Explain this

Charlotte

Rookie
Dec 22, 2011
During the last presidential election John McCain went on the Ellen Degeneres show. :cuckoo:
Big surprise, he got asked about gay issues and he professed his anti gay sentiments. This could not have been unanticipated.
Not long ago when Herman Cain was surging in the polls he went on The View. Gay issue comes up and Herman speaks the republican party line and is anti gay. Why go on those shows to further alienate an already alienated audience?
These weren't mis steps. I'm 64 and in my life I have learned that there is great diversity of opinion on everything within any group. I don't care if you are democrat or republican, independent or libertarian, you can't tell me that EVERY republican is an evangelical christian and anti gay. The kind of uniformity of thought in the republican party can only be explained by central planning. These candidates are owned. Jamie Dupree reported on a radio talk show, and this is not a quote, but it is accurate, the powers that be are not for Gingrich because they can't tell him what to do.
In this economy, with so many people unemployed and under employed it is ridiculous to be putting any focus on anything else, but here we are with "I'm a Christian and I don't like gays" ads by presidential hopefuls.
The democrats are no better. Obama took office in the worst economic times since the great depression and what did he focus on? Health care! That was his #1 priority, not the economy.
Bottom line is we have what they give us. There isn't a genuine article capable of reaching the general election.

Ever notice no demoncrap ever asks obamie what he means when he says "Marriage is between a man and a woman."?

During the last presidential election John McCain went on the Ellen Degeneres show. :cuckoo:
Big surprise, he got asked about gay issues and he professed his anti gay sentiments. This could not have been unanticipated.
Not long ago when Herman Cain was surging in the polls he went on The View. Gay issue comes up and Herman speaks the republican party line and is anti gay. Why go on those shows to further alienate an already alienated audience?
These weren't mis steps. I'm 64 and in my life I have learned that there is great diversity of opinion on everything within any group. I don't care if you are democrat or republican, independent or libertarian, you can't tell me that EVERY republican is an evangelical christian and anti gay. The kind of uniformity of thought in the republican party can only be explained by central planning. These candidates are owned. Jamie Dupree reported on a radio talk show, and this is not a quote, but it is accurate, the powers that be are not for Gingrich because they can't tell him what to do.
In this economy, with so many people unemployed and under employed it is ridiculous to be putting any focus on anything else, but here we are with "I'm a Christian and I don't like gays" ads by presidential hopefuls.
The democrats are no better. Obama took office in the worst economic times since the great depression and what did he focus on? Health care! That was his #1 priority, not the economy.

forbes_logo_main.gif

Obamacare Is Working!!!

obama-obey-200x300.jpg

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Health Care Reform

No stopping it, now!!!

Boehner_crying_narrow.jpg

827.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back