements are CONCRETE --does not preclude
symbolism in other assertions

wrong---the fact that some statements are CONCRETE --does not preclude
symbolism in other assertions
Are you denying that words as food is an established Jewish metaphor used for millennia?

Are you claiming that talking serpents, talking donkeys, sheep, goats, wolves, vultures, teeming vermin, parasites, dogs, swine, bottom feeders, angels, demons, creepy things that creep, brown nosed dorks, etc., do not represent human archetypes in your own holy book??

Last edited:
Blah blah. This fact remains. No other nation on earth has ever started a religion because it had a document with a CONCRETE statement saying that the big bad wolf ate grandma.
your statement makes no sense

this is all stuff you made up based on your delusions. This is all your bizarre invention based on your insane beliefs about your communicating with God. Have fun with your silly stories and your imagined "wisdom of God."
And you have yourself a good drown as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Psst!

The story of Adan and Eve, the talking serpent, and expulsion from Eden is a children's story.

DUH.
yes it is-----so is AWAAAAY IN THE MANGER NO CRIB FOR A BED---DA LITTLE
LORD GEEESIS ...... la la la la.

Forum List

Back