Zone1 Explaining Jesus to a Jew

People can take the law literally and base a society on that but historically that way to interpret and apply the law results in a cohesive hell on earth.

If people could discern the deeper implication of the same words used and base a society on that there will be peace on earth among all peoples and nations.

In the beginning God made a lesser light to rule the night and a greater light to rule the day.

I prefer the day.
the proof is in the pudding (assuming the pudding does not involve a
mixture of milk and meat). Left alone----jewish society is very----
NON-VIOLENT. Notice I did not say non-contentious

Ugh. To denote is to indicate something. The word for eyes also denotes colors. If it was a direct meaning which is it? Eyes or colors? You already acknowledged that it could be eyes or colors so whats your problem? Wasted a lot of time wondering about the mysterious meaning of wheels covered with eyes? Thats a shame.

If your intention was to discern the truth of this matter you would not have degenerated into some schoolboy who has been spanked too much. You don't seem to have the integrity to even consider the possibility that your "teachers" are wrong about this and the true subject, hidden teaching, in kosher law that actually reflects the Divine wisdom of a benevolent God.

You have dedicated a lot of time trying to bury the subjects. Hows that working out for you?

Trying to appear right by straining at a gnat only proves that you are a coward. Well done!

LOL.

I speak with God face to face. He told me decades ago that he doesn't give a crap about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds and never did.

That may be too much for you to bear. All that spanking for nothing. You have my condolences
I was going to tell you that when you learn English, we can converse again, but you have your hallucinations to keep you busy so, best of luck with that.

jewish society is very----
NON-VIOLENT. Notice I did not say non-contentious
Is that one of your delusions? I saw a swarm of orthodox men in full regalia with yarmulkes and peyas beat the living crap out of someone trying to steal a car. I'm sure it was really NON-VIOLENT, If you say so, even though the kid looked like the elephant man when they finished.

Last edited:
I was going to tell you that when you learn English, we can converse again, but you have your hallucinations to keep you busy so, best of luck with that.

I am very impressed by how low you have stooped to avoid the truth. Your rabbi must be proud. But I'm sure you can do better.

The lowest place , lower than cattle and all the wild beasts of the field, isn't that far off.

Try again. You can do it!

Is that one of your delusions? I saw a group of decked out orthodox men beat the living crap out of someone trying to steal a car once. I'm sure it was really NON-VIOLENT. If you say so.
some men apprehended a serious felon? Such actions always appear
VIOLENT. I have seen many unrelated to "decked out orthodox men"
Do you imagine that "shalom young felon----please come with us"
would have worked?

some men apprehended a serious felon? Such actions always appear
VIOLENT. I have seen many unrelated to "decked out orthodox men"
Do you imagine that "shalom young felon----please come with us"
would have worked?

No. Some people just call the cops, except in Brooklyn of course. I'm sure that it only appeared violent to me because I really didn't see what I saw or know the difference between a lynching and an arrest.

Thanks for helping me to realize that I can't believe what I saw with my own eyes. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
No. Some people just call the cops, except in Brooklyn of course. I'm sure that it only appeared violent to me because I really didn't see what I saw or know the difference between a lynching and an arrest.

Thanks for helping me to realize that I can't believe what I saw with my own eyes. :auiqs.jpg:
did they kill the felon? ROFLMAO @ "call the cops" in Brooklyn.
I have personal experiences---but I would rather not divulge

did they kill the felon? ROFLMAO @ "call the cops" in Brooklyn.
I have personal experiences---but I would rather not divulge

Personally I never had a problem with NYC cops. But no one called them in my neighborhood

Jewish communities are not the only NON-VIOLENT ones.

There are many NON-VIOLENT neighborhoods in Brooklyn, with old ladies in lawn chairs out at night unafraid because anyone who pissed off the wrong person ended up dead in the trunk of their own car. But that was a long time ago, I'm not sure if its so NON-VIOLENT anymore. lol

Last edited:

BTW There are many NON VIOLENT neighborhoods in Brooklyn, with old ladies in lawn chairs out at night unafraid because anyone who pissed off the wrong person ended up dead in the trunk of their own car. But that was a long time ago, I'm not sure if its so non-violent anymore.
ROFLMAO there are some non-violent neighborhoods in Brooklyn---I found one
when I ended up in Brooklyn as a single mom of a five Y/O-----CROWN HEIGHTS.
It was VERY NON VIOLENT ---with non violent kids-----then the riots ----well.
and the violent people entered and murdered one of the most non-violent
men I have ever met. Not a good lesson for my five year old

Personally I never had a problem with NYC cops. But no one called them in my neighborhood

Jewish communities are not the only NON-VIOLENT ones.

There are many NON-VIOLENT neighborhoods in Brooklyn, with old ladies in lawn chairs out at night unafraid because anyone who pissed off the wrong person ended up dead in the trunk of their own car. But that was a long time ago, I'm not sure if its so NON-VIOLENT anymore.
You seem to be describing an Italian enclave. I have some anecdotes about
that situation too.

I am very impressed by how low you have stooped to avoid the truth. Your rabbi must be proud. But I'm sure you can do better.

The lowest place , lower than cattle and all the wild beasts of the field, isn't that far off.

Try again. You can do it!
I like how you can't actually defend any of your positions. Instead you just insist that I'm wrong and invoke your phantoms and delusions. Good work!

I like how you can't actually defend any of your positions. Instead you just insist that I'm wrong and invoke your phantoms and delusions. Good work!

There is nothing to defend. You can either accept or reject the truth. The entire world is being tested.

So far things aren't looking good for you. I would be laughing at you if you weren't so pathetic.

Would you like to feel the earth wobble or see the sun explode or the weather go insane as confirmation of the truth on command of my delusional word by invoking my phantom God?

How about a rock falling from the sky killing over 800 thousand people? Thats pretty specific.

Do you like to gamble? Do you feel lucky? My delusions against your traditions? I dare you.

Last edited:
There is nothing to defend. You can either accept or reject the truth. The entire world is being tested.

So far things aren't looking good for you. I would be laughing at you if you weren't so pathetic.

Would you like to feel the earth wobble or see the sun explode or the weather go insane as confirmation of the truth on command of my delusional word by invoking my phantom God?

How about a rock falling from the sky killing over 800 thousand people? Thats pretty specific.

Do you like to gamble? Do you feel lucky? My delusions against your traditions? I dare you.
I'll take my traditions over your delusions every day of the week and twice on Saturday.

I'll take my traditions over your delusions every day of the week and twice on Saturday.
lol... what a surprise! People made that same bet 2000 years ago. I heard it didn't turn out so well. 30 years later everything was destroyed and remained destroyed for thousands of years.

Do yourself a favor and shut up. Once you reach the lowest place there is no where else to go.

Once the arrow is released there is no turning back and it will not miss its mark. So just watch.

Last edited:
I would like to take this opportunity to comment on the title of this
thread.. "EXPLAINING JESUS TO A JEW" is a useless proposition.
The REAL TASK is ------"Explaining Jesus the Jew---to a Christian"

Forum List

Back